Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest fttsluva

i'm so excited now that we actuaaly have a set date for the 7th album,

pr-ordered it so i wll be getting it on time, wow the anticipation.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maisara

Yumi, Niko, Uji, Cheka, Kayla, Sheryl and everyone else!!! **waves**

ive watched Star Papparazzi!!! OMO! OMO! u gals are rite... HwanHee look soo HOT in that vid... his voice, his smile... everything, just gorgeous!!!

Brian is so naughty, he always imitated HwanHee, hihi! i really love the part when they're joking with each other, both of them are really funny... LOL

and that song... whew! i love it... now im following what u gals has been saying these days...

"I'M YOUR ANGEL, HWANHEE!!!"

cant stay long tonite, good nite HwanHee Lovers!

Guest .alyak_

so u have x-ray eyes, can i borrow it to scan through HwanHee's body then? :P

yeah how could we forgot abt the countdown!!! aissshhh!

hi Cheka, Kayla **waves** :)

Wow! Now I wish I had x-ray eyes. HAHAHAH...omo. You gals are getting out of control. Look what Hwanhee as done. HAHAHAH....

I know. I almost forgot about the countdown. Ahhhhhhhh!!! Too excited!!!!

FTTS 7th album release on July 3

Thanx for the information. I like the title. There's no limitation for FTTS. They are shooting high, right? HEHEH =)

Cant' wait to get my hands on them. I'm super excited!

^^ here is the song title but most of it is in Korean, maybe someone will help to translate it for us later :)

Yah. I'll try to get Susie to do it. Or Shelly. Whichever one comes first. I can't wait to here the songs and hear them sing live!

MAI! - We told you didn't we. The Star Papparazzi clip is a must check out. I love how they always hit each other. Like a little light pat on the stomache, chest, or back. Did you see that? Brian stripping was a bonus on this clip. HAHAH..Hwanhee looks so fine. Love his new look. Love his voice! Love him with Brian!

Kayla.

HEY EVERYONE!!!

OK Ladies....i just read this........

FTTS 7th album release on July 3

album title: No Limitations

Album pic: 7thcover.jpg

There are 14 songs.

I cant paste the song titles yet but I am sure someone will soon....but I can tell you one thing, we will have a lot of fun with those titles....soon....lol

OMG HAHAHAAHAH WOW I LOVE THEIR CD COVER, it's so...MATURE! They sorta remind me of MEN IN BLACK though HAHAHAHAHA!

Yah. I'll try to get Susie to do it. Or Shelly. Whichever one comes first. I can't wait to here the songs and hear them sing live!

MAI! - We told you didn't we. The Star Papparazzi clip is a must check out. I love how they always hit each other. Like a little light pat on the stomache, chest, or back. Did you see that? Brian stripping was a bonus on this clip. HAHAH..Hwanhee looks so fine. Love his new look. Love his voice! Love him with Brian!

Kayla.

HEY EVERYONE!!!

OMG HAHAHAHA I love how Hwanhee kept on patting Brian...How I wished I was Brian!! HAHAAH :P I couldn't stop laughing when Brian cracked up when they were singing you are my angel when he accused Hwanhee of looking at him. HAHAHA

Guest ayadaokin

AHH I JUST WOKE UP AND I FREAKED OUT!!

thanks SO MUCH for the news!!

NO LIMITATIONS

IM SO EXCITED

im going to go and try and preorder it now!

OMG and the cover looks SO GOOD!

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW! :D

track 2 is already my favorite hahaha

ahh and i got 155! this day is SO GOOD already!

i even had a dram about brian last night, and i just woke up from it hhehehe..

