Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest ayadaokin

haha paihu: i love it yet again! you're genius

kayla; thanks for those pics; he looks so happy in his little navy blue shirt and glasses =D hahah

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want to be the pen anymore, Sheryl! now i REALLY REALLY want to be the MIC STAND!!! :lol: u want to join me being the mic stand, chinggu? :P

hello there ujiyus! question : are u still feeling dizzy after watching the nice and slow performance? :lol:

Mai / Kayla / Sheryl : gosh!!! u guyss...I want to be the MIC stand too.. <_<<_< ...anyway..I'm still feeling dizzy coz I keep watching the performance over and over again...ha haaaa....

Niko : care to join us to be the MIC stand??? he hee..or are you already a MIC stand??

Paihu : luv you...great pics...

YIPPEEE...countdown.....8 days to go!!! **smile ...and keep smiling**

Guest ayadaokin

Mai / Kayla / Sheryl : gosh!!! u guyss...I want to be the MIC stand too.. <_<<_< ...anyway..I'm still feeling dizzy coz I keep watching the performance over and over again...ha haaaa....

Niko : care to join us to be the MIC stand??? he hee..or are you already a MIC stand??

Paihu : luv you...great pics...

YIPPEEE...countdown.....8 days to go!!! **smile ...and keep smiling**

haha i'm already a mic stand =D

im any mic stand that goes to hwanhee. i can be the mic itself too, hwanhee puts his lips on those HAHA! *sigh* i think ineeda meet him soon. lol

Guest cheka

paihu, Thanks for the lovely wallies. After seeing all your lovely wallies, I was wondering when you were gonna make one with those pics! Ah! Here it is! Thank you very much! Am saving it!!!

kayla, Thanks for the vid clip and fan pics from LBS Fan Meeting. HwanHee looked so gorgeous there! And his voice and laughter in the vid clip makes my knees go wobbly like jelly! There was an interview with LBS and clips from his fan meeting in Live TV Entertainment News and I was eagerly waiting for them to show HwanHee coming on to stage but ............. to my huge disappointment, they didn't show it. So I was really happy to see the clip you posted!!! Gomawo!!!

This thread is definitely all spiced up with the mic-stand talk! :lol:

Guest rainme4ever

Mai..Yumi...Sheryl...***waves**

ujiyus1, r u still running in circle? *waves*

I have to stay away from this site today cos............well, Hwan Hee was simply too hot, I had to check in hospital to get more blood.

Wow...you all want to be the mic stand? I guess I'll just be his one and only gf then.........lol

ujiyus1, r u still running in circle? *waves*

Wow...you all want to be the mic stand? I guess I'll just be his one and only gf then.........lol

hi yumi : ***waves back** , I've been fainting and dizzying over Hwanhee :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::wacko::wacko: ... aaaahhhhh... our hot and sexy man... he makes us all into mic stand....he heee.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hey yumi...you're still here...I thought you want to stay away from this site...I know.I know ..I've tried but failed...Hwanhee is such a hottie that you just can't resist him right??? :phew::phew:

cheka : have you watched the "NICE & SLOW" performance?? ...if you haven't ...you should so...but if you have watched it before... u need to re-watched again...coz ...you too...want to be the MIC-STAND... ;);)

Yeaaa...I owned 149....

Guest cheka

ujiyus1, I have already watched that Nice & Slow performance of his many, many times. I can't say how I felt and what my reactions were, I can't tell you peeps cos it would be censored and I would be kicked outta here!!! :wub:;) I've been a fan for quite a while and has discovered his many hidden talents. He never ceased to surprise me and I think he would do the same with his new album and new drama that is coming up. :D

I'll let you gals have a chance to be the mic/mic-stand ....... cos I have been promoted! kekeke!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I've never seen the Nice and Slow performance before...but by reading the contents of everyones post...I think I can predict what Hwanhee has done to the micstand...LOLS!

Can anyone provide me with a video link of the perf? :S

Btw, Kayla...I can't seem to view the .flv videos in Media Classic Player...:( Thanks for sharing the pics!! :)

Guest cheka

shinhwaholic, you could download the Nice & Slow performance from bubbles's signature on the previous page.

If you can't play flv files on media classic, then try GOM, it works everytime.

Guest maisara

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I've never seen the Nice and Slow performance before...but by reading the contents of everyones post...I think I can predict what Hwanhee has done to the micstand...LOLS!

