[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

that, coming from you, ev? :lol:

hey hey naza, i always have big love to spare for my two favorite boys. hwanhee's doing real good in this and to think he had doubts about acting before! i'm waiting and waiting for brian's guest appearance, i hope it's not a rumor! :)

i personally had doubts when i heard hwanhee acting for the first time, and yet he was so natural on this. i had a marathon of 4 eps last week. and dude. LOVES. :wub: i like how the PD plays around with the characters. and at the current stroryline that we are, i seriously cannot guess who will end up with who. i have my favorites of course. :D

no guesses on who your favorites are but you know my feelings about KOB at the moment LOLz!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheka

For those interested in the song that Rex sang on top of the mountain, sija8 has posted the lyrics over at HwanHee's thread and I have it romanised. It is a popular folk song titled "Spring Of Hometown", depicting homesickness.

*GoHyangEui Bom*

Naeui saldeon gohyangeun ggot pineun sangol

Boksungahggot salguggot agi jindallae

Oolgeutboolgeut ggot daegwol chari in dongnae

Geusokeso noldeon ddaega geuribsemnida

Guest luluchan

WOOT! HQ pics! Thanks Emily! :D :D

The last one, Hwanhee looks a little weird huh?

He looks so dull, like depressed. haha.

Anyway, I thought I post the lyrics to one of Rex song, in episode 3.

I just want you, need you, love you, hold you

Unable to say anything (Another day has passed)

It's buried deep in my heart (Oh girl, wanna be your man)

Even though memories within you has left

Even if I pretend not to know you

Don't ever come back to me again

Don't be mean to me

I wanna leave you...but I just can't seem to do so

It's buried deep in my heart (Oh girl, wanna be your man)

Not so accurate cause its from chinese to english.

But this song seems rather sad. I wonder who will Rex end up with in the end, I hope it's Hee Soo :D

Oh, and I want that song so so baddd! hehe.

is this song gonna be out?!?!?!?

i like this song!!!

oo are those pictures from the episodes Brian's gonna star in?!?! ^_^ thanks for sharing!

help, i'm confused...i just watched the Hidden Camera show where the caps are taken from and it seems that brian's not really appearing in the drama, and his cameo is faked to trick Hwanhee? i'm not sure whether i understood correctly. dang...this is disappointing if true...i was looking forward to brian's appearance in OTR. can anyone confirm? tks! btw, this Hidden Camera show is wicked! poor hwanhee was all flustered...but at least he didn't get pranked as bad as brian did two weeks back.

Guest .alyak_

I think this is the show with Hwanhee being pranked with Brian's help of planning.

Brian got pranked not long ago and wanted Hwanhee to be pranked too.

So, as what Brian reqeusted, Hwanhee was pranked with the help of Hyun-woo (i believe...)

I haven't seen this yet. I am still downloading as i type. HQ video is available at HS's clubbox.

oo are those pictures from the episodes Brian's gonna star in?!?! ^_^ thanks for sharing!

I dont think so (or maybe) but as i've stated above it was a show.... ^^

Anyway, I thought I post the lyrics to one of Rex song, in episode 3.

Hi, thank-you for translating into english. There hasn't been a official release of the song but i've made audio cuts of two songs of Rex. Its back a few pages, so just dig into the past few pagesl...

i personally had doubts when i heard hwanhee acting for the first time, and yet he was so natural on this. i had a marathon of 4 eps last week. and dude. LOVES. :wub: i like how the PD plays around with the characters. and at the current stroryline that we are, i seriously cannot guess who will end up with who. i have my favorites of course. :D

I'm glad you came by, i've been waiting for your reply. I know you wouldn't miss Hwanhee's drama.

help, i'm confused...i just watched the Hidden Camera show where the caps are taken from and it seems that brian's not really appearing in the drama, and his cameo is faked to trick Hwanhee? i'm not sure whether i understood correctly. dang...this is disappointing if true...i was looking forward to brian's appearance in OTR. can anyone confirm? tks! btw, this Hidden Camera show is wicked! poor hwanhee was all flustered...but at least he didn't get pranked as bad as brian did two weeks back.

I dont think the media would lie about Brian's appearance in the drama.

Unless the news was translated wrong, and it could be about Brian's prank on Hwanhee with Hyun-woo's help.

^^ Who knows, two more days. Wanna see Brian in this... ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found the track listing for Disk TWO of the OST. And like what everyone's been talking about...

REX's SONGS ARE ON THERE!

Disc2

01. Tomorrow - 환희

02. 그리운건 어쩔 수 없어 - 환희

03. I Want U, I Need U - 환희

04. Action

05. 널 원해 - Gangster

06. Ye~Iye~lye~I - Gangster

07. Chance - Gangster

08. Just Want U - 이정민

09. Start - 김옥빈

10. 혼잣말 - 지현우

11. Just Want U

12. Tomorrow

Guest aznfosho123

oo wow thanks Kayla!! ^^ i can't belive u found the songs! heehe i hope their selling this one..or do the CD's come in one package? hmm..i haven't seen them selling it yet at yesasia...gahh hope they do quick! ^__^

Guest cheka

Aah! Been real busy and only just managed to listen to the OST CD1. I must say I'm totally in love with Chae DongHa's track. It sounds sad, makes my heart ached a little, listening to it. :blush:

Thank you so much, Kayla love, for the update on CD2. Wonder when it's gonna be released. Am still downloading the Sunday Sunday Night Hidden Camera ........ can't wait to watch HwanHee being pranked!!!

