Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest kdramanut

Reading some of the old posts, I see that there were questions about his nickname "Fany." I also wondered why he called himself that because of the various English uses (girl's name, body part, etc), I'm surprised Brian didn't correct it. Regardless, it's a cute nickname that seemed to have been used in the past, but not so much recently.

As for my recent CD acquisitions, I'm just lucky to have a Korean CD/DVD store just down the street from me.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maisara

:w00t: u guys are really fast, i just drop by to have a "check" on HwanHee and there's already lots of posts to be read! :lol:

paihu, thanks gal for ur lovely wallies, one of them is my wallie now :rolleyes:

HwanHee Lovers, i'll come back later to reply some posts, as for now im hungry, hungry for HwanHee! :P:lol:

Guest .alyak_

UPDATES!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6cosorp.jpg

Name: Unknown (Hwanhee Date - Part 1)

Date: 2002

Credits: Cyworld / Heavenly Sent

DO NOT TAKE FILE OUT WITHOUT FULL CREDITS AND LINK BACK TO HS!

Download Here: http://www.heavenly-sent.net/download.php?view.355

DOWNLOAD POINT IS 30!

52zt9v6.jpg

Name: Unknown (Hwanhee Date - Part 2)

Date: 2002

Credits: Cyworld / Heavenly Sent

DO NOT TAKE FILE OUT WITHOUT FULL CREDITS AND LINK BACK TO HS!

DOWNLOAD POINT IS 30!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayla.

Guest ayadaokin

oo kayla; i saw those just now on HS. ill be sure to dl sometime! yayyyy.

kdramanut: ah you ARE lucky! where do you live? i want a kstore here!!

:w00t: u guys are really fast, i just drop by to have a "check" on HwanHee and there's already lots of posts to be read! :lol:

paihu, thanks gal for ur lovely wallies, one of them is my wallie now :rolleyes:

HwanHee Lovers, i'll come back later to reply some posts, as for now im hungry, hungry for HwanHee! :P:lol:

haha hungry for hwanhee..cute

hi maisara! its always nice to read your posts. so friendly.

i hope you come back with a hwanhee GIF! RAWR

kdramnut: welcome to hwanhee's thread... I am just like you...before watching OTR, I never knew about hwanhee or FTTS. :blush: :blush: .. after hearing his amazing voice in OTR... :w00t::w00t: , I am officially addicted to his voice, his face, his acting, his everything...he hee... I start searching and stalking :ph34r: on him thru the net..and I am glad I do that...coz his singing is so AMAZING...it can melt you heart!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ..I also bought FTTS Eternity and Transition album...They're GREAT!!!

PAihu : yippeee....luv you....really great to have someone creative (not like me!!! :crazy::crazy: )and create more of Hwanhee's goodies!!!

Mai: me too...me hungry for Hwanhee!!!

Kayla: oooooo...yeeeaaaaa....more goodieesssss!!!

jina_bing_bang : so it is confirmed then that our hwanhee will be acting soon!!!! OMG...7th album + new drama ...this is too much... I can't take it anymore... haaa haaa...**running around in circle** ...fall down and collapse!!! :crazy::crazy:

sheryl: you better finished off your OTR...new drama from Hwanhee...aaahhh ***drool***

Guest rainme4ever

jina_bing_bang : so it is confirmed then that our hwanhee will be acting soon!!!! OMG...7th album + new drama ...this is too much... I can't take it anymore... haaa haaa...**running around in circle** ...fall down and collapse!!! :crazy::crazy:

sheryl: you better finished off your OTR...new drama from Hwanhee...aaahhh ***drool***

haha.......chill chill............u are making us dizzy from your running in circles...*join ujiyus1 to run in circle* :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Guest maisara

I haven't watched many episodes of LL with HwanHee. I've watched a few with Minwoo (some with HwanHee in it). I have plenty of parts with HwanHee on LL from youtube though. You know like his sexy dance and parts like that. XD

I had that MV of 'Sooner Or Later', but thanks for sharing. =)

I'm sad that they didn't make a video together. It would of been great to see them singing this song together. Cause all the pictures from HwanHee are from the Transition ablum, so it was a little repititive. =( But I love the song though. HwanHee's english is just to die for ahaha.

