Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest ayadaokin

gassp i love that gif mai! yayy.

i still havent watched part 2 of the bali episode; anyone know where i can get/watch that?

DUDE 9 DAYS ALREADY?

I THOUGHT IT SAID JULY 29 HAHA!

MAN!

AH SO MANY THINGS HAPPENINGGG.

i liked that first pic of hwanhee and his lips, by the way. *sigh* so dreamy..

i reallyc ant wait to see themin love letter! i absolutely love them when theyr'e in that show. and they'll be performing a song from their new album! AHH!! i cant wait to hear it.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovegoodfood

Hi Ladies!!! I have a good time reading on yr infatuation and love messages for HwanHee......U gals really cracked me up!!! So funny!!!!!!!!!

Guest rainme4ever

Hi Ladies!!! I have a good time reading on yr infatuation and love messages for HwanHee......U gals really cracked me up!!! So funny!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...we are infatuated with Hwanhee alright, we can't help ourselves.....he does it without trying hard and we fall hard for him unknowingly....and you will too, if you are not already....... ;)

Kayla.......you are again toying with our heart....showing us Hwanhee's kissable lips......oh no...how can i work today? LOL

*run to watch LIKE A MAN MV*

Guest lovegoodfood

hey ladies!! I am watching Hwan Hee's hidden camera again...He very adorable leh!!!!! how huh???? so cute....he pouts his lips when he did not receive his lobsters....aiyo!!!! he really is so so adorable!!!!!!!!! i can just see the video for so many times and wont get sick of him!!!!!!!!

Guest ..kaleena..

Also all this sexy moves. Have you seen clips from their Twice Seoul Concert? He was singing and dancing to Nice & Slow and he was dancing with the pole. I remember everyone in here went nuts because of that. Not only that, but he totatly ripped his shirt open for us to see his slim body and abs. HAHAH. ahhhhhhhh, the memories!!

Kayla.

omo... O_O wowowowowwowowowowow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have ANY idea where i can get a hold of this clip!???!?!?! i will love you forever!!!! lol. i wanna see sexy hwanhee rip his shirt open!!! XDDDDD hahahahahhah *fantasizes*

i serously think they shoulda made a DVD for that concert.. gosh.. they don't have any DVD's of their concert for sale huh? :tears:

Guest Kimmie

What, look at his sexy lips. 8D *kisses them* He looks so adorable in that picture. Haha. I remember that moment in the drama, the girls were practicing their dancing, and he was doddling. xD

I didn't like the drama as a whole. Hwanhee... I felt he coped with what he was given, which wasn't very much in the first place, and it's good for a newbie. I just think he deserved a better character than Rex.

Of course HwanHee deserves the best! Well, we do all have our own opinions lol. I respect the fact that you didn't like the drama, except I did like it. I enjoyed it. I was sad that we didn't see that much of HwanHee however. A little more would of been good. But he'll be in another drama as the main character. Hopefully. ^^;

everytime i watch his smile, i'm melting :sweatingbullets: if u want his autograph, Sheryl... i wanna be the pen that he hold while signing ur autograph :lol:

Hahaha. Okay mai. Good luck turning into a pen! XDDDD

A countdown until their comeback. You said it was 9 days from today? LET'S DO IT! =D

9 DAYS!

Yeah, I top page 148. 8D

omo... O_O wowowowowwowowowowow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have ANY idea where i can get a hold of this clip!???!?!?! i will love you forever!!!! lol. i wanna see sexy hwanhee rip his shirt open!!! XDDDDD hahahahahhah *fantasizes*

i serously think they shoulda made a DVD for that concert.. gosh.. they don't have any DVD's of their concert for sale huh? :tears:

You can download it from my site. The link is in my signature.

Guest ayadaokin

You can download it from my site. The link is in my signature.

thanks bao i dled it from the site! never knew you could dl that clip!

OH. MY. GOD.

I JUST WATCHED IT.

and at first i laughed because, instead of the usual fan girl swoon that i get with other guys when they're being all sexy like and stuff, i always laugh [like not laugh AT him but think its so cute and really hot] when hwanhee tries to be sexy. but OH. MY. GOD. he started (i didnt wanna ruin it for those who havent seen it, but highlight if you wanna read: gettin all sexified with the mic stand, puttin his hand halfway in his pants, humping some object and then the ground..HAHAH DUDE OH MY GOODNESS. and then the girl comes up and then he tears his shirt off.. HWANG YOON SUK you little devil you :D

at this point i started cracking up [which would be the "faint" point in the usual fan girl swoon process..

fan girl swoon:

step one: scream "OH MY GOD! AHHH!!" and maybe repeat that 5-6 times

step two: be really quiet so you can hear the performer when he starts but clasp your hands together and keep your mouth wideee open in shock when its hwanhee

step three: faint]

hahaha, so that means i reaaaaally liked it and thought it was even CUTER and it made me smile really huge. i've never seen hwanhee be that intimate...especially with a microphone stand and ground LOL

when did this concert happen?

thanks bao i dled it from the site! never knew you could dl that clip!

