Which drama has the best story?

Guest bLufurBaLL

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .:LaUrEn.:

well, all korean dramas have elements that are repetitive, super cliche, and totally improbable, but the stories i personally lyked the best were "i'm sorry i love you" and "glass slippers."

for me...

all about eve

winter sonata

my name is kim sam soon

stairway to heaven

i'm sorry i'm love you

jewel in the palace

full house

lover in paris

all about eves

winter sonata

mrs kim one million dollar quest(a really funny one)

successful bright girl( funny)

actually...a lot but rite know cant think of any...will post later....:P

all about eves

winter sonata

mrs kim one million dollar quest(a really funny one)

successful bright girl( funny)

actually...a lot but rite know cant think of any...will post later....:P

Yellow Handkerchief

Guest thesarahchong

Depends on what kind of storyline she likes..

Drama/Suspense:

- Boohwal --> Resurrection

- Mianhada Saranghanda --> I'm Sorry I Love You

Romantic Comedy/Tearjerkers:

- Ddae Ryuh --> Punch

- Sangdoo Yah, Hakgyo Gahja --> Let's go to School, Sangdoo

- Kwegul Choonhyang --> Delightful Girl, Choonhyang

Super Hilariou:

- Paran Manjang Miss Kim... --> Miss Kim's Million Dollar Project

- Nae Eereumeun Kim Samsoon --> My Name is Kim Samsoon

I'm sure there are more great ones out there, but I liked these few. (With the exception of My Name is Kim Samsoon... it was just o-kay for me, but I put it up there since so many people like it) (:

extremely well written stories in my point of view:

1. Fashion 70s (best plot of all the dramas i've watched. the writers need to win an award for this... the story kept me interested throughout 28 episodes)

2. I'm Sorry I love You ( very poetic writing about tragic love.. kinda like modern day romeo and juliet)

that's all for me.. kdrama usually spoil it for me with their crappy ending.. either that or it's too mush beyond imagination, too unoriginal or cooks up the most unbelievable plots...

Guest heart of joy

In terms of storyline, my favourites are:-

1) Full House - very funny, very romantic, very touching. Your entire family will love it!

2) Stairway to Heaven - gripping plot from start till end. An exciting drama.

3) Glass Slippers - captivating plot with great character development, never a dull moment, once started couldn't stop watching.

Guest rockerbabe

I say:

-Dae Jang Geum/ Jewel in the palace -

- Although it's an old fashioned historical drama series, this storyline keeps you going... Why? I think it touches the important issues to every body especially the old folks such as food and health... Besides these issues, there is about the forbidden love between dae jang geum and min jung ho(Ji Jin Hee is quite handsome here); politics in the palace and others..... very, very, very interesting... For me, once you start to see the first episode, you never want to stop seeing until the last one...

I just love the script of this series... Very well structured/properly plot series... For me, it's best K-drama...

- Full house

In my opinion, the storyline is okay but it is cuteness of the series that keeps you going.. Some may call it childish but some may find it cute and funny... this is second on my list..

Archived