The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KaiIem

has there ever been girls that were picked by SM who were over 17(for training)?

I'm not too sure about girls but I know Micky was pretty close to 17/18 when he got into SM...^^

Guest xsarangforeverx

I don't understand why Lee Soo Man has to trainee kids so young.

I think he should train kids like high school age and over.

I mean, honestly he starts training kids when they are like 9 or something cuz I remember seeing these trainees names before..

a few years ago..

I think he should trainee people older too...

like 18 and above;; its like hes discriminating against older people..

not old but un-teenybopper people -_-

Guest xjuyonx
has there ever been girls that were picked by SM who were over 17(for training)?
chunmoo stephanie was pretty old when she started training, i think. actually, i don't think she trained for very long at all, but i mean... it's because she's really good at dancing and singing to begin with.

Guest tjh246

so?

BoA debut at 13 after 3 years of training, and see where she is now.

for you to be good at anything, you have to start early.

BoA is only one of the rare few who actually managed to cope with her success at such a young age.kudos to BoA for that!

Look at what happened to other child stars like britney spears and lindsay lohan. one had a mental breakdown and shaved her head bald and the other got sent to rehab more than once.

for those who are in their late teens i think its ok for them to be training in SM.

but some of them there are really like; KIDS.

these kids are depriving themselves of a childhood.

don't bash people! that's just what I think ok? :)

Guest 보석미남

i think it's okay to start training YOUNG. i mean, as long as you're debuting at a more..matured age. it's the same for sports. many professional started soccer at like 4-7 years old, enrolling into soccer schools (every club has one if i'm not mistaken) and it's not only soccer, many athletes start training before they turn 10 so that when they're 17, they'd already have 7 or more years of experience.

it's the same thing with sm. would they rather debut a 17 years old who's 6 years of training or a 17 year old with 0 training? i think it boils down to their talent at 17 (eg: some can be a natural talent and some might have loads of training but sound so-so). sm believes in training though. haha. the latter is always better because if you find a great singer at a young age, they can be even better before they turn 18 - which is like, the golden age to debut.

training is good. you discover a GREAT singer and training will just help them to achieve their full potential.

but the problem with sm is, not all trainees are AWESOME naturally. so yeah. ;) but they're still eye-candy nevertheless.

Guest Rosaaaaa<3

I know Lee Tae Min! He was in my next class in Korea~

he was so famous.... :sweatingbullets:

He has very small,white face~

Guest yooniceland

i think it's okay to start training YOUNG. i mean, as long as you're debuting at a more..matured age. it's the same for sports. many professional started soccer at like 4-7 years old, enrolling into soccer schools (every club has one if i'm not mistaken) and it's not only soccer, many athletes start training before they turn 10 so that when they're 17, they'd already have 7 or more years of experience.

it's the same thing with sm. would they rather debut a 17 years old who's 6 years of training or a 17 year old with 0 training? i think it boils down to their talent at 17 (eg: some can be a natural talent and some might have loads of training but sound so-so). sm believes in training though. haha. the latter is always better because if you find a great singer at a young age, they can be even better before they turn 18 - which is like, the golden age to debut.

training is good. you discover a GREAT singer and training will just help them to achieve their full potential.

but the problem with sm is, not all trainees are AWESOME naturally. so yeah. ;) but they're still eye-candy nevertheless.

well said.

*claps*

Guest hamdainvincible

BAEK MIN HYUN looks like SiWon.

really hot too.

ahh.

the girls are really pretty.

except some of them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hyo.jy

omg theyre so freaking younggg.

younger than me--well i guess

they have to train for like 5 years ..hah

Guest babypink12345

I have a question.

Do you have to pay for the training that you receive in SM?

Or are you just getting it for free once you pass auditions or whatever?

I'm not trying out or nothing, just wondering...

Guest myh813

000010470700100101014gf.jpg

i like KANG JUN YOUNG,he is hankyung's very good friend~~

at first,he was a member of sj,but one member replaced him~~

Guest Mickey_89

im yoonah, jessica Jung, kim hyoyeon n kwon yuri(?)

i heard somewhere that Sugi'll only feature 4 girls

dont know >.<

but they're all pretty/handsome

Archived