Bring On The Edwards! ♥

Guest nicolexr

Guest ohhlalakelly

When I was reading Twilight, I always invisioned Gaspard Ulliel as Edward.

However, Robert grew into the part, for me atleast. I love Robert Pattinson as Edward.

Yup.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest glassmask

..maybe its beacause Robert act better? the models...they got the look but might not be so good on acting?

but all the guys are hot! Robert looks little strong..in my mind edward is little skinny like those models and Gaspard...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rufflezz

HOLYHOLYOHLY. Gaspard and Ryan Taylor are such hawtiess. :)

And I love Ryan Taylor's voice. So freaking wow ;)

If only they were to play Edward.. hahaha

Guest dynomite925

nothing against the actual cast, but i've just always seen

Jaejoong as Edward

1177512950_117703594353408300.jpg72.jpg (but with black hair)

353.jpg

always thought he was hauntingly beautiful.

credits to the uploaders The Radiance and HEY!JJ :) thanks

but ya know, i've really come to like Robert...i guess he grew on me...there are scenes where he sort of shines...(literally or not).

Guest whizzer's_rose

I was also thinking about chace crawford and for bella i was thinking haley benett

haley-bennett.jpg

but of course she is starring in another movie with chace

if river phoenix was alive and still young he'd make the perfect edward too

river_phoenix.jpg

Guest kittyt87

i dont know why, but mike he popped into my mind

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

that's who i would've thought of if it was an asian edward cullen. he was sooo hot in bullfighting.

but robert's perfect :) as for bella, i really thought alexis bledel would've been a good bella.

Guest VengeanceDoll

After the cast was announced I've always pictured Robert but for Bella I would've thought Keira Knightley, even though she's really STUNNING for the character.

Alexis Bledel would've been a good one for Bella as well~

hmm i think they actually chose the perfect Edward Cullan, Robert Pattinson. I don't think I could picture anyone else while reading the book, LOL.

he's got everything that describes "Edward Cullan" in the book.

Guest Atmosphere.

A lot of people mentioned Alexis Bledel for Bella.

I actually thought that too! She's so gorgeous! When I mentioned that to my cousin though.. she was like noooo way. She's way too pretty to play as Bella cause Bella is aposed to be plain. The "plain pretty". Not stunning features like Alexis so I was like. hmm yeah you're right. Hahaha.

I agree with your cousin o__o Alexis Bledel is too pretty, that girl whose playing Bella, she's like plain pretty!

Anyways, hmmm... I was thinking of Korean Twilight HAHA XDD Like Lee Yeon Hee as Bella since she's pale 0.0

But I never seen her with that attitude like Bella before, but I don't know when I read that book, I was thinking of

Lee Yeon Hee the whole time hahahaha and Edward Cullen as Robert Pattinson :] AND I know LYH is freaking pretty

and cute, but I don't know I just only thought as her o__o

I think I can imagine LYH playing the role for Bella though 0__0 but that's just me, and I know Bella isn't Korean either... T__T;

Guest miss scarlett

hayden christensen is also someone who has the edward look.

When I first read about Edward, I pictured Hayden. O.O But he's too old for the part now. If Hayden was at least five years younger than he is now, I think he'll make an excellent Edward. =)

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

ah, all these guys are so dang hott^

i can picture JJ as Edward though, only the asian version;

But hey Chace C. would made a cute-hott beautifully Edward^^

but i like Robert too; hes pretty hott;

the only thing that buggs me is that hair, when hes not dressed, like in Twilight^^

good guys though XD

Guest massive toene

My suggestion for the perfect Edward would be one of these guys:

1. Ashton Kutcher

AshtonKutcherPicture.jpg

I guess he would be too old for playing an 17-year-old teenager.

ashton_kutcher_c1_012.jpg

kutcher.jpg

2. Josh Hartnett

josh-hartnett-2.jpg

josh_hartnett_09.jpg

hartnett.jpg

3. Keanu Reeves

433913565_df2e39256f.jpg

when he was a young actor

4. David Boreanaz

DavidBoreanaz.jpg

he is the perfect vampire ever as "Angel"!!!! hahaha

what do you think of these guys???

if there is a korean version of twilight, here is my suggestion for a Korean Edward:

1.Hero/Jaejoong (Dongbangshinki)

hero-jaejoong.jpg

6a00d41426e4cf6a4700e398d88a780003-.jpg

070506-tvxq-cutie-set_jaejoong.jpg

with blonde or dark hair - it doesn´t matter

2.Kim HyunJoong (SS501)

s320x240.jpg

zu2vlh.jpg

3. Choi Jong Hun (FT. Island)

4yihzqr.jpg

ftislandChoiJungHoonoppa.jpg

he is still a teenager, so he could play the role

4. So Ji Sub (my favourite actor)

SoJiSub.jpg

sojisub2.jpg

he is my perfect edward though he would be too old for the role :sweatingbullets:

as for bella, i actually like that kristen projects a kind of pretty tomboy with a backbone, it's awesome.

it would have made me want to strangle her if she were too fragile and annoyingly whiny-voiced.

I have to agree. I don't know why everyone pictures Bella as fragile and breakable...that's not at all what I got from reading the book. She's a tomboy, very strong willed and thick headed. Maybe in Edwards hands she's breakable because of his extraordinary abilities but in the real world she doesn't sound very breakable or fragile to me. She never sounded shy to me either... maybe a 'bit' anti-social but I didn't get a shy feel. I always imagined Bella a bit weird looking... not your conventional beautiful, something that's a bit off about her and the actress playing her has the perfect look in my opinion.

Guest vintageballad

I could never seem to have a picture of how he would look like in my mind, but I definitely think Gaspard Ulliel makes an almost-perfect Edward Cullen.

Archived