Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest .alyak_

I'M BACK LADIES!

I didn't miss much, did I? Anyways; thank you everyone for all the spazzing, pictures, and caps.

Missed this thread. Visited yesterday but didn't have time to post and all. Now I'm back.

I absolutly adored the Star Paprazzi clip of Fly to the Sky. Hwanhee is so sexy in the clip. I read some comments about those lips of his. HAHAH, I got you all addicted huh? I love the part where Brian told about Hwanhee's yah-yah before singing and Hwanhee heard and came out and stuff. Then they fought. I heard Brian said "it's true, it's true..." that he wasn't saying anything embarrassed about him. HAHAH, gah! Hwanhee's so hot. I love him in the clip. Can't wait to hear the whole song and their album. I'm getting so excited!

Made these this afternoon.

I'll have the Star Paprazzi gifs up next too.

(whenever I find the time to do them...)

433318d4.gif

-> I love it when he laughs.

1db6ecee.gif
-> Did you see that? He licked his lips!

320c86e0.gif
-> Kim Yun Jin praised him I guess. He was happy? =)

81591c07.gif
-> I love his reaction. Gah<3

60a0cc03.gif
-> Fly to the Sky <3

Credits:
Kayla @ Soompi

DO NOT HOTLINK & TAKE OUT W/O CREDITS!

FLY TO THE SKY COMEBACK!

One more thing. Heavenly Sent updated the Calender. You can find out when Fly to the Sky will be recording for Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter and SBS Inkigayo for their comeback this weekend. Looks like Fly to the Sky will have two comebacks. I didn't see Shelly posting up any performances of Music Core, I think it'll be the week after this week or so. Don't forget MNET M! Countdown too. Not sure when OR if they will. Most likely though.... Ahhhhhhhhh! It's official! FLYTOTHESKY IS BACK THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Kayla.

^_^

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ayadaokin

WELCOME BACK KAYLA!! we missed you!!

thanks for the gifs hun, and the updates. I'M SO EXCITED TOO FOR THEIR COMEBACK!

they're coming back THIS weekend. can you believe it?? THIS weekend

and then after that

its FTTSFTTSFTTSFTTS for the next few months!

haha, i think everyone loved the star paparazzi clip. its about time they had a clip of them recording, livee! =]

well..its the only one i've seen lol

hey Kayla... you're back...and thanks for the gif...love it so...so...much.. :rolleyes::rolleyes: .**saved them**.. he heee...the 2nd gif...wow!! I have not realise it before...he did lick his lips... so cute!!! aaahhhh**start drooling again**and not forgetting his SMILE...gosh!! **watched again with dreamy eyes**

niko: can you believe it...THEY'RE BACK THIS WEEK.. :w00t::w00t: ...OMG... OMG...I haven't watched the star paparazzi clip yet. :(:( ..and am dying to do so... but I gotta work now. :tears::tears: ...I'm gonna skip lunch this afternoon so I can watch him... :w00t::w00t: coz I'm hungry for hwanhee more that any food...phew!! I might loose weight then..GREAT...no need to go on diet!!

mai/sheryl/cheka/yumi/lovegoodfood/kdramanut : **hi...waves***

hello everybody! i had done a subbed vid again. this was an old clip of ftts i subbed the translation done by my friend gina. btw ladies i had another 2 translations left to be sub but this will be my last to do it. because i'm going to be very busy to do the subbing by next month. so i'm trying my best to finish it within this week. but don't worry girls i will visit this thread as much as i can do ok. before posting the link i had done a caps on my subbed vid. so enjoy everybody.

FTTS YTN Star One Fine Day 040606

FTTSYTNStar.jpg

FTTSYTNStar-1.jpg

FTTSYTNStar-2.jpg

FTTSYTNStar-3.jpg

FTTSYTNStar-4.jpg

FTTSYTNStar-5.jpg

FTTSYTNStar-6.jpg

FTTSYTNStar-7.jpg

FTTSYTNStar-8.jpg

hh1-1.jpg

hh2-1.jpg

hh3-1.jpg

hh4-1.jpg

hh5-1.jpg

hh6-1.jpg

here is the MU link for my subbed vid.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P90NLV27

Credits: Gina + Symphonic + HwanheeHaven

btw i don't know if i will upload this on youtube but i will try if i can.

*fe*

i'm so excited to hear the new songs of ftts. btw i saw their Star Paparazz video both of them are such a lovable dorks. :lol:

haha, i think everyone loved the star paparazzi clip. its about time they had a clip of them recording, livee! =]

well..its the only one i've seen lol

wow...I loved it... you guys got to watched this... you can see both of them are enjoying and playing jokes with each other...they're so adorable... and our Hwanhee...phew!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: he's getting more SEXY and HOT these days and the SMILE..I LOVE HIS SMILE :w00t::w00t: !!! he looks so happy...and I love the new songs too.. yaaa hwanhee... I'm your angel... :P:P

yeaaa....I owned this page!!!

Guest kdramanut

They are SO adorable on the Star Paparazzi clip...I think it's insanely funny that they can't record their parts in the same room. I guess that makes sense. No wonder they rarely look at each other on stage.

Guest ayadaokin

^^ haha, i wish they could sing a love song to each other though, FOR each other =[

that would make my life complete

ah i love them together!

ujiyus1: I AGREE; his smile is my favorite part of him! it used to be his eyes but they're just not the same anymore. i still love them though, they're my 2nd favorite part. the smile and eyes just switched places hehe.

Guest cheka

^^ haha, i wish they could sing a love song to each other though, FOR each other =[

that would make my life complete

ah i love them together!

