Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cmy_185

The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest ilove korea

Dang it. I feel so unaccomplished especially since I'm 1993.

Guest kanirin

they're young&very cute...^____^

Guest heejae

Wow... some of them are younger than me..

^_^

KANG JUN YOUNG (강준영) - - > i think he's in my tagged account....

Maybe its not the real him but then again, we never know..hahah!

Guest superhaein

are this people still in SM?

wow so many. i liked Sm but now, i dont really like them as much as i like YG (:

Guest electrofunk

Kim Tae Yeon looks so much like Dana.

and Yoon Do Hyeon reminds me of BoA during her make a secret days.

gah. theyre so yound :/

Baek Min Hyun's so hot. cant wait for him to debut ♥♥♥

Guest 영원한 사랑

Alot of these trainees are disgustingly young :X

it's not even appealing.

Guest WHATSHERFACE

HAN KYU WAN IS HOT !!!!

So is Baek Min Hyun he kinda reminds me of Daniel Henney =/

Wow, that is some scary stuff.

They're sooo young ><

Guest iixsarang

wow.

어이없다..

these kids need to go back to school.

some of them are as young as me !

Guest yooniceland

no offense but that jessica jung girl is surely annoying the hell out of me. She is rumoured to b dating every frigging guys. Rumoured to b dating dbsk and suju members and even ss501. wat the heck is wrong with her?? she shud stop flirting...she's still young and hasnt even debuted yet, yet she has many anti-fans. like what HAHA told Chae Yeon " GIRL! STOP WAGGING UR TAIL" (dont get me wrong, im not saying chae yeon does it, but just referring to what HAHA said.)

anyways i like I'm Yoonah cuz i saw her in Super Junior's MV "U" she was cute in there but didnt know that she was that young.

Sorry to be a little rude, but do you actually have proof that they went out? She's been training for a long time, and she's probably friends with most of them. Some netizens love to finger point and start rumors and they find alot of pics of her and alot of guys because... she's been training since 2000!

When you find proof that they actually went out by them actually stating it or their faces are visibly seen and they are kissing or whatever, let me know. ( dont even look at that make out gif. it's probably fake)

And why does it matter if she went out? She might have went out with a few guys from sm and other companies, but everybody has the right to date if they want to.

She's not that young anyways. she's born in like 1989. That's 19 in korean age, and about 17-18 in american age.

Guest bluelily

O hope the boys are gonna be as cute as dbsk!!!

lol, but no one can take dbsk's place. aww.

Not in this universe!. Seriously, SMTown needs to invest sometime and money into older talent. And, stop trying to molding these young CHILD into profit making machines. Trying to duplicate their past and present successful groups. How many twenty year old singers out their in Korea have experience and talent that could create a new market for SMTown? They need to expanded. The current plan can only work for so long before it starts to fail.

Guest *kyuhyunnie*

I use to hate Jessica Jung but then I think different of her because 1.I don't know her and rumors are almost not true. 2. You can't hate her because think of it she is friend with all the stars. But I don't like her that much becuase some of her piscture she give off a concited aura.

Kim Hyo Yeon is the pretties in my view she is the best dancer out off all SM Trainee.

True Sm need NEW Talent. The talent they got is the same over and over.

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

Just see, and babies will be a SM's artist..hahaha^^;

they're too young (at least, for me).

Even some of them are younger than me..~jealous-jealous-jealous-jealous~

i agree, they should go to school...^^;

Guest LovelyOne1234

Lol I bet they all suck at singing, and I bet every single girl that will go out solo will be compared to BoA every day of her career which wont last very long like every other SM solo girl that came after BoA. SM needs to be shut down they put out crap I don't care how famous their singers get..they just all seem to have no talent in SINGING. Sad. I guess making fast money is more important haha ^-^

no offense but that jessica jung girl is surely annoying the hell out of me. She is rumoured to b dating every frigging guys. Rumoured to b dating dbsk and suju members and even ss501. wat the heck is wrong with her?? she shud stop flirting...she's still young and hasnt even debuted yet, yet she has many anti-fans.

Eh grow up and stop being jealous altight. the key word in your jealous rant is rumoured, meaning you and no one else has no kind of proof whose she's dating. she can date who she wants it isn't any of your business or your concern who she may and may not be dating why don't you go worry about your life instead of some little girls life that doesn't affect you in any way. :blink: or atleast try getting one lol.

You should be asking what the hell is wrong with YOU, being jealous over some girl that people say is dating all these guys as if it affects you. :blink: you're just like those sad anti fans lol those ones that think DBSG, SUJU ect ~ other boyband members actually belong to them. :wacko::crazy:

Guest predator

Hong Bora is very cute & pretty, I think.

they're so young! but it's weird how there's such an age gap between the guys and girls. hopefully they debut soon. i want to hear how they sound like.

Guest jenny~

I think it's okay being that young. They had the choice to join or not..and some of the S.M. stars today didn't start out training when they were "old" either..

Guest bluelily

Lol I bet they all suck at singing, and I bet every single girl that will go out solo will be compared to BoA every day of her career which wont last very long like every other SM solo girl that came after BoA. SM needs to be shut down they put out crap I don't care how famous their singers get..they just all seem to have no talent in SINGING. Sad. I guess making fast money is more important haha ^-^

You don't mean all of their singers do you? They do have groups and singers that can sing DBSk, Kang Ta, The Trax and Jang Ri In. I am not trying to argue. You did make a valid point about every girl that goes solo will be compared to BoA. Which is sad. Some of the solo acts are awesome.

Guest DBSK_love

Lol I bet they all suck at singing, and I bet every single girl that will go out solo will be compared to BoA every day of her career which wont last very long like every other SM solo girl that came after BoA. SM needs to be shut down they put out crap I don't care how famous their singers get..they just all seem to have no talent in SINGING.

i totally agree with you...no one after like boa & dbsk no one is good...i mean like sj came out after dbsk and they really do suck at singing... :phew:

ok..well their good but like they dont have that 'stage presence' that like ppl from jyp and yg have.... -_-

kim sanghoon, he reminds me of kim kibum...

they do have groups and singers that can sing DBSk, Kang Ta, The Trax and Jang Ri In.

honestly i cant say that i agree with you....kangta cant sing anymore...hes not that good

dbsk is good...but i think they kinda lack that talent when they sing live...same withjang ri in

but its jus my opinion...

You should be asking what the hell is wrong with YOU, being jealous over some girl that people say is dating all these guys as if it affects you. :blink: you're just like those sad anti fans lol those ones that think DBSG, SUJU ect ~ other boyband members actually belong to them. :wacko::crazy:

:lol::rolleyes:

Guest 41120

TSZX The Grace came out after TVXQ and they definitely do not suck at singing. SM girls can always either sing very well or dance very well. Sometimes both. They need to, because people will always think they suck just because they're pretty. There are thousands of pretty girls out there, entertainment companies find the ones who are pretty and talented. It's really not that impossible for a person to have both.

There have already been leaked clips of Stephanie Hwang & Han Kyu Wan singing. Both are really impressive.

wOw. so many trainees. when r they all gonna debut neways. they rumoured bout all these "good" trainees but they never debut. sheesh. i can't wait to hear how good they are.