Guest kdramanut

^^ here is the song title but most of it is in Korean, maybe someone will help to translate it for us later :)

01 ) 사랑해

02 ) My Angel

03 ) 기억한줌

04 ) 가질 수 없어도

05 ) 미워해줘

06 ) 남겨진 사람

07 ) Let's Get It On

08 ) Man 2 Man

09 ) 3번째 날

10 ) 결혼하지마

11 ) 그래도 사랑입니다 (Feat. 헤리티지)

12 ) 오늘도 이쁜걸

13 ) Kissing you (Feat. Issac Squab Of Trespass)

14 ) 가벼운 사랑 (Feat. 현무 & TKO Of Trespass)

Release Date : 2007/7/3

credits : milchtee (FTTS Soompi Thread)

Yumi, i love their cover album, soo HOT!

Here's my best stab at translation...

1. I Love You

3. Remembering

4. I Can't Have [it/You]

5. Go Ahead and Hate Me

6. The Person Who Remains

9. The Third Day

10. Don't Get Married

11. I Still Love You

12. Beautiful Today

14. Weightless Love

Guest rainme4ever

1. I Love You

3. Remembering

4. I Can't Have [it/You]

5. Go Ahead and Hate Me

6. The Person Who Remains

9. The Third Day

10. Don't Get Married

11. I Still Love You

12. Beautiful Today

14. Weightless Love

kdramahut, thanks so much for the translation....r u korean? u can be our most loved translator...... B)

Mai, Thanks for posting up the song titles....... I was so sleepy last night, i could barely put my post up there.......

Everyone *waves*, lets jump and shout for the release of NO LIMITATIONS. Of course, There is no limitations for the Fly to the Sky our boys...........*fireworks everywhere*

Guest kdramanut

kdramahut, thanks so much for the translation....r u korean? u can be our most loved translator...... B)

Yes - I'm Korean, but it's been over 20 years since I went to Saturday Korean language school. Most of the Korean I know now comes from watching...you guessed it...K-Dramas.

Guest rainme4ever

Hi Kdramanut......anything we can get, we appreciate....so we can count oin you , right? Hehe

what is your name? mine is right under the dotted line.....we are on short name basis here now, notice most are 3-6 alpha only? lol

nice to meet you.....

Guest kdramanut

Hi Kdramanut......anything we can get, we appreciate....so we can count oin you , right? Hehe

I will be happy to try and translate what I can. Everyone on this thread is SO wonderful to post such great pics, info, links, etc., so translating is the least I can do. However, please keep in mind that my Korean language skills are probably 2-3rd grade level. I can understand spoken Korean much better than I can read/write it.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM!!!

Guest .alyak_

OMG HAHAHAAHAH WOW I LOVE THEIR CD COVER, it's so...MATURE! They sorta remind me of MEN IN BLACK though HAHAHAHAHA!

OMG HAHAHAHA I love how Hwanhee kept on patting Brian...How I wished I was Brian!! HAHAAH :P I couldn't stop laughing when Brian cracked up when they were singing you are my angel when he accused Hwanhee of looking at him. HAHAHA

I know. That part was priceless. I love them two together. HAHAH =)

AHH I JUST WOKE UP AND I FREAKED OUT!!

I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!

Niko. I slept in extra today. Woke up later than the usual and I wished I could've woken up earlier. HAHAH. I'm the same with you. Came here, all these track list, album cover, album title and everything else is out. I just freaked out. GAHHHHH!!! hahah. Thanx everyone. So if you think we don't know how happy you are, we ALL are happy. hahaha...

Yes - I'm Korean, but it's been over 20 years since I went to Saturday Korean language school. Most of the Korean I know now comes from watching...you guessed it...K-Dramas.

Thank You for the translations. I appreciate it alot. K-Dramas are the bomb. That's how I know little phrases. =)

Join us more often. It'll be fun! Thank You in advance for translating anything!

Also, your avater. My mom loves him! HAHAH. okay. getting off topic...

Kayla.

HELLO EVERYONE!

Mai, Cheka, Fe, yumi, Kimmie, & everyone else!!!

hi kayla! sorry if i'm not so active lately.

hi sheryl, yumi and to the rest of HH's "ANGELS"!!!

when i heard the song "My Angel" in the star paparazzi video clip i love it, i hope this will be a big hit song of the year.

kdramanut: thanks for the translations of the songs.

