Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

here i had done another subbed video. it's an old video clip of ftts interview. and i had done a caps of it. sorry if i will posted so many caps of HH. i can't decide which one i will delete and make 10 caps only but because i can't decide i'll just post them all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

FTTS What's Up Star 11-25-05 [eng sub]

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-1.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-2.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-3.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-4.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-5.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-6.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-7.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-8.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-9.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-10.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-11.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-12.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-13.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-14.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-15.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-16.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-17.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-18.jpg

FTTSWhatsUpStar11-25-05-19.jpg

here is the MU link for this video clip.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=297QGS7E

Credits: Gina + Symphonic + HwanheeHaven

btw i upload the FTTS YTN Star One Fine Day 040606 [eng sub] in youtube here are the links.

FTTS YTN Star One Fine Day 040606 [eng sub]pt1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e6PoTkiY1o

FTTS YTN Star One Fine Day 040606 [eng sub]pt2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbOSshWunSE

enjoy!

*fe*

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .alyak_

FEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Thank You so much for the subbed video. I think Jun will love you for this amazing video.

Hwanhee looks real good up close like that. I like it mucho! Can't wait to see this! Thanx again!

Kayla.

Guest maisara

Fe, thanks a lot for the latest subbed vid... im going to dload it when i get home this evening! :sweatingbullets:

Hi Kayla! i can see ure spazzing again in ur car :lol: anyway its good to know that u'll be here on Friday and Saturday :w00t: i'm sure this thread will be alive with all our spazzing about HwanHee and also FTTS comeback! yippi!

thanks fe.... kinda weird :blush: :blush: to look at his previous pics... coz now I'm like "glued" to his new look... not that he is not HOT and SEXY before... its just that he's becoming more HOTTER AND SEXIER now :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: !!! ***drool and spazzing**

Niko : we are FAMILY!!! Hwanhee - daddy ...eerrrr... Me - mommy (he heee) and u gals can be the little hwanhee's angel...aaawww!!! **joke** :P:P

**waves to all HH's Angels**

FEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Thank You so much for the subbed video. I think Jun will love you for this amazing video.

Hwanhee looks real good up close like that. I like it mucho! Can't wait to see this! Thanx again!

Kayla.

you are welcome kayla dear. i hope you like the video too. i don't know if jun will like it though because she like a short hair style on hwanhee. hehehe but i hope she will like it. :D

Fe, thanks a lot for the latest subbed vid... im going to dload it when i get home this evening! :sweatingbullets:

you are welcome too mai. i hope you will like the video. enjoy watching!

*fe*

oh i forgot to tell you lol, sorry pauline!! its been posted. haha! now i've told you. theres a thread up for the drama already, if you want it tell me! he's not gonna be the lead though, he'll be a second lead AGAAAIN.. & i know how you feel dear. this place is like a highway; if you missed your exit it's hard to get back.. :huh:

thanks i found it thread...hehe i google it

summer school started and i haven't been able to read everything that has been posted but i have been stopping by i like the new album title no limitations is it just me or does ftts usually have english album titles...those hwanhee pics from a few pages back are super hot i love the way he wears his button shirts half way unbutton

ujiyus1 i agree with you i'm starting to really like hwanhee's new look i wasn't so crazy about it before but i think it's grown on me

EDIT

yay i own another page

Guest cheka

CHEKA..thank you for the Hwanhee-love-filled Cake-------what flavor is this? Yummy! *N&S mode* :blush:

Happy Birthday again, Cheka! :)

wow! a piece of HwanHee-love-filled cake for me early in the morning :rolleyes: thanks!

yummmy... so delicious, im wondering what flavor HwanHee put in his cake for you! ;)

Thanks for the wishes, gals, it's great to belong to this fantastic family! My b-day cake is "HwanHee" flavoured, filled with his love, aigoo! Gals! Can't you taste it??? My HwanHee would be broken-hearted if he finds out!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEKA!!!

*fe*

Thanks, fe, great to see you back here. You mustn't miss out on all the "HwanHee-filled" fun in here!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEKA! We got back a long way huh? We always have the same taste in things. AHem..ahem...hot sizzling guys! SSH, PARKHYOSHIN, and HWANHEE. It's so fun running into you in those threads. AHHHHHHHH! Happy birthday Cheka. I'll be kind and lend them all for you for JUST ONE day. After that, you MUST return them to me. HAHAH. You have to. Since I was being kind, you know? MUAHAHAH....