Can anyone provide me with a video link of the perf? :S

Btw, Kayla...I can't seem to view the .flv videos in Media Classic Player...:( Thanks for sharing the pics!! :)

shinhwaholic, here is the link to download the flv player :) enjoy watching our HwanHee Nice & Slow performance :w00t: dont forget to share ur reaction here :sweatingbullets:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UJWCSCQ7

Guest .alyak_

*waves* hi ladies!!! been away from the thread... :tears: terrible of me I know!! Thanks for all the new pics and news on Hwayhee..you lovely ladies rock!!!!

Oh HEY! I remember you. I've noticed that you were absent. Thanx for dropping by and leaving a message <3

ujiyus1, I have already watched that Nice & Slow performance of his many, many times. I can't say how I felt and what my reactions were, I can't tell you peeps cos it would be censored and I would be kicked outta here!!! :wub:;) I've been a fan for quite a while and has discovered his many hidden talents. He never ceased to surprise me and I think he would do the same with his new album and new drama that is coming up. :D

I'll let you gals have a chance to be the mic/mic-stand ....... cos I have been promoted! kekeke!!!

OMO! Cheka. I think I know where your heading. MUAHAHAHAH...... but gosh. You made me laugh with this reply. See how Hwanhee has messed with our minds with his new image and his "sexy" physical look? OMO! HAHAHAH. anyways. enough of that. I'm sure Hwanhee will surprise us more with the new album and drama. Every year he does!!!

Kayla.

Hi Mai! Hi Yumi!

Guest maisara

You, Sheryl, and any other can wish all you want to be the mic stand. I, KAYLA...AM ALREADY THE MIC STAND! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

If they auction that pole, my hands will be up!!!!!!! HHAHAHAH.....muahahah....j/k.

Gosh, i love reading your reaction. I'm glad I brought up the Nice & Slow performance; it's something to NOT be missed! omo!!!!

FAN PICTURES FROM THE FANMEET:

DOWNLOAD NEWS CLIP OF THIS FANMEET!

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=b24...3ba39cd9f143515 (flv video - use Medio Player Classic)

clip is short. but short enough to hear that voice of his! anybody know what they're saying???

Credits: Daum Blog / Kayla

Hello Kayla! ure here!!! ***jumping**!

so ure ahead in front of us huh :P but nevermind if im a lil behind u, as long as i can be his mic stand :sweatingbullets: u are so rite, all HwanHee Lovers need to see this performance, if they dont, they will regret it for life :lol: oh gosh! i can still feel the heat :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

thanks a lot for the fan meet pics and clip! eventhough i didnt understand what he said, but hearing is voice already enough for me... OMO that sexy voice... i'm melting now... HELPPP!!! :lol:

Yes yes 8 days! =D It's getting closer! *dances around* Hahaha. The comback is coming out on the same day the album is being released. So cool. :blush:

Haha. I don't want to be the mic stand, I want to be the mic itself. 8D The place where it touches his lips when he speaks/sings. :blush:

and... its 7 DAYS from tonite!!! :rolleyes: yay!!! **joining you dancing*** :lol:

hah u always find urself a good spot huh, Sheryl... so ure the mic then, im sooo envy! :fury: :lol: joke! i think HwanHee really makes us going crazy with all his hotness and sexy moves! :sweatingbullets:

:lol: the word MIC stand is really popular in this thread this few days! HwanHee, look what uve done??? :lol:

i think u better stop watching the performance, ujiyus coz i can see it wont do u any good! :P joke!

yumi, are u for real??? u can stand being away from HwanHee's thread even only for a day? OMO! i just can't! :wacko:

paihu, thanks again for ur lovely wallie. keep it comin', gal!

Hello Niko, Cheka **waves**

Guest .alyak_

UPDATES!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4p2jq86.jpg

Name: YTN Star News

Date: June 22, 2007

Summary: --- not sure. maybe about upcomming drama... ---

Credits: YTN Star News Page / Daum / Heavenly Sent

Download Here: http://www.heavenly-sent.net/download.php?view.361

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai! MIC MIC MIC is all this thread is talking about. HAHAH. SEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

Guest Leena651

SuperKyle -Thanks for the information on HwanHee's new Drama. Now I have 2 dramas to look forward to in the fall and new year :)

Paihu - Thanks for that HOT Pixs of HwanHee!

