[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

Guest sylver

Mika, here's another pic from the article that you posted.. ^_^

2006050208484991345_1.jpg

Here's more pics of Kim Ok-bin. I just love her.... :wub:

2005112919082828823_1.jpg

2006010311201418171_1.jpg

Btw, do you have the Korean name of this drama?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheka

kekeke! So it's true HwanHee gonna act. Was wondering what he is gonna be doing with Brian MC-ing and appearing in quite a few variety shows.

Love him and his voice but have to wait and see how his acting is. If he's good, fantastic :wub: if he's not, who cares, he's gorgeous for eye-candy!!! :w00t:

He's a good dancer, great opportunity for him to show it off in the drama ;)

Guest genn04

OMG! My Eyes Open Out Wide When I See, "HWANHEE" name....I"M Crying Hard Right Now!!! SOmebody Please CALM Me Down.....My Heart Beat Gonna Stop Right Now....Help Sombody....It's HWanhee...I'm So Shock To See This....So Unbelievable...I'm So Gonna Past Out.....My Tears Dripping....GoSH! WHy? Ok...I'm Slowing Slowing Down Right Now..........................................There!

I Am SO Happy To See Hwanhee in A Drama. I'm Compleately Agree That Hwanhee deserves This Role....What A Great Producer So Far....Seeing Hwanhee For Who He Is...I wanna Thank This Drama So mUch.......Hope iT is Great....I can't Wait To See IT.....Is Hwanhee The lead Male Character? Hopefully He Is....IT"S TIME FOR EVERYONE TO GIVE ATTENTION TO THIS HOT HANDSOME TALENTED INCREDIBLE PERSON AND HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY HWANHEE![/b]

Guest ripgal

i like the story and the plot..it's different. and lookig 4ward to Hwanhee's performance.. i've heard him sing b4.. but i forgot cos it was long time ago.. good to see him in a series..

and Kim Ok Bin looks really sexy up there.. different from her image in Hanoi Bride ;)

Guest genn04

OMG! SO GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD BIG! SINCE HE'S STARRING IN A DRAMA NOW> WHOO! CAN"T WAIT TILL THE DRAMA COMES OUT....WHY DOES IT TAKE SO FREAKEN LONG....WHAT IF ITS TOO LONG THAT THEY'll REPLACE HWANHEE SOMEHOW>...SOMEBODY LET US KNOW IF HWANHEE REALLY ACCEPTED THAT ROLE>>>>>

Guest beauwhale

i am definitely watch this drama. Hwanhee casts in this drama. Yahhhh.

Love him since i watch LL. He is cool

Guest gogoxkirus

OMG, Hwan Hee is in drama. I didn;t know that. wowm can't imagine how he will be like. Waiting for all the news from the drama. I can't wait

Fly high Hwan Hee ^^

Guest sylver

and Kim Ok Bin looks really sexy up there.. different from her image in Hanoi Bride ;)

I guess she can show a sexy image if she wants too. It's just for her last two dramas, Hanoi Bride and Hello God, she always shows a somewhat a-nice-girl image..... I wonder if she'll be a sexy vixen in this drama... ;)

Guest kiye

sylver: THANKS for the pics!!!!!! i'm going to try and get one or two posters to update their posts with all pics/articles/etc. hmm.. would you be willing to update one of your posts with pics? PM me if you can!! hehe want to have a clean/organized first clean post. plus.. i just KNOW i won't be able to keep up with everything :sweatingbullets: hohoho

the official name of this drama is literally "dance battle" 댄스배틀!! hehehe makes things easier, doesn't it?! hahah

Guest kiye

^hahhah genn04, thanks for the clip! omg!! what a WEIRD clip :blink: hahahaha i was like, :blink::blink::blink: !! hahahah awww, but hwanhee looks absolutely adorable. :wub:

Guest hillz3388

ahhh yeh¬¬ me heard about this too!! omFg!! HwanHee acting!!<3<3

il be stalking this thread then!!!:P ^^*

itz July SOOOOOOOON..!! letz all be patient!! XD

oh and thankx for the YT link {genn04} itz loading! lolz!

Guest sushimi

Kim is amazing.... I hope this drama will be good.... I liked the way she played in "Hello, God!" she's talented....

Guest melgal

i hope Hwanhee isn't the lead 'cause bad acting could really ruin the drama, but then again, it's not like anybody cares, haha. i hope he's a decent actor for this drama and surprise us as a newbie.

Guest cin

^ ooo Hwan Hee in a drama?!?!!!

i'm looking forward to this drama~

also the drama is called 물망 in korean

haha now i want to see because of hwan hee..ooooooo ican't wait till it ceomes out..haha

thanks for the information

Guest Rainbow_Jae-In

I am soo excited!!! Hwanhee in a drama! I'm definitely gonna stay tuned for this drama and this thread!

Guest june_showers

haha ahhh that's AMAZING!!..can't wait, hwanhee can film while brian hosts; but reeally hope they'll be successful in both; seems like a pretty interesting story, and the great thign is ti's filled wiht dancing and music, which is awsome...and if you need help with updating, just let me know haha, summatives are almost done, so have a lot of time on hand..haha..

Guest kiye

haha now i want to see because of hwan hee..ooooooo ican't wait till it ceomes out..haha

thanks for the information

eeek, wrong info! i posted that somewhere, i think in the second page! anyhow, IT IS NOT CALLED 물망. for future reference :sweatingbullets: hehe it's just 댄스배틀 from what i know >_<!!

Guest .alyak_

He's a good dancer, great opportunity for him to show it off in the drama ;)

I agree. Have you seen their performance from their concerts? WOW! I nearly fainted when i saw it. He is a excellent dancer. I love watching him dance. He was dancing to Just Timberlakes "Rock Your Body", "Cry Me A River", and "Like I Love You". The dancing was awesome. But the video was just a fan video. So the quality and all wasn't good. But you still saw his dancing..its amazing...

About his acting, he's been acting in their MVs. That may be all the experience he's had, but i am so looking forward to this drama. I hope they wont change the cast (especially Fany, i swear, i will cry if they did). But someone said the cast is 90%. So hopefully they will keep it. I've seen the girl on Love Letter (gameshow) with Brian. This will be interesting...who's Fany's love/girl in the drama?

I've seen improvements in his acting from their MVs in the beginning up to now. In their MV for their 6th album. So far they only have 1 music video (well 3 mv's out. one was for Lizard OST and Pi was the same mv as Like A Man). In their Like A Man MV, wow! I thought he did a good job. His acting has improved. Anywho, this is going into his singing career. I'll stop.

I wonder if he will be stripping? LOL...call me a pervert if you want to (but i'm sure i'm not the only one thinking that...)-HAHAH...anywho. Can't wait to see dancing and singing. This will be awesome...

expect to see me in this thread often...

Archived