Fly to the Sky will actually have THREE COMEBACKS. One on Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter, one on Music Core, and the other one on Inkigayo.

I'm not sure what they will sing for Love Letter, but for Music Core, they will perform two songs: "Go Ahead & Hate Me" and "Angel".

Then on Inkigayo, they will perform "Angel". AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So much to do this weekend.

Thanks, Kayla darling! Yes, we went back a long way, it's so good to have known you!!! Thanks for letting me have all of them for the weekend. I promised it's just for the weekend, ok??? And they will be returned in the best conditions without any scratches or bruises!!! LOL I've always known you are kind, that's why I love you so ....... !!!

Sweet, sweet Eva, I like her very much. Lucky thing to be a celebrity in the K-entertainment world!!! I wanna be in her shoes!!! I think I would be very nervous to meet HwanHee face-to-face and to talk to him too, so much so that I might puke too!!! But fainting might be better, I could lean on him!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow!!! Comebacks, gameshows and more, I'll definitely be very busy this weekend. Has Star Golden Bell been shown yet??? Or is that coming up too? They recorded the show on the 25th.

Guest .alyak_

i like the new album title no limitations is it just me or does ftts usually have english album titles...those hwanhee pics from a few pages back are super hot i love the way he wears his button shirts half way unbutton

I think every artist has a english title. Maybe it's just me, but every artist I see, their albums always has a english title. not too sure...

Thanks, Kayla darling! Yes, we went back a long way, it's so good to have known you!!! Thanks for letting me have all of them for the weekend. I promised it's just for the weekend, ok??? And they will be returned in the best conditions without any scratches or bruises!!! LOL I've always known you are kind, that's why I love you so ....... !!!

Has Star Golden Bell been shown yet??? Or is that coming up too? They recorded the show on the 25th.

Heheh, anytime Cheka! I'm glad your willing to return them back to me. Love ya'll. And as for the Star Golden Bell gameshow, they recorded and so the show will air this Saturday along with their comeback on Music Core. Three new videos all three days of the weekend. Love Letter on Friday, Music Core and Star Golden Bell on Saturday, and Inkigayo on Sunday. That makes a total of FOUR new videos! Whoot whoot!

Kayla.

Alright, i'm off to bed now.

Guest ayadaokin

btw i upload the FTTS YTN Star One Fine Day 040606 [eng sub] in youtube here are the links.

FTTS YTN Star One Fine Day 040606 [eng sub]pt1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e6PoTkiY1o

FTTS YTN Star One Fine Day 040606 [eng sub]pt2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbOSshWunSE

enjoy!

*fe*

thanks so much fe! =]

ah everyone replies so fast:

yes we are all family

hwanhee is the dad

and we're his angels/girlfriends hahaha. hes a pimp :P

aww i think its cute how eva wants to puke in front of him, weird as it sounds. she likes him!! i love eva; shes so outgoing and pretty. i love when brian flirts with her hahaha

COMEBACKTODAYYY

kaylailove your new bset hun. ahh

everything is happening so faaast..

Guest maisara

thanks fe.... kinda weird :blush: :blush: to look at his previous pics... coz now I'm like "glued" to his new look... not that he is not HOT and SEXY before... its just that he's becoming more HOTTER AND SEXIER now :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: !!! ***drool and spazzing**

Niko : we are FAMILY!!! Hwanhee - daddy ...eerrrr... Me - mommy (he heee) and u gals can be the little hwanhee's angel...aaawww!!! **joke** :P:P

**waves to all HH's Angels**

OMG Uji! i can see ure 24/7 here today! :lol: are u not working??? :P seems like u dont wanna miss every single thing of HwanHee! :rolleyes:

Kayla, have a very goodnite. may u dream of HwanHee! btw i love ur new avie and siggy esp HwanHee's pic in ur siggy, makes me wanna steal it :lol: he's HOT HOT HOT!!! :sweatingbullets:

OMG Uji! i can see ure 24/7 here today! :lol: are u not working??? :P seems like u dont wanna miss every single thing of HwanHee! :rolleyes:

whatelse can I say Mai... Hanbeon mannae mamel teorojooo ...everyday... everynite I am missing Hwanhee... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am working but it seem these last few days... my work become like a PART TIME work and drooling and spazzing on hwanhee is a FULL TIME job... :D:D hahaaa.. **look left and right. :unsure::unsure: ..phew! mybossisnotaround**

kayla...love your new avie and siggy.. mai...lets steal it together...kayla must be sleeping now.. :phew::phew: . muahaahaaa **joke** :tongue2: :tongue2:

