Bring On The Edwards! ♥

Guest nicolexr

Guest x~Rin~x

lol this thread is so funny~~~ :sweatingbullets:

after I watched the movie, I gotta admit, Robert P. makes a pretty darn Edward :P He just grows onto you after awhile.

But...

If there was an asian Edward, I think he should look like Suh Do Young from Spring Waltz!

Suh20Do20Young.jpg

SuhDoYoung_hotness.jpg

sw09smilingjaeha3wl.jpg

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayzpal

kayzpal i don't know if jaejoong has abs or not but that picture you provided shows none at all. i don't count a little show of skin as abs.

gaspard ulliel would be my pick if i hadn't seen the movie pics b4 reading the book but after seeing the cast pics, it's hard for me to imagine edward as anyone besides robert

Fine, there you go. I just couldn't find the picture.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o270/ar.../untitled-1.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o270/ar...n/wow1bb6-1.jpg

:phew: Satisfied? lol

But I agree, I can't help but picturing Robert as Edward while reading the book just because I've seen the movie. :mellow:

Guest MULOAN

i dont know why, but mike he popped into my mind

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

MEE TOOO!!!! hahahah and this is after i read the book and watched the movie. i think they did a good job casting overall. i don't like kristen still but rob is perfect

Guest loveex3

i imagine edward to be blonde hair blue eyes. someone that seems superior... you know what i mean? i think robert pattinson is a great edward.

however on the other hand, im not really into Bella they have now. she doesn't seem as angelic or breakable as i image. i would of thought Alexis Bledel would of been a nicer bella

exactly what i thought.

i also thought alexis bledel would make a good bella.

and i'm satisfied with robert pattinson as edward.

Guest pga pga

we should just make a thread only for Ryan Taylor and GASPARD ULLIEL <333333333 Ah~

thanks for the picture guys it's a lovely collection of edwards lol

Guest baby-swts

mann ryan taylor is super hot.. hes like *jaw dropping* GORGEOUS!

hes the most handsome guy i've ever SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! :o

Guest xiheartricex

i was never ever really able to come up w/a complete image of edward in my head when i read the book...sometimes i would imagine someone that looked someone anime-ish. i think robert pattinson does a pretty good job, although i found him super awkward in the movie.

i'm surprised no one has thought of this, but i always imagined bella to look somewhat like rachel bilson: petite/small, super pale, with long brown hair and brown eyes

Rachel-Bilson-9.jpg

rachel_bilson_sign_10_big.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest papiroflexia

Oliver Goodwill, he really does look like an Edward, only in the music video though.

N58368-004e.jpg

oliver.jpg

O58367-ff3e.jpg

oliver_goodwill.jpg

Evanescence's "Call Me When You're Sober"

See? Am I right? Especially the outfit, looks old Victorian/Europe which gives off the vampire feel.

Guest Onesweetypie

give me GASPARD ULLIEL anyday baby. <3

he's my kind of Edward. *shakes fist at Stephanie* lol.

as for Bella, I've always liked EMILY BROWNING. Though Alexis Bledel fits Bella perfectly too.

random PS graphics I made a year ago (yep, no Twilight mania yet).

I can dream, can't I?

oo MY! That is like the PERFECT COUPLE!!!!

Guest sweet_hunny

^Really? It's actually kinda funny because I found out before the movie casting of Harry Potter GOF, majority wanted Henry Cavill for Cedric and Robert got it.

Henry was one of the favourites for Edward for Twilight and Robert is playing Edward :P. I'm not being negative about Rob (I adore him) but just wanted to note some pointless stuff :sweatingbullets:.

Other than that I really still adore my "ideal" Edward and Bella, Ryan Taylor and Ali Michael although I really love the cast of the movie too.

Edit: Yes Henry auditioned for the role of Cedric.

^

Henry Cavill?

Oh My I wanted him to be Edward so bad.

Did he audition out for Cedric?

Grr, I think ROb P is so blah. He's getting such good movies though.

Guest Azn GurlZz

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN!! :lol:

either Hayden or Gaspard Ulliel :D

hc00su1.jpg

guyaroch002bbr9.jpg

ga11df1.jpg

I think Kristen isn't the "perfect" Bella. She reminds me a lot of Emma Watson lol

But she alright.

As for Rosalie, I'd have thought about Scarlett Johannson or Hayden Panettiere, but she's too young. or Yvonne Strahovski from Chuck.

Maybe Rachel Leigh Cook for Alice?

Archived