Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest genn04

Here are more photos of Fany with his partner 4 life Brian....Hwanhee is seriously hot and handsome....GO FIGHT HWANHEE!!!

ftts61d160041io.jpg

fttsbmwexclusivecommunityparty.jpg

I wonder when was this one....what performance...his hair looks new to me? SO cute always!

ftts200604250935287071313ni.jpg

Junior Mag:

normalf2ts204319nq.jpg

Definitely Hot!:

fany358wy.jpg

Fany & His Car:

fttssky1010djboxl1920021205193.jpg

Better Know Which One is Hwanhee...yes I'm Talkin' bout him!

fttsty1on9qe.jpg

fttsfany23hn1rj.jpg

more to come....stay tune...

With BoA...our PoP Queen!

f8eda55d7vp.jpg

Hottest One:

f8eda54b9zt.jpg

normalf8f5effb5rk.jpg

Last but not Least::::BEST OF FRIEND!

b6ei8me.jpg

ftts200601200847388137315pd.jpg

ftts200601231028512682318lf.jpg

normala0su7as.jpg

Enjoy it...most have already been seen...but just wanna share it in Hwanhee's thread.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genn04

Here is more....Hwanhee....So Cute ever since 1st album all the way to 6th album....GO FIGHTING!

hwanheecheeks8kl.jpghwanheegeek3kq.jpg

hwanheelaugh0zo.jpghwanheepuff3ut.jpg

hwanheemag10lh.jpg

hwanheemag23qt.jpg

hwanheemag32sq.jpg

hwanheemag49bw.jpg

performance:

fanymt9lu.jpg

Sea of Love:

fanyhot21ih.jpg

fanylove65qg.jpg

fanylove100hu.jpg

ENJOY IT!!!!

Guest dendrobium.

^He does look like a good kisser T_T I wish I could know on my own ahahah.

I just wish i could experience it with him hehehe...omg...naughty thoughts around here

Just something i wanna share...and it's confirmed. Can't wait...Hwanhee the Lead Male....so GOOD!

QUOTE(CindyW88 @ May 7 2006, 10:52 PM)

------------

5/8/06 – Hwan Hee (환희), one of the members of the music group “Fly To The Sky (플라이 투더 스카이)”, is selected to lead the 16-episode Wednesday-Thursday drama “Over The Rainbow (오버 더 레인보우)”, aka “Dance Battle”, scheduled to be aired by MBC on 7/26. He plays the role Leo (레오) who is the top dance singer idol. Leo has handsome appearance with expertise in choreography. Although Leo has a world-wide large-scale fan club with more than 100 thousand members, he feels lonely until he meets the heroine Hee Soo (희수) played by Kim Ok Bin. The PD Lee Dong Yoon (이동윤) selects Hwan Hee to lead the drama because HH is very good at singing and dancing in addition to his popularity. Actor Ji Hyun Woo (지현우) will also act in this drama.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...605081019321110

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...07441958390.htm

great news and what they said about Hwan Hee are true....keke thanks for sharing

Here are more photos of Fany with his partner 4 life Brian....Hwanhee is seriously hot and handsome....GO FIGHT HWANHEE!!!

Fany & His Car:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9479/ft...20021205193.jpg

Enjoy it...most have already been seen...but just wanna share it in Hwanhee's thread.

it looks like Brian to me ?!....

thanks for sharing the pics with us.....much love to you!

Guest .alyak_

^

That is Brian. I have some pictures of Fany and his bike. I"ll post them up.

Would you happend to have this one? PM it to me maybe?

And thanks for telling me ^_^

Yes. I do. Dont know exactly which CD but i'll look for it.

I wonder when was this one....what performance...his hair looks new to me? SO cute always!

ftts200604250935287071313ni.jpg

This was taken before/after their Twice Concert in Busan. There are loads of pictures from there. I"ll upload them soon too! :)

20 GIFS FOR TODAY ARE COMING UP REAL SOON! :sweatingbullets:

Guest SUjjang

OH MY GOD. I MISSED MUCH IN LIKE... A DAY OR TWO T_T;;

but everything is updatede on the first post <3

i am loving all the pictures. i shall add more to the collection soon.. if i can find anything not posted.. hopefully ^_^;; ... kayla.. genn04.. you guys were muchos help. love you both...

and i love all you hwanee spazzers... you make me smile and laugh at the same time.. i'm ready to pee in my pants!!!!!

it's soo funny .........

