Guest cmy_185

Guest barefootboulevard

wow.

어이없다..

these kids need to go back to school.

some of them are as young as me !

i agree..

어이없다.. x 10000000

they really need to go back to school...

and many of them really need to qualify for talent ... as much as plastic surgery... i heard that in korea SM is just silently accepted as the company with celebs with surgery... dunno if its tru, but they debut a LOT based on looks...

UGH

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest L.Li-style

i like the first guy?...most of the girls arent...that pretty to me....maybe because theyre so young right now? When theyre older they turn out beautiful >.>...KIM HEE SOO IS SOOO CUTE ^^ ONLY A YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME TOO! Stella Kim, IM YOONAH, JESSICA JUNG....ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS...

Guest CS1507

wow..

they are all so hot and pretty!!!..

and very very young... man..

just thinking about them pursuing into singing/acting careers at such a young age... just ruins the childhood memories... *sigh*

looks DOES matter to SM.. O_o

Guest nonluckyle514

wow there r so many people in sm town but they are so young and pretty

WAT I HATE ABOUT SM TOWN IS THEY DO PLASTIC SUGERY TO THOSE KIDS [WELL NOT KIDS BUT PEPS] THAT IS JUST MEAN.. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I DON'T LIKE ABOUT KOREAN THEY LIKE THE PERSON TOOO BE PERFECT WITH DOUBLE EYE LIDS AND TALL NOSE!!! \_/

but i wish DBSK go to another company & SuJu too! like JYP company where bi is!^^

Guest sage raven

wow there r so many people in sm town but they are so young and pretty

WAT I HATE ABOUT SM TOWN IS THEY DO PLASTIC SUGERY TO THOSE KIDS [WELL NOT KIDS BUT PEPS] THAT IS JUST MEAN.. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I DON'T LIKE ABOUT KOREAN THEY LIKE THE PERSON TOOO BE PERFECT WITH DOUBLE EYE LIDS AND TALL NOSE!!! \_/

but i wish DBSK go to another company & SuJu too! like JYP company where bi is!^^

But that's all just rumors...so unless you know LSM personally, you can't trust anything on the Internet. Besides...celebrities from other companies also get plastic surgery. Maybe the stars/trainees from SM just choose to get it because they want to.

I can't imagine TVXQ in any company other than SM for some reason. =X

Guest pinkbunny

Some of them are so young!And a few of the boys are so cute!

I have already heard of a few of the girls already...Stella and Jessica Jung.Stella is pretty.

As for Jessica , i cant beleive that shes been a trainee since 2000. Thats 7 years, which i slonger then Xiah from TVXQ/DBSK.

Guest KaiIem

But that's all just rumors...so unless you know LSM personally, you can't trust anything on the Internet. Besides...celebrities from other companies also get plastic surgery. Maybe the stars/trainees from SM just choose to get it because they want to.

I can't imagine TVXQ in any company other than SM for some reason. =X

I second that.

Guest xdanceonx3

i totally agree with you...no one after like boa & dbsk no one is good...i mean like sj came out after dbsk and they really do suck at singing... :phew:

ok..well their good but like they dont have that 'stage presence' that like ppl from jyp and yg have.... -_-

kim sanghoon, he reminds me of kim kibum...

honestly i cant say that i agree with you....kangta cant sing anymore...hes not that good

dbsk is good...but i think they kinda lack that talent when they sing live...same withjang ri in

but its jus my opinion...

:lol::rolleyes:

same here.

the talent these days in SM isn't that great.

jang ri in, dbsg etc are all good performers and all..

but lack the talent of singing live...

pretty bad actually, except boa, who has the package.

Guest KFANNATIC

wow! those sm trainees look awesome! I hope they bring out the best in them. Makin Sm more successful <3

Thanks!

Guest junsu_oppa

man..they are so young!!

the girls all look pretty and i can't wait till all of them debut!

thnx for sharing!

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

oh gosh they're all so young. hmm looks a lot were in consideration for super junior '06. gah i hope they never break the present super junior

Guest xiaozhu_7

SM really is a factory. I mean some of these kids have been training for like 4+ years? Jeez. They must be average in terms of talent or something if they need that long to train them. It really is a factory.

i agree with u.. sometime i really tink SM is mad.. start trainin them when they are super young.. i heard some are juz 11 or 12.. crazy.. it is ok if juz trainin them to sing or dance.. but it is total mad to make them undergo plastic surgery since 12.. den every yr have to go back to do corrective surgery becos they r still growin.. GOSH.. do these teenagers even consent to it? i m NOT against plastic surgery but i juz dun tink they shld do it when they dun even noe if they need it..

Guest shuma

Lol I bet they all suck at singing, and I bet every single girl that will go out solo will be compared to BoA every day of her career which wont last very long like every other SM solo girl that came after BoA. SM needs to be shut down they put out crap I don't care how famous their singers get..they just all seem to have no talent in SINGING. Sad. I guess making fast money is more important haha ^-^

actually, stephanie hwang has a GREAT voice. not sure about others, but she can sing.

Guest KiaraKel

KIM HYO YEON......she's pretty!!!

STELLA KIM.....also not bad!!! :sweatingbullets:

KIM JONG HYUN....kinda hot....hehe! :wub:

HAN KYU WAN.....looks like YooChun.... :wacko:

BAEK MIN HYUN ....not bad looking! i think he's a model now....

IM YOONAH....she's pretty....but i dun really like her....

STEPHANIE HWANG....is she famous?....is she chinese? :blink:

hehe! :blush:

Archived