OH. MY. GOD.

I JUST WATCHED IT.

and at first i laughed because, instead of the usual fan girl swoon that i get with other guys when they're being all sexy like and stuff, i always laugh [like not laugh AT him but think its so cute and really hot] when hwanhee tries to be sexy. but OH. MY. GOD. he started (i didnt wanna ruin it for those who havent seen it, but highlight if you wanna read: gettin all sexified with the mic stand, puttin his hand halfway in his pants, humping some object and then the ground..HAHAH DUDE OH MY GOODNESS. and then the girl comes up and then he tears his shirt off.. HWANG YOON SUK you little devil you :D

at this point i started cracking up [which would be the "faint" point in the usual fan girl swoon process..

fan girl swoon:

step one: scream "OH MY GOD! AHHH!!" and maybe repeat that 5-6 times

step two: be really quiet so you can hear the performer when he starts but clasp your hands together and keep your mouth wideee open in shock when its hwanhee

step three: faint]

hahaha, so that means i reaaaaally liked it and thought it was even CUTER and it made me smile really huge. i've never seen hwanhee be that intimate...especially with a microphone stand and ground LOL

when did this concert happen?

I think this was their last twice performance...either may or april of last year.

I also have his 'cry me a rive and dangerous' performance from the same concert but i'm still looking through my disks.

So once I find it I'll upload it on the site.

Guest cheka

Cause I know there is a brianjoo clubbox but what about Hwanhee? Please let me know...

P.S. - Hi Yumi, Mai, Niko, Cheka and Sheryl!

Hi everyone on the list. Join us and post! ^_^

Kayla.

Kayla, I don't know any HwanHee clubbox either. I suppose HwanHee doesn't appear on his own much until last year when he went into acting. Most of his own clips can be found together with FTTS.

I like Yoon Do Hyun's love letter~ so great~

The best music show. Yoon Do Hyun always have guests with great voices!!! FTTS always perform a track or two of other songs besides their own ........ which always turned out to be great covers!!! Last week's show was recorded at a university open air campus. I wonder where it would be for next week's show and whether they have already recorded it.

The Nice & Slow performance is so sexy. HAHAH. We could see his V-line. MUAHAHAH. Gah. Reminds me to watch this again. I love this performance! I dont' know how i would handle it in person seeing him doing that live. Hwanhee went crazy with the pole. I remember someone stating, "I AM THE POLE. I AM THE POLE." Hahaha, this is so fun spazzing about him and his concert times. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Mai: I love Hwanhee in specs. I remember that episode. Gah! I love his casual dressed down look.

Wouldn't it be hot in long sleeve and jeans in the place where they filmed it? I love his dancing in there.

I remember the pool game where he and Brian faced off. It's so fun!

Kayla.

Aigoo! Don't remind me of "Nice & Slow"!!! I can just die thinking about it! :blush: Yeah, after watching that I think everyone of us wanna be the mic-stand!!! LOL

I could never get tired of watching the Loveletter Bali episodes ....... I love to watch the 2 of them competing in games ...... one can feel the competition, sportsmanship and the love between them!

I can see and feel everyone's all hyped up now about our HwanHee appearing from everywhere! Me too!!! So very excited about, first of all, the comeback ..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kdramanut

Since I'm still a newbie, I'm having such a blast watching Hwanee on the old Real Romance Love Letter show...what a HOT dancer! Even his speaking voice is SEXY. I CAN'T WAIT to see him on a drama again.

re: the 7th jib...is there a set release date? I've seen anywhere from late June to late July.

Hi everybody!!! **waves***

Its a stressful day for me :(:( ...I dunno what actually happened. <_<<_< ..I've been trying to access to hwanhee thread since morning and not succesful.. **curse** I log out...then re-log in for &*%% times and I even re-start my computer... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ..** continue cursing** . The weirdest thing is...I can access to other soompi forum thread (even FTTS) but whenever I click on hwanhee... this message "soompi back up" comes out... It really richard simmons me off... gah!!! :fury: :fury:

But now...I'm BACK!!! :w00t::w00t:

Kayla : thanks for the info...I thought it was for the gameshow... he heee... and what are you trying to do to me.. the kissable lips and the SEXY talk bout hwanhee...after been trying to reach to him almost whole day... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ...

DL the show...thanks Bao!!!

Niko : I watched that show too...WOW!!! I followed your step...**fainted** I am now in step 4....**woke up still feeling dizzy** Hwanhee is HOT!!!

