Guest kiye

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kkam jjak

Jeong Hee-su (Has a passionate soul!)

played by Kim Ok-Vin

Born with stunning looks, great talent and a passionate soul, Hee-su is cheerful and always smiling, yet she’s got a strong charisma that makes it impossible for others to mistreat her. A girl with huge talent and bravery, she is quite sure of herself in everything she does and is clear about her likes and dislikes. She spent her teenage years quarreling with her stubborn, conservative parents. She would lie that she was going out for missionary work when she was actually going out to dance the night away with her African-American friends on the street.

One day, after hearing that representatives from Pride Ent, a Korean entertainment agency, were going to attend a dance festival in search of new members of a music group, she begins practicing very hard. She almost makes it to the stage when she gets caught by her father, and is dragged home and gets locked up in her room. That night, she gets beaten up by her father within an inch of her life, and is informed that she will be transferring to a boarding school. That night that she packs her stuff and leaves home with a calm look on her face. She has nothing left in a house that stops her from realizing her potential. She boards a plane bound for Korea with nothing but a business card she got from an agent in her hand.

EPISODE TWO CAPS OF REX: HERE!

HOLY CRAP... isn't her father like a pastor or something in the drama? how effin scary

Guest babyyurimx

omg im sorry to say this but

this drama already made me dislike hwanee.

ALOT! i know its just his character, but i didnt like him to begin with.

wowowow; i hate his character already.

(sorry to all you hwanee fans) :(

Just started this. I could've swarn it's starting date was today. O___o dang.. two episodes already. :(

Epi. 1- What song is playing when KOB's performing/auditioning for those people? I know who it is... Bin? no... I don't think so. it's at the tip of my tongue, but nothing's coming out! anyone know? help me out. NVM.. It's Jessica HO

Guest satisfaction!

^ oh wow, they were really close to each other ;)

LOL hottttt hwanheeee<3

OkBin's so pretty!

I'm downloading the 2nd epi right now yipeee!

WAHHH TT TT

SO she breaks up w/ the first guy and goes to hwanee because she can be a singer??? NOOOOO.. i was soo mad at her when watching the previews for next one

this drama is really goood <3 yum.. kinda like BREAK excep 10x better (:

Pics pics...

credit: iMBC & original uploaders

photo34211no762mk9.jpg

photo34211no841ik7.jpg

HOT STUFF *lol*

b02006072725888630oo0.jpg

e72006072825936036ri6.jpg

next week?

n2006071512450126001ux7.jpg

e72006071525446391pw6.jpg

We'll get to see this scene on ep 4 perhaps? :unsure:

d62006062224930865sd8.jpg

Last one:

castin3.jpg

^ this is interesting...

When I first saw this, I was like,... "hm. OK... so Hyun Woo is first.

But wait,... why not Kim Ok Bin next to him?" :P

Guest beauwhale

does anyone see Kim Jong Min in this drama too? i wonder why he is in very very short scene?? I want to see him more eh...

thank you kayla for the descriptions of each characters of this drama...hehe :D i don't care much if the character of hwanhee is bad boy image... i only watched this drama because of him as i said before by just seeing his face in any video clip is enough for me... which of course makes my day beautiful... and i don't care either who will couple to ok bin in the end, even though i already used to see her with hwanhee in the OST-MV-Tomorrow. :) thank you also to mandy_quyen for the MQ videos.

Guest x__kiseki

whatever happens in this drama will never make me change the way i think of hwanhee lol. he's hot.

yepyep!! me tooo

i LOVE hwanhee :wub: and nothings gona change that

and im starting to think hyunwoo has that 'main characerter' personality too ..

but if he is then i dont get it .. why did the media mislead us sooo badly.. example, the ost mv ft. hwanhee and ockbin, the behind the scenes which focuses on hwanhee and ockbin too .. even in pictures, they're almost always together or next to each other :sweatingbullets:

only episode 2 and this drama is becoming addictive already :blush: cant wait for episode 3, im loving how there's lots of dancing ..

:lol: hahah and when jongmin came out, i was just cracking up.. didnt expect him to be in there, he was pretty kool but :D

Guest swtan9e1

i think they showed hwanhee and okbin together so much because in the drama they were filming Rex's MV in New Zealand and it was filmed before other parts of the drama or something..the MV we saw is probably the MV within the drama they were filming(?) well im not quite sure but thats what makes most sense to me..just my thoughts! ^^

Guest taiping

hi guys!!! i really want to watch this drama.... but i still cant download big files cause my internet is really slow...

can anyone please help me? I wanna see the clip of the dancing part... i really want to see their dance performances... please help!!! thanks a lot! ysi or sendspace please...

Well...I'm thinking that just because Hwanhee hasn't had much screentime yet doesn't mean he's not male lead. It's still way too early on. I mean, we haven't been told anything about Rex's past, etc...That's what we're debating at the chinese forums =). And promotions and everything's been around Hwanhee so...=P

Guest SweetKim

i'm almost 100% positive that ji hyun woo is the main because it's the typical korean drama; you have the leads who are kinda equal in the way that they live in the same house and fight all the time. and they BEGAN as a couple so now hwanhee has to come in, break it up, and then end up eventually single.

plus hwanhee's character has that ssagaejee character to him unlike hyunwoo who has that loveable personality

EITHER WAY I'M ROOTING FOR OKBIN AND HYUNWOO <3333 he's so cutee

yeah i most def think Ji HyunWoo is the main...i mean there is like no KDRAMA that i can think of where the main character never really gets introduced at all in the first eppie...well in this case for 2 eppies. also using hwanhee to promote the drama is logical---SOOO many more viewers just from him...danng i gotta admit he is so charismatic--but total snob right now...

Archived