245hyojoo2ib.jpg

246hyojoo6ds.jpg

sorry i can't remerber source ^^~~

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jihye87

^^ yup .. i liked the song Highway Star where she's featured .. it's really nice .. he voice really complements the guys' ..

Guest XhoXho

Gaaah T.T I miss Ivy from her performances. She's one of the only Korean girl artists that I like. I'm glad that she appeared on the Shinhwa album, 'cause her voice is so good~* ^o^

Is she working on things? Or just taking a break?

Guest KuYA II

When i first saw Ivy's first video, i wasn't impressed a lot so i gave up on her, but when i download her album and listened to it, i was so amazed by her ballad songs.

Her voice is really refeashing and so calm and clear. Her performance is awsome too i fell in love with her song. The track that amazed me a lot was track 4. I wish she used this song as her title song very powerful =).

I hope she comes with her 2nd album ^^

Guest ROCKWITHU

I miss Ivy too and her perfs. Also dled the Highway Star song Ivy is ft on Shinhwa's album. And she sounds good there too. Can't wait for her 2nd album to be released. As well as seeing her in Se7en's All Night MV. Heard it would be released a the end of June.

Guest suejinners

well she was originally supposed to be a ballad singer but they trained her super duper hard. ( 12-14 hours a day of DANCING. cause she supposedly was super stiff and couldn't dance if her life depended on it)

so now shes just a overall great singer+ dancer.

i can't wait for her next album

babon ga bwa is my fav song

Guest royal_sushi_grl

omg!!!! she is close to Han Hyo Joo. I didnt know that!! Han Hyo Joo is very pretty. i love her smile. Ivy too!! but she is train to be the next lee soo young? what???? lee soo young is pretty good stretching her voice. and ivy too!!! is lee soo young and ivy are the same company entertainment?

Guest buaydong

^ sorry i also dunno ..

dunno this is old or new pic ~~ but she's so adorable :)

2539fk.jpg

i miss her so much ,, waiting for her 2nd album ^^

Guest BLurBLur

omg!!!! she is close to Han Hyo Joo. I didnt know that!! Han Hyo Joo is very pretty. i love her smile. Ivy too!! but she is train to be the next lee soo young? what???? lee soo young is pretty good stretching her voice. and ivy too!!! is lee soo young and ivy are the same company entertainment?

if i remember correctly both ivy & lee soo young are under yiga entertainment... so yeah they are both under the same entertainment co....

Guest nofear11877

im so behind in this thread. :tears: but anyway, im glad to see new pictures of her. she really glows in those pics of her and han hyo joo. im happy they are roommates and are bestfriends.

can anyone tell me if the mv of se7en with her in it already came out? if so can someone help me find it? :unsure: pretty please? :rolleyes:

Guest whan4

if i remember correctly both ivy & lee soo young are under yiga entertainment... so yeah they are both under the same entertainment co....

lee soo young left yiga enter. where ivy first signed. because lee soo young left, that's when then pushed for ivy the make debut and train her to be the next lee soo young. they changed the name to fantom enter. where han hyo joo is signed also. including mc mong and others.

Guest BLurBLur

lee soo young left yiga enter. where ivy first signed. because lee soo young left, that's when then pushed for ivy the make debut and train her to be the next lee soo young. they changed the name to fantom enter. where han hyo joo is signed also. including mc mong and others.

ahhh.. yes.. i remember hearing news about lsy leaving yiga... but i didnt know that them changing the name to fantom enter... thanks for the info B)

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know what song this is called by Ivy and if you got it can you PM it to me? =p

thanks soo muchers in advance.

Archived