HwanHee did more then great as REX in OTR. He was AMAZING. His arrogant character.. gah... made him look SOOO sexy. I just love to watch him smile and then his face turned into a serious/angry one. Ahaha. I melted everytime. But was it confirmed? He is playing in a new drama? O_O HAHA. I WANT TO WATCH THAT DRAMA NOW! *Pokes HwanHee*

Haha. I didn't miss her post, but I read it in your post first. XD I will finish OTR! I PROMISE! *pinky swears* Hahaha.

Whew.. you guys need to post less. Takes me 54654654 hours to catch up after my day of work. T_T

**sneaking from work just to reply this post, hihi!**

yep, same here i didnt watch many epi of LL, its just that i was browsing for HwanHee's clips in Veoh and i was bumped into his LL episodes. i watched that epi 2 times last nite :lol: the girls there in LL seems to love him esp Jung Ju Rin, and HwanHee look cute while teasing her. and now im craving for more HwanHee in LL! talking abt his sexy dance, Sheryl... OMG! when he did things like that my mouth was wide opened and i'm drooling :lol: he's torturing me with his sexiness! but i want more!!!

i agree, i'm quite dissapointed too bcoz they didnt make the video together... just imagine 2 hot guys in one MV, isnt that awesome??? **faint in happiness**

u know what i really think that arrogant character suited him well in OTR, i cant imagine him playing a sweet guy character, hihi. i just love him for being arrogant in OTR. but when he talked and smile, i was like whoooaaaaaa... so sexy! :lol: that scene where he hugged Sang Mi from behind really makes me sooo jealous. HwanHee, please hug me too! haha!

from the latest article that has been posted above seems like its confirmed that he will act in a new drama as a leading male figure... eventhough honestly i want him to concentrate on FTTS 7th album first, then only take on the drama project so he wont feel exhausted, but i'm still excited to know that he will be in a new drama, the plot looks interesting too. hopefully we'll hear from the man himself later, if he's going to be in that drama or not :)

hihi, im just teasing you, Sheryl, i know u wont miss out Niko's post. i just love teasing u, i think Niko too :P

this thread is moving really fast rite??? many people are joining us everyday. i'm so happy!

Welcome to all newbies - welcome to HwanHee's Thread! enjoy ur stay here n keep on posting! :)

**running back to work**

Guest icefrostedd

I know I have not been here in ages but here is the thread for the new DRAMA, I Love You (사항해)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=142866

Starring

Ahn Jae Wook and SEO JI HYE (Over the Rainbow)

REXMI is sooo back :)

Jina

[EDIT]

'In charge, admits to surgery' HwanHee in one year returns to acting

2007061907070882801edd8tm7.jpg

From the group Fly to the Sky, Hwanhee returns to acting after a year.

HwanHee has been casted for the drama, "I Love You", adapted from a manhwa (comic). In this drama HwanHee will be in between a newly married couple and shows great maturity. Lastly in MBC's 'Over the Rainbow', HwanHee has his second drama as a leading male figure.

HwanHee will lay off the "hard" image and will play a "broken" character through acting for 'I Love You'. HwanHee will play the character, Park Byung Ho who was thoughtless and threw away his child for a better income and lfe to escape the abuse (Translation is a bit off) who later regrets this and learns to love.

For the drama 'I Love You' a sponser company JS Pictures says that, "HwanHee will be a cheap group band (Translation is off) and will show different sides of acting."

The comic, 'I Love You' is about a young bride who finds her husband sincere. The drama will have two couples who are added as the three couples show lovey-dovey relationships of love.

'I Love You' stars Ahn Jae Wook and Seo Ji Hye also having HwanHee as a lead.

Credit to Naver and jina_bing_bang (Translations)@ Soompi

ZOMGGGG HWAN HEE HAS A NEW DRAMA!! with seo ji hye somemore!

Guest twelvebrian

please twelvebrian or anybody here don't quote any pics. try to edit them and delete the %7Boption%7D on the pics. this is one the rules of soompier mods that was implemented to be followed by the members or else our hwanhee's thread will be close. which i don't like this thread to be close. i hope you may understand this. thanks.

im so so so sorry!

i tihnk i didnt check if i've deleted the stuff correctly.

thanks for the reminder anw! =)

Guest Kimmie

Aww. More HwanHee videos to download. Aww, he's on a date? =O Hahah. *Is jealous* XD I want to go on a date with him too. =O Thank you for posting Kayla. =D

Awww. They said he won't be a mean character in the new drama. Haha. He'll play a broken character? XD I'm excited for this. I can't wait until it comes out.