KAYLA. I LOVE ALL THOSE GIFS.. the oppa is lookin' good. i hope i can go and rape him soon :x....

keke. *dies.

Guest cheka

You're right, 3851. That's a pic of Brian and his car. :)

Ooh! SUjjang, naughty, naughty, but you're not the only one with naughty thoughts! :D

Kayla, patiently waiting for your gifs which I enjoy tremendously! Be back lunchtime to check! LOL

Guest SUjjang

well. i do have naughty thoughts... but he's like... #3 on the line...

1. BI OPPA <333

2. KIM JUNG HOON OPPA <3

3. HWANEE.

where's brian oppa?.... i'll see him one day.. ;D

You're right, 3851. That's a pic of Brian and his car. :)

Ooh! SUjjang, naughty, naughty, but you're not the only one with naughty thoughts! :D

Kayla, patiently waiting for your gifs which I enjoy tremendously! Be back lunchtime to check! LOL

Wow..that BMW of Brian's cost a fortune in Korea ! Impressive. :)

Thanks for all the lovely and wonderful pics of Hwanhee ! Practically drooling over over his cute looks ! :lol:

Guest .alyak_

^

Lindsey (Brian's Cousin) said his parents sold the car already. :D

ANIMATED GIFS - SECOND SET

21.gif

50.gif

I LOVE THIS GIF! FLYTOTHESKY IS SO CUTE!

20.gif

WILL UPLOAD THIS SOON.... :unsure:

49.gif

48.gif

I LOVE THIS MV. HE LOOKS GOOD IN THE BLUE SHIRT.

19.gif

WAY CUTE. I LOVE THIS MV. HE LOOKS GREAT!

47.gif

18.gif

I LOVE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE. ITS SEXY. LOL!

46.gif

TWO DORKS! I LOVE THEM!

17.gif45.gif

SO CUTE IN THE VISER!

15.gif

SO SWEET! HE'S SO HOT!

44.gif

14.gif

LOL! LOVES...

13.gif

"HELLO!" :P

43.gif

MY FAVORITE SCENE IN THE VIDEO.

42.gif

THIS WAS WHAT MADE NAZA (i think) GOT INTO HIM! LOL!

12.gif

THROWING BALL INTO BRIAN'S THING.... :D

11.gif

SEXY MOFO!

71.gif

WHAT A CUTIE! I REMEMBER SEEING THIS!

SET TWO DONE FOR TODAY! 20 MORE TOMORROW!

CREDITS - CYWORLD + BESTDUO + MORE + HEAVEN SENT

PLEASE DO NOT LINK THE GIFS! THANK-YOU. HOPED YOU ENJOYED THEM!

Guest .alyak_

ANY TRANSLATIONS WOULD BE GREAT!

20060509135022.231.1.jpg

힙합을 주제로 한 드라마들이 10대 아이돌 가수들에게 러브콜을 잇달아 보내고 있다. 이들 드라마의 소재가 R&B, 힙합, 비보이 등이어서 배우보다는 가수를 주인공으로 선호하고 있는 것. 이 때문에 누가 캐스팅될지에 각 팬들의 이목이 집중되고 있다.

<중략>

◆MBC 드라마 ‘힙합’(가제)= MBC에서는 7월 방영 예정인 ‘힙합’ 드라마 제작을 추진, 현재 주연급 캐스팅을 완료한 상태다.

드라마는 폼생폼사 인생을 살던 남자 주인공(지현우)이 우연히 무대의 환호를 맛보고 가수를 꿈꾸게 되는 과정에서 일어나는 일을 다룬다.

이미 베스트극장 ‘태릉선수촌’에서 청춘들의 성공과 좌절을 재밌게 그려낸 바있는 홍진아·홍자람 자매가 극본을 쓰고, 드라마 ‘내 인생의 콩깍지’로 뮤지컬 드라마에 도전한 바있는 한희 PD가 연출을 맡았다. 지현우, 김옥빈, 서지혜가 캐스팅 확정돼 5월 중 개별 춤연습에 들어갈 예정인 가운데 나머지 한명인 톱 스타 레오역은 플라이 투 더 스카이의 환희가 맡았다. 환희측은 “대본 리딩을 한번 했는데 좋게 봐주신 것 같다”며 “환희가 원래 댄스 실력이 뛰어나기 때문에 연기 외에 따로 준비할 것은 없어보인다”고 밝혔다.

