Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest ROCKWITHU

I don't think she was ever w/ JYP. Only trained by though.

The mv she filmed w/ Se7en hasn't been released yet. Don't know if it will be released or not. No word from YG of any upcoming release date.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Char27

okay now i'm a fan of both of them...but really..couldn the boy HOLD her HAND!!!!?????

I mean i know he is somewhat shy and all but honey its a video you have to make it look like you really want to HOLD her HAND!!! i mean come on!???!

ok ok i'll stop now i think i just had too much coffee..hehe

i wish this version of All Night would be realeased>>>oh well we will have to see

yay GO IVY!

Guest judyl1031

okay now i'm a fan of both of them...but really..couldn the boy HOLD her HAND!!!!?????

I mean i know he is somewhat shy and all but honey its a video you have to make it look like you really want to HOLD her HAND!!! i mean come on!???!

ok ok i'll stop now i think i just had too much coffee..hehe

i wish this version of All Night would be realeased>>>oh well we will have to see

yay GO IVY!

you saw the se7en and ivy's mv already? where? i've been waiting for it forever!

Guest ROCKWITHU

^I'm pretty sure Char27 is talking about one of the makings of the All Night MV which has been in a kbs news clip, Se7en's Seoul AX concert dvd, and Big Bang's documentary. :) I've seen all of them. LOL

Guest buaydong

i can't wait to see All Night mv ^^,,

i heard the next month she will release the 2nd album ?? Really ?? can't wait ~~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest buaydong

New pics from her cyworld.. Ivy & her friends ~~

What did they do?? caught the fish??? Lol, funny pic ^^

332am6.png

333jv8.png

334lu5.png

it's such a lovely pic.

credit: ivy's cyworld + buaydong

Guest BLurBLur

^ those are some lovely pics of her... dang i miss her so much... ivy pls come back with a new album soon ~~~ or at least se7en should release his MV soon :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaylah^18

Ivy, Uhm Jung-hwa, Lee Jung Hyun "Awaited Comeback of Female Singers"

1po8.jpg

"Ivy's comeback is the most-awaited one."

Selected as the most-awaited comeback among female singers is the sexy singer Ivy.

In the music site Jukeon (www.jukeon.com), from September 8 to 14, 2006, a survey was held with the question: "Who is the most-awaited autumn comeback diva?". The top spot was conquered by Ivy.

A total of 3,516 participated in the survey and 1,555 (44.2%) of them voted for Ivy. Ivy's singing ability and sexy stage made her the most-awaited comeback diva.

The composer Park Gun Tae, who worked with Ivy's song "Fool", is again involved with her new album.

In 2nd place was Uhm Jung-hwa with 649 votes (18.5%). With 636 votes (18.1%), the "Techno Lady", Lee Jung Hyun ranked 3rd. In 4th place was the trot queen Jang Yoon Jung with 396 votes (11.3%). The 5th place was occupied by Baby V.O.X. member Gan Mi Yeon.

Source: newsen

Credits: Kpopper.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ROCKWITHU

Listening to MC mong's 3rd album, The Way I Am,

and saw that Ivy is featured on track 12.

So go check it out and have a listen.

Ivy sounds nice. Looking forward to her

2nd album release. :)

Guest aznpwincess

Hi im new here...but I knew it she would be in the film clip of Se7en's "All Night"...coz there was that concert thing and Se7en was singing "All Night" and the main girl who was dancing with him was wearing the same clothes what ivy was wearing in the film clip..!!! But isnt Ivy Part of JYP.. OR is she now part of YG....???? anyways...Cant wait till her Next Album is realesed

Archived