Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest BLurBLur

^ doughnuts ?!? seriously? :lol:

either way... i think going to another company.. or at least being managed by another company, other than fantom isnt such a bad thing.... a new environment will probably do her career more good than bad....

look forward to the time when she really makes a comeback.... i was watching a fancam of her performance in flushing meadows park during the korean festival last year.... and man i didnt realize how much i missed her... :tears:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2008 MNET KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL (MKMF)

Date: November 15, 2008

Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM

Performers: TVXQ, Super Junior, Big Bang, SS501, Battle, SHINee, FT Island, Wonder Girls, Supernova, Lee Hyori, SNSD, MC Mong, SG Wannabe, Ivy, Dong Wan

Credits: Shinki forums + minsarang@wp + mimiirin @ SNSD thread + miyachan11 @ Shinee thread

OH EM GEE!!

I CAN'T WAIT! =D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ Thanks for the pictures suejinners.

I was watching all of IVY"s old videos and...

I have a request, can anybody reupload or direct me to the page of the pictures of IVY's AHA video?

I want to see the pictures of the pink dress and the hair style.

I MISS HER!! SHE NEEDS TO MAKE HER COMEBACK NOW!

Guest Wickerman

Hi all, new listener to Ivy. Glad to hear there is

some movement toward a comeback the end

of this year/early next.

I uploaded a couple vids, one you've no

doubt seen, the other maybe not?

Use high quality, enjoy.

Torn cover perf(Natalie Imbruglia)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nywzrIgdLFE

Sonata of Temptation MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cevw0C8L2a8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest .:LaUrEn.:

is ivy still tapped to attend the MKMF awards? cuz if she is, it's THIS WEEKEND!!! i'm beyond excited. it's been far too long for sure. i'm constantly listening to all of her old songs, but i'm just dying to see her make a comeback with new material. and she's far too talented to be overshadowed by some scandal and unverified rumors. hope to see her at MKMF!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Badboyz

BREAKING NEWS

DID ANYONE HEAR THE NEWS ABOUT IVY??

She's been caught on tape cuddling with a famous song writer [kim tae sung]!!~!~!~

Some of you probably think this is a good thing because she really needs someone at this point of time BUT IT REALLY AIn't

I've seen some of the comments left on articles and stuff and it's written stuff like: "she's faking it so that the boy brings her back to the music stage"

NO!!~!~

OMG... we may have to wait another year for her comeback or something because the situation is not looking great right now...

I don't know how to post pictures but there are pictures at this website: Click Here

Credits to Naver and SportsSeoul

200901010928206423832rf7.jpg

200901010928206423834sg3.jpg

Guest suejinners

Don't worry about the haters. They will always be there especially after that scandal.

Anti's are having a blast cause they have more to write about now. -__- I've seen lots of nasty comments already.

& actually there are more people/netizens upset with SPORTSSEOUL even though they dislike ivy.

sportsseoul are the only ones catching kcelebs on their supposed dates ex. hyori, uhm jung hwa etc. Lots of netizens are saying that they feel sorry for those who get caught by SS.I think SS gets in trouble a lot for their paparazzi shots. Didn't Hyori file a suit against them too?

She has 9 songs for her 3rd album and he compsed 4 of them?

Theres a video and she looks really really happy with him. =)

Her personal life is her own and I don't think people have the right to judge her off her relationships.

It's the most searched thing right now. =X

200901010928216423845cn5.jpg

200901010928216423848qd6.jpg

20090101092800616d90948zk1.jpg

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

she really doesn't need this sort of publicity right now :( obviously the public still hasn't gotten over the scandal... but i'm glad she seems happy ringing in the new year! and yeah, sportsseoul is super shady when it comes to their covert paparazzi-ness; people really need to start respecting others' personal boundaries.

Guest Hyorish

jesus, can't they just leave the poor woman alone?

she was just cuddling a guy, anything wrong with that?

people need to stop making a big issue out of small things

poor ivy :(

btw, i'm new to the thread, she's one of my first K-Pop artists that i listened to :)

Archived