Aigoo!!! Don't think they would do that! Kekeke! They have already said so that they refused to face each other when singing on stage. Even when the producer arranged their positions, they would still not face each other, that's why you see them facing the audiences or away from each other. Since they are singing love songs, they don't want to give the impression that they are singing to each other, hence coming up with the wrong assumption. It would be quite funny if they do so and I could imagine them like in the recording room where they burst out laughing at each other's expressions!!! LOL

Guest icefrostedd

it kills to see hwanhee photos.. so hot so hot. erm one question, the date you people are counting down is the official release of their album at where huh?

Aigoo!!! Don't think they would do that! Kekeke! They have already said so that they refused to face each other when singing on stage. Even when the producer arranged their positions, they would still not face each other, that's why you see them facing the audiences or away from each other. Since they are singing love songs, they don't want to give the impression that they are singing to each other, hence coming up with the wrong assumption. It would be quite funny if they do so and I could imagine them like in the recording room where they burst out laughing at each other's expressions!!! LOL

oh cheka, when i read your post i couldn't resist uploading this fanvid i have in my ftts treasure trove. you fanned the need in me to spread some yun-min love hehe! anyways, it's one of the most beautifully made fanvids i've come across of ftts...hwanhee's "superstar" dedication to brian. some of you might have seen this before. if i'm not wrong, hwanhee dedicated this song at least twice to brian, once in the twice concert (it's in the middle of the fanvid, with pictures of brian on the large screen while hwanhee does his solo. watching it almost gives me the biggest goose bumps! :)), and another time on YDH's love letter last year. hwanhee mentioned that brian is his superstar. here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2lc3n4

LQ unfortunately, and i'm sorry i've forgotten the source. anyways, creds to the amazing fan who made this. enjoy.

Guest blessed

WAWW MAISARA & KAYLA

thankyou guys soo much for the GIFS, CAPS & HOTT PICTURES!

hahaa i forgot which picture it was (cos this thread moves so FAST!!),, but ZZOMGG,, hwanhee still has his little smirk xD haha omg it is so sexy! must breathe.

Guest fttsluva

Fttsluva...of course you are welcome to be a part of Hwanhee Nut Club too...the more the merrier.....but u have to stand in line to be the mic stand, u dont mind, do u? LOL

*wave*

thanks, and sure i do't care if i'm the last in the line as long as i'm in it.

FTTS YTN Star One Fine Day 040606

thanks so much for the MU link, those photos are killing me, he is way too sexy,

can't take my eyes off his lips, and oh that smile, someone help me please,

i'm going crazy, no, i've been crazy since i first saw Hwanhee. :D:D:D

Guest kdramanut

According to the main page of Brian's international fansite, it says that FTTS's debut performance is on June 29th on Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter, but that the release date of the new album is still not fixed. It's expected to be sometime in early July.

Is this true???

Guest Kimmie

^I heard it was going to be released on the 29th. If we're lucky it'll be true lol. And hopefully it won't be pushed back for any x reasons. I'm so excited. ^^;

Kayla: OMFG! Haha. I watched that YSMM episode this weekend. And HwanHee made me go crazy. I absolutely loves it when he laughs. It's so unique and hot. Haha. I did notice when he licked his lip. I wanted to kiss him lol. I couldn't stop staring at him in this episode, the movements he did and all, he was just so hot. Thank you so much for sharing those gifs with us Kayla, I can watch him and spazz even more now. Haha.

And also thank you for those caps. I haven't seen that performance, but I hope I watch it soon. The only thing I find funny is HwanHee's jeans. They look tight on him? LOL. Anyways, he's still hot. =)

Fe: Hey Fe! I miss chatting with you. I hope you come back on msn soon. Thank you for sharing those caps with us. I miss that hair of his. T_T I love the shirt he's wearing lol. It's kind of very provocative. >.> *glomps him*

fttsluva: Please don't quote pictures. Just replace it with the links, cause we can get warned for that. =(

Guest rainme4ever

fttsluva, yu can go back and edit your own post so the pic wont show....try that... :phew:

I knew Kayla is back as soon as I see gifs, pics....cos I can feel the heat from them...woooooo...so hot that i am burning up..... thanks Kayla :w00t:

So how many days more for the count down? My mind is foggy now.....Hwanhee on my brain.....it is a wonder I can still walk, work and type.... :wacko:

Guest cheka

oh cheka, when i read your post i couldn't resist uploading this fanvid i have in my ftts treasure trove. you fanned the need in me to spread some yun-min love hehe! anyways, it's one of the most beautifully made fanvids i've come across of ftts...hwanhee's "superstar" dedication to brian. some of you might have seen this before. if i'm not wrong, hwanhee dedicated this song at least twice to brian, once in the twice concert (it's in the middle of the fanvid, with pictures of brian on the large screen while hwanhee does his solo. watching it almost gives me the biggest goose bumps! :)), and another time on YDH's love letter last year. hwanhee mentioned that brian is his superstar. here's the link:

Yeah, I remember that. They have a special dedication for each other. Normally they don't look at each other when they perform. Both have qualities which each one of them admire the other of ......... the special bond ........ ! :wub:

I've just watched the Happy Sunday Are You Ready second part, continuation of last week's show. It's side-splitting hilarious and HwanHee is absolutely gorgeous and sexy and ........ ! Omo! He and Brian are just great to watch, the friendship & love between them is so very obvious in there! A must-watch, everyone!

Guest rainme4ever

I've just watched the Happy Sunday Are You Ready second part, continuation of last week's show. It's side-splitting hilarious and HwanHee is absolutely gorgeous and sexy and ........ ! Omo! He and Brian are just great to watch, the friendship & love between them is so very obvious in there! A must-watch, everyone

Oh no...it's already out? *ran to watch* thanks for telling

Archived