Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nicolexr

Bring On The Edwards! ♥

Guest Zasz

I was also thinking about chace crawford and for bella i was thinking haley benett

http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhairsty...ley-bennett.jpg

but of course she is starring in another movie with chace

if river phoenix was alive and still young he'd make the perfect edward too

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/river_phoenix.jpg

I still wonder till now....how could river n joachim phoenix brothers???? They r so different from each other. Miss river so much...

Guest amyoii

The perfect Edward Cullen - Kevin Flamme :wub:

2morvid.jpg

Guest overmyhead

Ahahhahaha

Jae as Edward?

For serious?!?!?!

Sorry to laugh but Edward is suppose to be a beautiful MAN. Not a beautiful man-woman hybrid.

I'm just picturing Jae stopping that car with his small framed body. ahhahahahaha.

I guess to each their own. lol

One man that I thought of...

Henry Cavill

I know he's suppose to be younger. But Henry's face is what I always pictured for some reason...

I also would have been happy with Gaspard ulliel but his face is a bit long.

I'm use to Robert being Edward however he's not what I imagined at all..

LOL I agree...Jae is too feminine.

And I also agree with Henry Cavill. When I first saw that pic, it was EXACTLY how I pictured Edward to look. If only he were younger.

LOL JJ? -_- he'd be better as Bella. J/K. I'm really a fan of his. really.

um.... wow some of these ppl on the thread is a lot closer to what I envisioned.

Guest alovestory

robert pattinson is the perfect edward cullen.

the attitudes match somehow. ;)

urgh, i was not happy with the choice of rob pattinson for edward. as someone said earlier, hes good in 'edward mode' - nice hair, clean shaven, pale...in 'rob mode' hes scruffy, unshaven and blah>.< and i dont think hes that great of an actor either...a lott of awkward parts in twilight.

i imagined my edward in my head as someone with slightly more effeminate features, piercing eyes....gaspard ulliel looks alright=] same with the model the original poster put down! ooohh. and the guy a few posts above mine hahahaha^^

Guest advent

nooo!! sorry for the other girls out there! but no edward cant be asian !! sorry but thats what I think! BIG NO NO!!

anyways.. i think that GASPARD ULLIEL would've been perfect for it, but Rob is good too =D i saw some pictures of him and he's pretty hot, he looks good with kristen =D and i think shes pretty too! =D

Guest princessleenie

I dont know about edward, but I always thought bella would look like the girl from Gilmore girls and Sisterhood of the Travelling pants,

Alexis Bledel, she gives me the awkwardness that bella gives me

Alexis_Bledel6.jpg

alexis-bledel-20070224-216965.jpg

Guest sweet_hunny

Yea no offense but so suggestions are really out there but hey, we can't help ourselves and we're all entitled to who we imagined our Edwards to look like.

My mind in casting ALWAYS changes :P! I like to mix and match too much haha but the movie cast of Twilight have been nothing but wonderful for keeping the spirit of the characters!

Besides my choice (Ryan Taylor), I thought the perfect Bella looked more like a modern day Snow White and had a natural allure to her like my preference for Bella, model Ali Michael ^_^.

She's really gorgeous and has pale luminous skin, beautiful long hair, she's got these thick brows, a pretty pout and incredible face that I really adore! Plus she also has a knockout face profile which I'm pretty envious of haha. The traits with her and Bella is that she is a good girl, Blue is a perfect clothing color on her, has been through tough times with personal issues, is very mature and responsible for her age. Another thing I really like about Ali is her look just screams 'Bella!' to me.

2zgevf7eh9.jpg

This one's a recent one. It shows how much her look has defined

4xyvy83kr1.jpg

This one is with her mom backstage during fashion week a few seasons ago. So cute!

00080mcz7.jpg

more of my ideal Edward, Ryan Taylor (can't help myself, sorry!) :lol:

custobarcelonafw072ov5od9.jpg

ryantaylor0003eb7dq1.jpg

ryantaylorrykielss076sxpc2.jpg

Guest stupidfactory

I really can't imagine Jaejoong as Edward ._.

Anyway, Kevin Flamme will look hawt as Edward 8DD

Guest Shine

give me GASPARD ULLIEL anyday baby. <3

he's my kind of Edward. *shakes fist at Stephanie* lol.

gaspard-3.jpgGaspard_Ulliel_517407.jpg

2zgrcky.png

as for Bella, I've always liked EMILY BROWNING. Though Alexis Bledel fits Bella perfectly too.

random PS graphics I made a year ago (yep, no Twilight mania yet).

twilight.jpg

edwardbella.jpg

gaspard-ulliel1.jpg

MY BOO ♥.

I can dream, can't I?

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

DANG! Kevin Flamme totally has my vote after seeing his photos! He's amazingly gorgeous! He has that dark mysterious look. I kinda pictured Edward a bit darker looking. But whenever I reread the books it's harder to picture anyone but Robert Pattinson which isn't a bad thing because he's also uber gorgeous! WHOA! Kevin Flamme man! <333

Guest Whatevers

wow. whoever said jaejoong. are you even old enough to read twilight? good god.

Good God. It was really grown up of you to put down other people's opinion of who they envision Edward to be.

As a matter of fact, you're barely old enough to read the book yourself.

This topic is for people to post up whoever they envision Edward to be,

It is really rude of you to say this.

On the other note,

I've always envision Edward to be more like GASPARD ULLIEL.

When there was a debate to see whether Gaspard or Robert was going to get the part,

I wanted Gaspard FTW.

Robert wasn't vampire-ish for me. IMO

After going through all your opinions and choices

i've ranked my picks as...

1. Kevin Flamme

2. Ryan Taylor

3. [Younger] Henry Cavill

4. Robert Pattinson

5. Oliver Goodwill

on second thoughts, KEVIN FLAMME!!! w0000 hed make an AWESOME edward!! hayden christensen wouldnt be bad either actually=P

Guest kayzpal

wow. whoever said jaejoong. are you even old enough to read twilight? good god.

Good God. It was really grown up of you to put down other people's opinion of who they envision Edward to be.

As a matter of fact, you're barely old enough to read the book yourself.

This topic is for people to post up whoever they envision Edward to be,

It is really rude of you to say this.

Agreed. :angry:

You can agree you can disagree, no need to be such child.

I'm just picturing Jae stopping that car with his small framed body. ahhahahahaha.

Jae is muscular and big, just because he's pretty doesn't mean he hasn't got the body.

He has abs you know... :phew:

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o270/ar...urtueryrik3.jpg

Guest wishy-star

i always pictured hayden christiansen as edward and alexis bledel as bella but i guess they were within the movie budget T^T

Guest ShortaznGirl

kayzpal i don't know if jaejoong has abs or not but that picture you provided shows none at all. i don't count a little show of skin as abs.

gaspard ulliel would be my pick if i hadn't seen the movie pics b4 reading the book but after seeing the cast pics, it's hard for me to imagine edward as anyone besides robert

-kathy