Guest SUjjang

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .alyak_

^

I was watching his dancing over and over last night. He's so good. :blush:

I haven't posted any videos in this thread. I've managed to gather up some links!

Thers only a few video on my server. They're all LQ (5mb and less...). But oh well....

01. FlytotheSky - Like A Man (20060107).asx

Right Click

02. FTTSgravitySBS.wmv

Right Click

03. Sea of love (1).asf

Right Click

04. Missing you (1).asf

Right Click

05. Condition of my heart (4).asf

Right Click

06. FTTS - Cute voices.wmv (this is the video with Fany making those high pitched voices....)

Right Click

07. Fany - singing on Xman.wmv

Right Click

08. FTTS - fany breakdancing + ftts sexy poses (love letter).wmv

Right Click

09. [LQ] Even Though It Hurts (MBC Radio 2006.01.27).wmv

Right Click

10. FTTS&Wheesung.wmv

Right Click

11. FTTS - Shakehip.asf

Right Click

(omfg. you have to watch this. its so funny. Brian does it perfect. Fany struggled more...LOL. He shoke his hands, not his hips...)

12. Fany workout (c-through shirt).asx

Right Click

13. Fany at Music Award Breakdancing.wmv

Right Click

14. Fany flipping Brian off.wmv

Right Click

15. Fany - rains (live).asf

Right Click

16. FANY on heroine 5.wmv

Right Click

17. Dday CF.wmv

Right Click

18. Fany World Cup CF.asf

Right Click

(was posted earlier by someone else. it was a youtube link...)

19. FanyXmen-03.asx

Right Click

20. FanyXmen-02.asf

Right Click

21. FanyTattoo.wmv

Right Click

(camera zooms in on his tattoo when he's signing autographs....)

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK MY LINKS!

CREDITS - KOREA YAHOO + FO + MORE + HEAVEN SENT + SOOMPI

^Hahaha, omg I want that vid. I don't like his hair there XD *dies*

Thank you this_kid. I'll check up that CB link.

There are many vids I'm looking for that I have never seen

Do you know what they are saying in the clip?

^I AGREE!! it was so touching, so weird how i was getting all nervous yet excited when they were about to jump and sea of love started playing...i felt like i was in FLY TO THE SKY wonderland :lol:

^Hahahahaha!! I remember reading that too, their interviews always crack me up :) and that video...hahahahaha hwanhee's hair is like...hahahaha i doubt it's real cause hwanhee said he's never had a girlfriend throughout his career and i don't think he'd bring his girlfriend on screen. ahahah :P brian was so funny...saying that hwanhee's so bad cause he brought the girl up to his house...HAHAHA brian has dirty thoughts.

I LOVE it when they go "FLY TO THE SKY FOREVER!!!" I really hope they last forever. Though I wonder how I will think of them in 20-30 years hahah. Imagine my son going, "Mom why are you drooling over that old man?" Me: "OLD? That my dear is what you call class!" My husband: "T T What about me..." Me: "You're the closest I could get." *smile sweetly*

Lol.

I think HwanHee was a turn off to me before because none of his older hairstyles fit him. Except the short cut. Now his hair is purrrfeecctt!!

THANK YOU KAYLA FOR THE CLIPS!!!

I was looking for the XMAN FOREVER.

hi kayla! thank you so much for the clips... you just make may day so wonderful by watching all the clips of hwanhee... missed him so much... i hope he and brian will have more shows to come...sighh... i will miss hwanhee after the last episode of LL in bali... because he and brian doesn't have much show guesting after the LL.. beside brian mcing...july 26 seems so far for me... i have this dreading feeling that when i can't see hwanhee i feel so down...that why i'm so grateful kayla for all the clips, caps and the pics you provided in this thread... :)

Guest Kimmie

Do you know what they are saying in the clip?

No I don't know what they are saying in the clip. But I would like to know as well. HwanHee's haid is funny ahaha, I don't think it fits him that well. It's too long for him. XD But the faces he made on the phone ahaha, hilarious.

Guest ponkie

Our Honey is so popular with the ladies. If you thought having 3 ladies choosing you on Love Letter is special, try having FOUR at once. Our honey is that special! I guess he does have a thing for tall girls. He should have chosen Bada instead. Their chemistry during the couple games was undeniable. It seemed like they have so much fun together!

