Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest, i didnt really have an intrest in hearing any of her songs or learning anything about her when she first came out...i figured she'd be another flash in the pan...but i was curious as to what all the comotion was about.

i just checked out her website and i gotta say she can sing, and dance and she's very pretty! i like her style of music, kinda reminds me of Hyori.

i hope her career goes extremely well!

agreed.

yep.. her ballad really did show her talent. im not a big fan of the hip-hop thats coming out in korea, but ivy does show her talent from that ballad

Guest happyroach

Boo only 3 pages! People need to post more about her. I love her <3

I'm glad I looked more into her than just base my judgement on one Oh Neul Bam Il performance ;D She is AWESOME

Did you guys see the latest Ingi Gayo performance? She dropped her scarf thing! Haha but it was a BEAUTIFUL save. She just kind of gasped and smiled and went ahead with the hot dancing haha

I re-watched that part like 10 times -.- SHE'S SO CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME

Not to mention the powerful vocals

asd;flkj <3

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Boo only 3 pages! People need to post more about her. I love her <3

I'm glad I looked more into her than just base my judgement on one Oh Neul Bam Il performance ;D She is AWESOME

Did you guys see the latest Ingi Gayo performance? She dropped her scarf thing! Haha but it was a BEAUTIFUL save. She just kind of gasped and smiled and went ahead with the hot dancing haha

I re-watched that part like 10 times -.- SHE'S SO CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME

Not to mention the powerful vocals

asd;flkj <3

haha i saw that. she squealed. lol and you could tell she was trying not to laugh.

I don't like "A Ha" or "Tonight" that much.. but I do like her ballad ^_^

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

I don't like "A Ha" or "Tonight" that much.. but I do like her ballad ^_^

ditto! "a ha" and "tonight" don't show off her powerful vocals. i can barely tell that she's singing in those songs! i can't wait until she starts performing her ballads.

she has great ballad songs such as nan and babo in gah ba :D

yup these are my favorite ivy songs. i listen to them all the time! ^_^

Archived