Guest rainme4ever

I am working but it seem these last few days... my work become like a PART TIME work and drooling and spazzing on hwanhee is a FULL TIME job... :D:D hahaaa.. **look left and right. :unsure::unsure: ..phew! mybossisnotaround**

Speaking of work, I can barely get any work done in the day while reading and watching Hwanhee.... :P

I can't believe this, I was only gone for 6 hours and u angels turn the page already, what would happen when I get back on sunday? 10 pages? :phew:

i need to catch my breath reading all your spazzing here...........I am sleepy too and tired but still excited because Cheka sent over a slide of Hwanhee flavor/filled cake and I better savor it nice & slowly in my sleep....*wink wink* hahahahaha

Hi to everyone....thanks Fe for the caps and dl....thanks to what ever you angels have posted (i'll come later to read again)....My eyes are closing now and Hwan hee is calling my name from you know where, My angel, I love you, .........hahahaha...I'm dreaming , right? :w00t:

Guest atreyu112

SENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA

SENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA

SARANGHA NEUN CHEKA SSI..

SENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA....

may you have a great b'day celebration with hwanhee's comeback!

Guest cheka

Omo! Yeorobun, jinjja! Cheongmal kamsahamnida!

Let's keep this HwanHee-related, peeps, I don't wanna cause havoc in here. Let our HwanHee be the real STAR, or should I say angel!

Does anyone know what time YDH Loveletter is coming on tonight, local korean time?

Guest maisara

Lol, you just wish he was with you mai. I don't know how he can be beside you when 54654654 other people are saying the same thing. I'm curious, cause he's right here with me. HAHA. Just kidding<3

TOMORROW IS FTTS' COMEBACK!!! I can't wait, I want to see them!

*Dances* TOMORROW!! Just like HwanHee's song from OTR. ^^;

You guys are driving me insane lol, I look at all the new posts, and I'm all O_O I have to read all that? XD But I'm happy that this thread is alive, and that HwanHee has so many true fans. Love ya all girls<3 Andboysifthereareany? Haha. :x

hahaha, just remember this Sheryl... that 54654654 other people including you is dreaming abt HwanHee :lol: but i'm the one who's really in reality having him here with me :P

yeah im really excited bcoz like what Kayla have said it will be four videos of their comeback :w00t: cant wait to see them perform their new songs!!!

Uji, i know how u feel dear, the world revolves HwanHee, hihi

old GIF of him :-

022nhkl8.gif

Guest .alyak_

HWANHEE'S GALS:

Niko, Mai & Uji:

Thank You for your comments. If you ever need icons or banners just give me a PM, alright?

Mai:

I loved that episode of Heroine 6. I believe that was his first time playing the mouse game and he kept messing up. HAHAH... =)

Cheka:

I'm not sure what time it shows either. Sorry...

Inez:

Hey you! Haven't seen you for some time! Thanx for dropping by!

Yumi:

We're all desperate for some Hwanhee goodies. I keep sleeping late and waking up early just to check this thread and any other updates.

We are truly Hwanhee addicted. We are obsessed! Mauahhahahhah... Have fun at the concert!!!!

HWANHEE IS SO FREAKIN SEXY!

OKAY LADIES! Some time ago I found a box, well it's GOGOBOX of Hwanhee videos. All the videos are HIGH QUALITY and the box is gold. Which is amazing. I've been trying to download from it many times but I keep getting an error and when downloading it just won't work. Or actually the program (just like clubbox) won't open for me. Not really sure why. Just wondering if you gals can open it and download. I know Shelly could do it, but not sure why it's not working for me.

Here's the link:

http://gogobox.com.tw/fanybar

Gogobox is the chinese version of clubbox... (i think)

NEW PICTURES

HWANHEE @ GLASSBOX

5y35v0x.jpg

4xlgexh.jpg

6g02n2p.jpg

Credits:
Naver Blog / Heavenly Sent / Kayla @ Soompi

Guest lovegoodfood

wow kayla.....you have so many pictures of Hwanhee........thanks!!!!!!!!! really love you!!! Kiss Kiss!!!!!!!!!!

Archived