And finally, he's be the lead character. He didn't have the lead in OTR.

HwanHee, I love you. :tears:

Guest maisara

Thank you Kayla. I can't wait to watch that episode of Happy Sunday. HwanHee looks hot dressed like that. 8D

Hey guys. I found some HwanHee pictures in Kim Ok Bin's thread. I hadn't seen them before.

I don't know if you guys saw them, but I thought I'd post them just in case. =)

It's back from OTR Drama, but that's okay cause it's our man. =D

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/9932/2ngtnqaqn8.jpg

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/3744/3zkjg2spb5.jpg

Lucky Okbin, getting a hug from HwanHee. T_T Haha.

credits: sina.com.cn/baidu + Kim Ok Bin soompi thread.

:sweatingbullets: Sheryl, thanks for posting those pics of our man ^^ i havent seen that one too... OMG look at him, he's HOT! :sweatingbullets:

yep she's one lucky girl, not only getting hug from HwanHee but she also got to kiss him in Tomorrow MV :crazy::lol:

Sheryl / Mai / Yumi / Niko : hi **waves** I sleep one night and u guys are so fast...2 pages for me to catch up this morning..he hee...but I don't mind...I love updates on hwanhee...and I love him...hah hah **run away with hwanhee from u guys** :w00t::w00t:

ujiyus, huwaaattt u want to run away with HwanHee from us??? :crazy::lol:

like wat Niko said i dont think u'll be able to handle his hotness alone, you definetely need US, babe'! :P

and i dont think other HwanHee's wives will let u go off that easy! :lol:

haha hungry for hwanhee..cute

hi maisara! its always nice to read your posts. so friendly.

i hope you come back with a hwanhee GIF! RAWR

hi Niko! hihi, thanks! :) so u want more of HwanHee GIF... :unsure: wait lemme dig up first if i still have some more to make u drool, hihi!

kdramnut: welcome to hwanhee's thread... I am just like you...before watching OTR, I never knew about hwanhee or FTTS. :blush: :blush: .. after hearing his amazing voice in OTR... :w00t::w00t: , I am officially addicted to his voice, his face, his acting, his everything...he hee... I start searching and stalking :ph34r: on him thru the net..and I am glad I do that...coz his singing is so AMAZING...it can melt you heart!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ..I also bought FTTS Eternity and Transition album...They're GREAT!!!

Mai: me too...me hungry for Hwanhee!!!

ujiyus, if im not mistaken ure from Malaysia too rite? :) wanna ask u, where did u bought FTTS Eternity album? i cant find it here in my place, i did saw one before but that time i was broke, when i came back to buy it, it has been sold out :tears: i have their Sea Of Love and Transition album :) i'm craving for their Gravity album too!

ure hungry for HwanHee too? sorry chinggu, i ate him all up just now! :lol:

kdramanut - welcome to HwanHee's Thread! thanks for loving our HwanHee!

jina_bing_bang - thanks for posting the article :)

Guest kdramanut

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm VERY excited to see Hwanee in a new drama. In Over The Rainbow, he was GREAT as Rex and I was amazed to find out that he was actually a singer who was in a drama for the first time. Most singers turned actor struggle in their first dramas. Hwanee's acting was VERY compelling.

What a great time to discover Hwanee and become a new fan!

Guest nence

i was kind of hoping hwanee will actually get to play the main lead role but oh well, he's still a main character. i'll still try to look forward to this one.

Guest atreyu112

i am veerrrrryyy happy!! finally my wish has been granted.. we are going to see our beloved hwanhee on the screen again!!! OMG!! i can't for the shooting of the drama!!! hwanheee... sarangheyo!!

Guest maisara

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm VERY excited to see Hwanee in a new drama. In Over The Rainbow, he was GREAT as Rex and I was amazed to find out that he was actually a singer who was in a drama for the first time. Most singers turned actor struggle in their first dramas. Hwanee's acting was VERY compelling.

What a great time to discover Hwanee and become a new fan!

thanks for the compliment for our HwanHee, kdramanut :)

have u tried to listen to any of FTTS album? try it, coz their albums are great, HwanHee's voice is so powerful and sexy, it blends really well with Brian's voice :)

diha ^^waves^^ ure here too! do u still remember me? :)

Archived