*fe*

**waves to everyone**

niko: I am SUPER HAPPY...hahaaa... **jumping** I have pre-ordered the 7th album but I guess I still need to wait for the delivery... **sigh**

kdramanut : thanks for the translation... we need ya around here... !!!!

I'm so sleepy, I've been staying up late these few days juz to make sure I don't miss anything and it seems that every minute ...every hour..there's updates on HH... I need more cafeine!!!

-------------------------------------

~~uji~~ hwanhee's angel!!!

Guest ayadaokin

hi kayla! sorry if i'm not so active lately.

hi sheryl, yumi and to the rest of HH's "ANGELS"!!!

when i heard the song "My Angel" in the star paparazzi video clip i love it, i hope this will be a big hit song of the year.

kdramanut: thanks for the translations of the songs.

*fe*

fe! we missed you hun. haha, yes yes i'm one of his angels *sigggh* hehehe. i really liked the song too, i already declared it my favorite song on the album! haha.

thanks for the translations kdramanut!! haha, same as yumi.

kayla, uji: haha, i'm having such a good day ever since i found out the news. MAKE SURE YOU GET SOME SLEEP though uji; i dont want you passing out when perf comes

because its only TWO DAYS LEFT!!!

.:niko

Guest rainme4ever

haha...everyone is so hyped up now........including me.....I just cant take this anymore...........Hwanhee & Brian on Friday, hot Rain on Saturday.........:P

*running in circle like Uji*

Hi FE....i keep MISSING YOU......:)

HwanHee, You are my angel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETHI I SEE YOU DOWN THERE. T_T

lol, well i have to try to keep up with u crazy HH gals =b

.... and since i didn't actually have anything constructive to say other than replying to sheryl's festive random outburst *pokes* i'll just throw in a few pictures instead, hehe (and hoping they haven't been uploaded before =))

5ada13b18bc8.jpg

fc7993063a50.jpg

64582de57d2d.jpg

3c451cdcb4dd.jpg

c3d63c36292e.jpg

just insanely cute and handsome ^^

credits: naver + HHhaven

Guest .alyak_

HWANHEE IS THE SEX MACHINE!

Gah!!!! He's getting more sexier by each day. I don't think I can take it any longer. I've had so many nosebleeds already. How much more blood can my system hold. AHHHHHH!!!! Gotta reload. Get blood pumped in. Looses even more blood. Goes and refil. AHHHHHH. Hwanhee. Hwanhee. Saranghae! AHHAHAHA =)

This is a huge leap from Transition to No Limitations. Went from handsome to down straight sexy. Gah. Hwanhee. Odocah (how do you spell it? hahah. just sound it out). What to do with you. I swear i'm going to steal you. Hide you. Chain you. HAHAHAH.....no. I won't chain you. You will want to stay with me forever. HAHAH =)

kdramanut - The pictures are from Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter. The show will air this Friday. That's why we have a countdown. AHHHH, what an exciting week!

Kayla.

Guest ayadaokin

HAHA yes!! KAYLA IS SPAZZING OUT!!

i've seen you spazz many times but this is the first time i've ever seen you spazz soooooo much.

ahh hwanhee.

i agree though; it was a huge leap from transition to no limitation.

haha, but when i was watching the latest are you ready clip, and i watched kim jong min mess up his hair during the wrestling match, it reminded me of how he looked in his sea of love days or his missing you days!

kayla: in HS, when you click "music" and then "discography", do you have the original pic of the sea of love banner? i'd love to have that! hehe.

i cant wait until friday.

2 more days until YDH loveletter!

HOW MANY MORE DAYS UNTIL THE ALBUM COMES OUT; im too lazy to count hehe.

.:niko

AH i got a message from brian on myspace!!! THIS DAY IS THE BEST DAY I'VE HAD IN SO LONGGG!!

Archived