The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

Guest tomoxixon

I have just seen the first page with picture of Yoona, Yuri, Taemin etc. I guess that the page was did before their debut. So now they are already celebrities, it's a little bit odd to think about the old day, right? But still lovely to see how a trainee could become famous after the debut.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Guest Natsune619

Does anyone know which girl trainees are going to be in the new SM group? I think they're called Crystal (not sure).. They're debuting in 2011

And does anyone know of a new group coming out of SM?

Guest Dorkiilove

Does anyone know which girl trainees are going to be in the new SM group? I think they're called Crystal (not sure).. They're debuting in 2011

And does anyone know of a new group coming out of SM?

Even though SM has been very consistent with his 1-group-debuts-every-year deal, I doubt they're going to debut

anyone for the 2010 year, considering how they probally need to shoot f(x) up to popularity first.

:3 First post needs updating, by the way.

Most of the girls on the 1st page are in Girls Generation now,

and some of the guys are in SHINee.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I stumbled upon this thread, I know it's quite old but being able to see all the stars as they are trainees and people talking about how they're going to debut and such is so fun and interesting and most of them are SUPER huge stars now. 

People who debut: This is the layout [Name] - [band]

Lee Tae Min - [ SHINee ] 

Kim Jong Hyun - [ SHINee ] 

Im Yoonah - [ SNSD ] 

Choi Soo Young - [ SNSD ]

Kwon Yuri - [ SNSD ] 

Kim Tae Yeon - [ SNSD ] 

Jessica Jung - [ SNSD ] 

Stephanie Hwang - [ SNSD ] 

Kim Hyo Yeon - [ SNSD ] 

Hong Bora 

They released pictures of: KIM JOON MYEON (김준면), KIM MOON KYU (김문규), HAN KYU WAN (한규완) and BAEK MIN HYUN (백민현) to be in a new band who're debuting in 2011 with the current name of M1. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived