Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest nara jjang

that would be awesome if she went on like xmen or love letter...but i kno she wants to focus on her singing....but i would love it if she did

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happyroach

Thanks for posting pix of Ivy from her cy, suejinners. :) I've seen them on her cy, but didn't know how to save them, thanks. I really liked the one pix of Ivy in a jean skirt and white striped top.

Happyroach, we like a couple of the same singers. :P Ivy, Se7en, and SS501.

Yeah, Ivy does seem to have good pronunciation when she sings. But who knows if she tries to speak it though.

Hehe yes. Good taste you have, gracejen ;D~~

And as of Ivy's CY, if you're using IE you can just mouse over the pictures and the IE picture toolbar would pop up so you can choose to save ^^~

Guest suejinners

no problem gracejen! ^^ i know.. i couldnt save the gifs.. from her cy.. though -___- those were the best...

Hi shelley ^^ gahh. i have to go now but tomorrow ill come back with pictures ^____^

Guest happyroach

^the gif's aren't really...gif's. They're .swf, so if you have a flash player those work fine~ you can just get the files out from your temp folder

If you're really anal you can take screenshots ;D~

Guest suejinners

lol im back! for a second -__-

Really? you can save them?? lol i have no freakinclue... ive never heard of swf

i don't think my comp can do screen shots??lol well its 2 months old? so prob?? i havenoooo clue. LOL

wuahahha heres one pic

with her and han hyo joo's cat Mongie. 몽이!

mongie's eyes are two different colors 0___0

suc3005229944xf.jpg

Guest BLurBLur

^ i've seen the pics before.. but i didnt know that the cat is hyo joo's cat... :P

can someone point me to her cyworld url??? wanted to check the cy world out....

Guest suejinners

how do you get to print screen? LOL sorry im so lost -___-

anyways i do think she did her nose slightly. but not like a hugee drastic change. she just raised it a TEENY bit. looks good on her.

i took really odd randomcaps of her A-HAvideo^^

vlcsnap143040l6qi.jpg

Guest BLurBLur

^ sue.. you can print screen by pressing the print screen button on ur keyboard... after that you can go to any image editing software (eg. microsoft paint) and press paste... then ur desktop will be pasted there :)

Guest happyroach

she has the best body<3

She so does.

And unlike many other female K celebs, she actually has a buttt <3333

Ivy didn't come on music shows this weekend :< yeah she just needs to go on Xman/Loveletter ;D~

Guest ataraxia

^ YEA. I remember her outfit at the MBC Music Awards last year and damn. She made those black pants look so freaking hot. Made me want to buy a pair, except, it's... it's... just not the same (..obviously) lol.

Guest krazyxdreamer

wut is iVY DOiNG LATELY?

havent seen her around lately! last time i saw her on a show was the Magic show and Star Wrestling!

Archived