Kayla - Thanks for all of your AWSOME UPDATES! I really appreciated :D

Guest maisara

Mai! MIC MIC MIC is all this thread is talking about. HAHAH. SEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

yeah! MIC IS THE WORD!!! :lol: :lol:

how am i doing??? good question, Kayla! :lol: im drooling all over HwanHee this past few days... keep on watching his old MV's, appearances and also listening to FTTS 7th album songs preview :sweatingbullets: aahhh... cant wait for their comeback! and now im dloading the latest clip ^^^ kumawo, chinggu!!! *HUGS*

Guest rainme4ever

ujiyus1, Mai...........I am trying my best to stay away....but as you all know, it is not possible........the only way I can "temp" stay away is have myself tie up far away from the computer, guess who was with me while you all were wishing to be the mic stand? *wink wink* LOL

Who can resist watching N&S over and over again? If you are his fan, you simply can't !!!!!!!!!!! He will make you sweat blood from your pores........... :wacko:

Hi, Kayla and all of you mic stands..............I am back today...temporary......I am afraid everytime i open this page, Kayla would post more Hot Pix of Hwan Hee and make my nose bleed again......dont think the hospital likes to see me checking in everyday for more blood....and I am sure my boss wont like to see me giggle and drool all day at work.....but thanks for the fun and excitement you all have brought me...... B)

ah....what the heck, just give me everything, I'll deal with the lost blood and the boss some other ways......... :P

Have nice day or evening, fellow HwanHee lovers aka mic stands!!!!!

Guest ayadaokin

haha okay i'm completely lost at what we're talking about..

all i know is we're talking about hwanhee, this is the hwanhee thread after all.

seven days until they PERFORM!! and a song from their new album! that's S OSOSOS SO exciting!

*waves*

hi mai!

quick off topic question, but this kinda is about hwanhee:

what is my avatar? i tried to make it into a hwanhee icon

but to me it still shows up as my tablo icon.

i wanna know what you guys see

Guest .alyak_

yeah! MIC IS THE WORD!!! :lol: :lol:

how am i doing??? good question, Kayla! :lol: im drooling all over HwanHee this past few days... keep on watching his old MV's, appearances and also listening to FTTS 7th album songs preview :sweatingbullets: aahhh... cant wait for their comeback! and now im dloading the latest clip ^^^ kumawo, chinggu!!! *HUGS*

I'm glad to have you drooling. I hope there's more drool because it's Hwanhee's only begun. There's plenty more goodies coming in. How much more can you handle? =)

ujiyus1, Mai...........I am trying my best to stay away....but as you all know, it is not possible........the only way I can "temp" stay away is have myself tie up far away from the computer, guess who was with me while you all were wishing to be the mic stand? *wink wink* LOL

Who can resist watching N&S over and over again? If you are his fan, you simply can't !!!!!!!!!!! He will make you sweat blood from your pores........... :wacko:

Hi, Kayla and all of you mic stands..............I am back today...temporary......I am afraid everytime i open this page, Kayla would post more Hot Pix of Hwan Hee and make my nose bleed again......dont think the hospital likes to see me checking in everyday for more blood....and I am sure my boss wont like to see me giggle and drool all day at work.....but thanks for the fun and excitement you all have brought me...... B)

ah....what the heck, just give me everything, I'll deal with the lost blood and the boss some other ways......... :P

omo! your reply made me laugh. nosebleeds are amazing huh? HAHAH. Nosebleeds=amazing=hwanhee=sexy!

I can't help but make you all crazy and overly obsess with Hwanhee as I am. Goshers. All your excitment and replies are so fun to read.

I wonder how many songs FTTS will perform on their comeback.

To think about it; i'm going to be gone majority of saterday. Gonna miss this thread like crazy. x_x

haha okay i'm completely lost at what we're talking about..

all i know is we're talking about hwanhee, this is the hwanhee thread after all.

seven days until they PERFORM!! and a song from their new album! that's S OSOSOS SO exciting!

i wanna know what you guys see

Niko. We're still talking about the same old mic stand. That mic stand is famous. MUAHAHAH.....

And I see Hwanhee in your avatar!

Kayla.

Guest maisara

:lol: ur reaction is so funny, Yumi! dont worry knowing that ure one of his biggest fan, im sure HwanHee is willing to donate his blood if ure running out of blood due to non-stop nosebleeding! :lol: hahaha, we are a.k.a MIC STANDS (as u called) is really crazy! u too, have a nice weekend!

Niko, phew! i can see HwanHee in ur avatar, so no worries okies :)

I'm glad to have you drooling. I hope there's more drool because it's Hwanhee's only begun. There's plenty more goodies coming in. How much more can you handle? =)

if Yumi is suffering from nosebleeding... i'm afraid i will be running out of water in my body, Kayla:lol: its bcoz i'll definetely :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: for all ur upcoming goodies! aaahh..........

oooww, we're definetely going to miss u this Saturday, come back soon okies!

kdramanut *waves*, so Cant Help But Missing You is ur fav song of HwanHee in OTR! i love that song too but my fav gotta be Tomorrow :)

Archived