Mai..Yumi...Sheryl...***waves**

Guest maisara

Mai - Goodnight. For sure lets start a countdown! It's night for you but morning for me! HAHAH!!! ^_^

OMG Kayla, just watched the nice and slow performance! :w00t: thanks to Bao ( download it from ur site, kumawo!) i was like OMO! OMO! is that HwanHee??? :sweatingbullets: i never seen him did things like that... aaahhhhhhh..... how i wish i was the mic stand! :P:lol: he look darn hot and sexy! :sweatingbullets: really cant get enuff of him! i can hear the crowd screamed so lot when he did all those sexy moves! when he ripped of his shirt... OMG! i was really speechless and keep on :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: now i know why u gals were going crazy abt his nice and slow performance!

and Kayla thanks for those pics... look at his lepz... so kissable! :lol:

Hahaha. Okay mai. Good luck turning into a pen! XDDDD

A countdown until their comeback. You said it was 9 days from today? LET'S DO IT! =D

9 DAYS!

Yeah, I top page 148. 8D

i dont want to be the pen anymore, Sheryl! now i REALLY REALLY want to be the MIC STAND!!! :lol: u want to join me being the mic stand, chinggu? :P

yeah... and its 8 DAYS from today! COUNTDOWN continue.... !!! yay!

hello there ujiyus! question : are u still feeling dizzy after watching the nice and slow performance? :lol:

Guest SuperKyle

i dont know if this has been posted i havent seen it in this page but if it hasnt well here it is...

was cruzing through the upcoming dramas in drama wiki and i saw this!

Hwan hee will be starring in a drama called I Love You, with Seo Ji hye again, for those that dont know who she is, she's Sang Mi in OTR...

this is the link, if you wish to see the synopsis and the other characters:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/I_Love_You

RAWR!!! OMG!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!! HWAN HEE IN ANOTHER DRAMA, WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest .alyak_

The best music show. Yoon Do Hyun always have guests with great voices!!! FTTS always perform a track or two of other songs besides their own ........ which always turned out to be great covers!!! Last week's show was recorded at a university open air campus. I wonder where it would be for next week's show and whether they have already recorded it.

Aigoo! Don't remind me of "Nice & Slow"!!! I can just die thinking about it! :blush: Yeah, after watching that I think everyone of us wanna be the mic-stand!!! LOL

So far in their schedule I haven't seen anything about FTTS recording for the show yet. I'm sure it'll be soon though.

Can't wait for the day of the airing. So excited. ^_^

As for the Nice & Slow. I love bringing it up. HAHAH. It adds a little spice to this thread. Who could ever get sick of his performance!

Not sure if this could be of any help... :)

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

I go to this box everyday for videos. I <3 Lisa for always providing up to date clips.

OMG Kayla, just watched the nice and slow performance! :w00t: thanks to Bao ( download it from ur site, kumawo!) i was like OMO! OMO! is that HwanHee??? :sweatingbullets: i never seen him did things like that... aaahhhhhhh..... how i wish i was the mic stand! :P:lol: he look darn hot and sexy! :sweatingbullets: really cant get enuff of him! i can hear the crowd screamed so lot when he did all those sexy moves! when he ripped of his shirt... OMG! i was really speechless and keep on :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: now i know why u gals were going crazy abt his nice and slow performance!

i dont want to be the pen anymore, Sheryl! now i REALLY REALLY want to be the MIC STAND!!! :lol: u want to join me being the mic stand, chinggu? :P

You, Sheryl, and any other can wish all you want to be the mic stand. I, KAYLA...AM ALREADY THE MIC STAND! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

If they auction that pole, my hands will be up!!!!!!! HHAHAHAH.....muahahah....j/k.

Gosh, i love reading your reaction. I'm glad I brought up the Nice & Slow performance; it's something to NOT be missed! omo!!!!

FAN PICTURES FROM THE FANMEET:

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

5121.jpg

5091.jpg

4911.jpg

4901.jpg

4881.jpg

4821.jpg

4801.jpg

4791.jpg

4121.jpg

4111.jpg

2241.jpg

2231.jpg

2222.jpg

2221.jpg

2201.jpg

1941.jpg

Credits:
Daum Blog / Heavenly Sent

DOWNLOAD NEWS CLIP OF THIS FANMEET!

(flv video - use Medio Player Classic)

clip is short. but short enough to hear that voice of his! anybody know what they're saying???

Credits:
Daum Blog / Kayla

Guest love_is_the_darkness

*waves* hi ladies!!! been away from the thread... :tears: terrible of me I know!! Thanks for all the new pics and news on Hwayhee..you lovely ladies rock!!!!

Guest Kimmie

Apparently, it's been confirmed for June 29.

REALLY? Hahaha. Thank you for the info Jun. *huggles* I'm so excited! =D THAT'S NEXT FRIDAY! =O

But now...I'm BACK!!! :w00t::w00t:

Mai..Yumi...Sheryl...***waves**

Hahaha. WELCOME BACK<3333 And *waves back* =D

yeah... and its 8 DAYS from today! COUNTDOWN continue.... !!! yay!

Yes yes 8 days! =D It's getting closer! *dances around* Hahaha. The comback is coming out on the same day the album is being released. So cool. :blush:

Haha. I don't want to be the mic stand, I want to be the mic itself. 8D The place where it touches his lips when he speaks/sings. :blush:

And thank you Kayla for the pictures!!! =D Our picture queen ahah.

Thank you paihu for the wallpaper! =D

Archived