<생략>

우한울·이혜린 기자

erasmo@sportsworldi.com

MORE NEWS OF FANY ON "OVER THE RAINBOW"

Large_1132781.jpg

CLICK HERE!!!!!!!

Guest .alyak_

MORE RANDOM-NESS!

xn7m86.jpg

xn7meu.jpg

I LOVE THESE CAPS!

xn7mm0.jpg

DORK <3

xn7nza.jpg

DURING 3RD JIB DAY/FOREVER DAYS!

PICTURES OF HIS BIKE!

93.jpg

I'M SURE ITS THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE!

88.jpg

84.gif

67.jpg

66.jpg

CREDITS - CYWORLD | NAVER | EMPASS | MORE | HEAVEN SENT

Guest inez

84.gif

67.jpg

66.jpg

OMG!!!!...Hwanhee and his Ducati!!!!!!!!..Was that him actually doing the bends??? WOW!.. :rolleyes:

Thanks Kay for sharing these awesome pics!!!

Guest cheka

Same reaction as Inez above!!!!!!

Omo! Omo! Omo! Is that really him? If so, I don't think I can die anymore, died a thousand before!!! Sexy, gorgeous guy with Ducati and an orgasmic :wub: voice!!!

Wendy, by all means, join in, the more the merrier!!! :D

Just something i wanna share...and it's confirmed. Can't wait...Hwanhee the Lead Male....so GOOD!

QUOTE(CindyW88 @ May 7 2006, 10:52 PM)

------------

5/8/06 – Hwan Hee (환희), one of the members of the music group “Fly To The Sky (플라이 투더 스카이)”, is selected to lead the 16-episode Wednesday-Thursday drama “Over The Rainbow (오버 더 레인보우)”, aka “Dance Battle”, scheduled to be aired by MBC on 7/26. He plays the role Leo (레오) who is the top dance singer idol. Leo has handsome appearance with expertise in choreography. Although Leo has a world-wide large-scale fan club with more than 100 thousand members, he feels lonely until he meets the heroine Hee Soo (희수) played by Kim Ok Bin. The PD Lee Dong Yoon (이동윤) selects Hwan Hee to lead the drama because HH is very good at singing and dancing in addition to his popularity. Actor Ji Hyun Woo (지현우) will also act in this drama.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...605081019321110

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...07441958390.htm

You know I really think "Dance Battle" is a really really lame name. I'll watch it for HwanHee though.

I hope the scripting is good. Like Bi's first drama, Sang Doo Let's Go to School - that was awesome scripting. Hopefully, accompanied with a like cheesy name, HwanHee's drama will be just as awesome. Keke.

I really don't like Hwanhee's new hairstyle...where his bangs are swept up and to the side. I rather them cover his forehead...He looks better that way. There was this one perf when he had the hairstyle and it was sort of iffy...

Guest vVAniVv

this_kid - Thank you so much for sharing the gifs!

Hwanhee can be hot, yet he can be alsp so adorable at times <333 XD

Guest cheka

Omo! I owned a HwanHee page!!! :w00t:

I really don't like Hwanhee's new hairstyle...where his bangs are swept up and to the side. I rather them cover his forehead...He looks better that way. There was this one perf when he had the hairstyle and it was sort of iffy...

Oh no, t enka. He didn't keep that style for very long. Have you seen him in performances lately? He has a slightly shorter version of the Transition album cover look, shorter bangs covering his forehead. Oooh! Definitely very sexy-looking. But then he has been wearing beanie hats a lot lately too. Still sexy to me! :blush:

I've seen lotsa pics of HwanHee with bikes but never seen one with him riding it. So really wondering if those 2 pics were really him on it???

He can be very cute, especially his laugh, and he always laughs loudly, it stands out amongst the crowd. One can always hear his laugh even when the camera isn't on him! I find that very cute! :blush:

Guest saranghaeB

omo~ we all love him... hahah... i cant wait to see him in this drama.... since he holds the role of a singer i think he'll be singing and dancing too~ yippeee can see him act dance sing all at a time... muahaha hwa ee ting~

Archived