Guest .alyak_

PICTURES FROM TWICE CONCERT IN SEOUL!

I'VE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU!

200605210221530054cs.jpg

200605210222240022jt.jpg

200605210222240047ge.jpg

e720060521239135801zq.jpg

NOW! ARE YOU READY FOR THE SURPRISE?

ARE YOU SURE?

OKAY?

200605210221530013bm.jpg

200605210221530026jd.jpg

200605210222240074yi.jpg

e720060521239136040hu.jpg

CAN YOU SAY HOT? LOL. I CAN STARE AT THIS FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT!

e720060521239136067su.jpg

I LOVE THIS ONE. HE LOOKS SO HOT! LAKJSDFLKJASLDFKJALSKDJFLASDKJF!

e720060521239136983nf.jpg

I'LL UPLOAD MORE PICTURES...BE RIGHT BACK!

Guest Kimmie

WOAH! HwanHee's sexines is just... x_x *Licks his chest*

You really want me dead ahahaha. That's sexy for ya. Hwanhee<3

OMG. KAYLA YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK.

THOSE ARE THE HOTTEST PICS OF HWANHEE EVER, I AM GOING CRAZY NOW :w00t:

Hahahaahahahahahahahhah HE LOOKS SO HOT. OMG, HWANHEE YOU ARE SO DAMN HOT.

NO MORE MANBOOBS FOR HWANHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Is that girl whose dancing with him................BIN? She looks like a mix of Shoo, SungYuri and Bin :blink:

dear_skye. : AHAHAHAHAHAH you cracked me up :P I'm sure Hwanhee will still be as hot as ever in 20-30 years time.....................HAhahahahah :unsure:

Guest cheka

Omo! Kayla! I'm having a stroke, blood rushing up to my brain, can't breath, eyes popping, heart beating so fast, it's gonna pop outta my mouth!!!

*faint*comatose*

Is that hot or is that HOT? Was waiting for him to take off his clothes in Bali but he didn't. Most definitely didn't expect him to do it LIVE on stage!!! Now really KICKING myself for not going to the concert!!!!!!

By the way, I saw these pics earlier on, and wanted to post but had problem, soompi acting up. So I went out shopping, bought an MP4, now gonna collect those orgasmic pics of my sexy HwanHee in it and carry it around with me permanently! :D

Chongmal Gomawoyo, kayla darling!!! Keep those hot pics coming!

Hwanhee really took my breath away the whole night at the concert ! :P Brian was so cute and funny but my eyes were fixed on Hwanhee all the time. My first concert and he had to strip ! :sweatingbullets: :blush:

Cheka..it was really really a great concert and the costs of those fireworks gotta be enormous. :blink: Transition sold out at my regular CD shop just now..I wanted 3 copies (with the DVD set) but only one left. :phew:

Guest cheka

Wendy, now I'm really kicking myself, banging my head against the wall. Please don't rub it in!!! :wacko:

After seeing those pics, I almost die. Can't imagine if I'm actually there!!

You lucky thing!!! First FTTS concert and HH STRIP! Yeah!!!

Were there fireworks? Did you get my stuffs??? :)

Never realised before how HwanHee is so different on stage compared to when he's in front of a camera. He seemed shy, reserved and very proper. But those pics showed just what a good performer he is, he definitely didn't seem shy or reserved. Otherwise he would not be stripping!!! :D

Guest inez

.. He seemed shy, reserved and very proper. But those pics showed just what a good performer he is, he definitely didn't seem shy or reserved. Otherwise he would not be stripping!!! :D

.. :D ..Cheka...that's the reason i get all high for him...he seems quiet but i know a sexy guy when i see one.. :P ..actually with or without shirt HwanHee oozes (n spilling) sex-appeal....... ;) ...his amazing manly voice.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest cheka

Ooh! I know! But without the shirt, he's all the more :vicx:

Now I'm praying real hard that they would release a concert DVD!!! It will definitely be a sold-out! :w00t:

Talking about being shy, did anyone notice that at the end of LL Bali 3, after they were all paired up, the girls gave the boys a peck on their cheeks, HwanHee seemed so shy and embarrassed, he was literally blushing! Oooh! Makes me wanna hug him! :blush:

Archived