I hope the news about Brian appearing for this week's episodes is real, cos now that Hidden Camera is shown, wonder if it's just to make it as real as possible to do the prank. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the reel from the real or vice versa!:D

Thanks, iluxxx, for the translation to Rex's song. Helped me understand it a little bit!

Guest kongie

OOO... theres a disc two!! i didnt know that... gonna dl it soon

what i think of the drama... although i dont REALLY understand all of it.. i think kim ock bin's character is quite interesting.. but she is a player? lol.. i dont like the new girl... i dunno her name... suhji(x) lol... cuz.. she keeps rolling her eyes.. and i think kimokbin's actings a little more natural....

i cant wait for the next ep with brian!! hope they make it really good.. ^^ and.. cant wait for the subs.. im gonna rewatch all 4 eps with sub.. ^^

OH and yes.. jihyunwoo DOES look like RAIN.. im serious.. the first time i saw him.. im like. omg rain... =P

WAIT.. is disc 2 uploaded?? where can i get it.. cuz.. i only see the 1st disc ........... anyone?

Guest .alyak_

WAIT.. is disc 2 uploaded?? where can i get it.. cuz.. i only see the 1st disc ........... anyone?

hello!! yay i really want dis 2!! who has it???/

I dont think CD2 is released yet. Just the track listing... :phew:

:w00t: the tracklist!

I just knew that there'd be a disc 2, how could they miss out Rex's song!

Ah, I see my favourite song in there. hehe.

Thanks for posting ;DD

And wait wait, a prank? :lol:

Someone enlighten me!

So, it is a prank or Brian will be starring for real?

Either way, it's fun if it's a prank, but who wouldnt wanna see Brian acting?

Oh well ;D

Guest .alyak_

And wait wait, a prank? :lol:

Someone enlighten me!

So, it is a prank or Brian will be starring for real?

Either way, it's fun if it's a prank, but who wouldnt wanna see Brian acting?

Oh well ;D

From the video of the pranking. It showed Brian filming on the set of OTR...

So i'm assuming that Brian will be in it. Yes. you heard me.

hello everyone :]

does anyone know who the main characters are out of the four??

thanks a lot!

HAHA, theres been a big thing about what you just asked.

Everyone has their own thoughts about who are the main leads...

But its been so confusing that everyone just about stopped trying to see who are the leads. ^^

Guest lin1030

i had tears in my eyes when rex sang on top of the mountains. wasnt it a song about cat? and yet he sang it so beautifully. hyukjoo reminds me of bi. but i like the gentleman side of him. <3333

nice. any clips of this available? :unsure:

thanks for the lyrics. anyone has the song yet?

i have the song but i dont know if its right ...

i think it is but its like a minute or so. for some reason i was thinking it was longer. I think this is the one from the drama in the clips we see.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y768bp

Guest luluchan

AHHh i can't w8 till next epi when Brian is gonna be on!!!!

and arghh.. Heesoo bugs me that's she likes REX now!!! how can be like that/?!?

TYPICAL K-DRAMA LOVE SQUARE

Lead Female: Innocent but spunky, a heart of gold, honest, not beautiful but cute, usually poor, young, cheerful, and skilled at some odd, strange thing that somehow manages to both annoy and attract the...

Lead Male: Tall, handsome, has a princelike air, and can either be a complete and total @$$ (seemingly, but of course not REALLY once the lead female starts to "understand" him) or a curt, initially stoic professional man with business on his mind before love. He of course has a best friend or worst enemy (what's the difference in K-dramas) who also falls for Lead Female.

Supporting Male: Smooth-talking, killer-smiling, devil-may-care sweetie, has all the right moves, says all the right things, and still never gets Lead Female. In random hallways, on streets, and in parks, he seems to bump a lot into....

Supporting Female: A beautiful but psycho ex-girlfriend of Lead Male who is also friends with Supporting Male, and is more than ready to make Lead Female's life miserable because that's what her role calls for.

BUT IN OVER THE RAINBOW

Lead Female (Ok Bin) is now the hot, manipulative, knows-how-to-work-it female character, traits usually reserved for psycho Supporting Female. Lead Male (toss a coin for Hyun Woo and Hwanhee) is now flip-flopping constantly between nice guy and jerk, neither of whom seem to be stable enough to figure out what the heck kind of guy they're supposed to be. Supporting Female (Ji Hye) is now the cute and spunky walking bundle of chaos.

What happened to the formula, right? I do like how they're changing it up for once. Me personally, I like Ok Bin with Hyun Woo because their chemistry feels more genuine. Her and Hwanhee seem more like a fad: hot right now, but it burns out quick. If Hwanhee ends up with Ji Hye, I'm just gonna die. I would stand up and clap. Seriously.

Archived