[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw i was reading the korean viewer's thots and stuff at their main site.

from what i read, it seems like jihyunwoo and seojihye are the lead characters. which totally throws me off lol i thot it was hwanhee and okbin at first before the drama even started cuz of all the hype about hwanhee. then after the first two epis i thot it was hyunwoo and okbin but now im totally confused. =XX i hoped it was okbin and hyunwoo cuz yea i want them to end up together but i havent seen jihye yet so i dunno if i'll change my mind. im so confused im gonna go "research" more lol <33

EDITTEDDDD___

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

^ ITS HYUNWOO AND OKBIN!!! HEHE in the article it says the AIRING OF THE KISSING SCENE BETWEEN THE MAIN/LEAD CHARACTERS/ROLES JI HYUN WOO AND KIM OCK BIN!!! <33 lol im gonna have to trust this article for now. =] im quite pleased. lol more like jumping for joy <33 also its just something that wont bother me anymore LOL

Guest vVAniVv

Well it doesnt stop me from watching over the rainbow, if HWanhee's not the main character.

I actually like Hyunwoo+Okbin together. Hyunwoo's so cute in his actions XD

Still watching episode one... Hyunwoo<3 XD

from what i read, it seems like jihyunwoo and seojihye are the lead characters. which totally throws me off lol i thot it was hwanhee and okbin at first before the drama even started cuz of all the hype about hwanhee. then after the first two epis i thot it was hyunwoo and okbin but now im totally confused. =XX i hoped it was okbin and hyunwoo cuz yea i want them to end up together but i havent seen jihye yet so i dunno if i'll change my mind. im so confused im gonna go "research" more lol <33

^yepp i kno soo confusing...sigh buh i knew hwanhee wasn't the main or lead character seriously i'm soo lost though xD

watching this series is like watching my sister in law is 19 all over again.....i had no clue who the main guy was....n im having the same problem with this series.....cause im here like its so soon for jihqunwoo n okbin to be in love already.....n so forth....so i taught it was gonna be jihyunwoo and seojihye was together...and hwanhee and okbin together....iono i think im just gonna watch it with a no main lead in mind....

Guest ImSmiley

thanks a lot for epid 2. dl it right now and can't wait to watch it. it don't really matter who's the lead guy now because jihyunwoo seems pretty nice and sweet.

Guest spikey

EP 2 is running longer than usual right? It's not even over yet?

edit: nvm, it just ended. The schedule did say it would end around 11:15pm anways.

Thanks Creidesca for the LQ versions. You have 2 LQ version - which is better?

Thanks again!

Guest flyfany89

thank you so much cook iE l monstEr for uploading episode 2 onto megaupload~

can't wait to watch it!~

still need to watch episode 1

Guest estherrx3

EDITTEDDDD___

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

^ ITS HYUNWOO AND OKBIN!!! HEHE in the article it says the AIRING OF THE KISSING SCENE BETWEEN THE MAIN/LEAD CHARACTERS/ROLES JI HYUN WOO AND KIM OCK BIN!!! <33 lol im gonna have to trust this article for now. =] im quite pleased. lol more like jumping for joy <33 also its just something that wont bother me anymore LOL

I`m not saying that they're NOT the main lead but I`m just saying that maybe the media people are referring to all four of the cast memebers as the "main leads" since they ARE the main people of the drama. And usually if a singer is part of the cast the singer won't be, as I call it, the guy that cant get the girl. Since this drama is HwanHee's first official debut as an actor he probably won't be playing the non-male lead. Especially if you watched any of the behind the scene clips/interviews and the Over the Rainbow MV than you will see that almost everything is of Hwanhee and Okbin which also tells us that they are most likely the two main leads/lovers for this drama.

I just re-read my comment and in the beginning I said that "I`m not saying that they're NOT the main lead but..." and then I noticed that by the end of my comment, I AM saying that they are the main lead. Haha. I`m not POSITIVE though so please don't get offended.

Thank you cook iE l monstEr for uploading episode two.

Guest x__kiseki

watching this series is like watching my sister in law is 19 all over again.....i had no clue who the main guy was....n im having the same problem with this series.....cause im here like its so soon for jihqunwoo n okbin to be in love already.....n so forth....so i taught it was gonna be jihyunwoo and seojihye was together...and hwanhee and okbin together....iono i think im just gonna watch it with a no main lead in mind....

i sooo agree with you ..

im not gona watch it with a main character either..

all four of them will be the star of the show.. :D

Guest darkgirl

i think jihyunwoo and seojihye are the main lead because when you go to the official site and see the character thingthe main leads come up first.

and they are jihyunwoo and seojihye

for the second episode i liked how kimjongmin came out.lol

i sooo agree with you ..

im not gona watch it with a main character either..

all four of them will be the star of the show.. :D

I think I will do that as well. Because I might get really confused if I try to think about who would be the main lead. xD;;

Oh well. This drama is pretty good anyhow. :lol:

I'm just happy to see Kim Ok Bin in a drama since I only saw her in "Hanoi Bride" and "Hello, God" and.. I'm just plain happy Hwanhee's in a drama! =P So, I guess this is enough.

But like, I'm watching episode 2 right now.. but I don't understand what they are saying! :lol:

Well I mean, I understand like simple phrases, because I've been watching korean dramas for 5 years now... so.. I understand a little bit.. so I'm slightly lost in the drama? XP I guess I'll understand later when the subs are released!

Guest 팥빙수<3

i think i was expecting too much from this drama - - .. i have no idea who the main character is .. and no offense .. but the first episode sucked - - .. T-T .. yea i think i was expecting a little too much for the first episode lol ..

^ lolz.. CONN1E x3, no worries... I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought ep 1 kinda... bleh~.

But ep 2 definitely ROCKS!

LUV IT! haha...

The 'fire' between two guys are starting to show...

Rivalry... jealousy.... loveeee is in the airr~~ hihi..

Definitely love all the 'actions' in episode 2.

I wasn't really 'feeling' ep 1 that much, and was kinda fast-forwarding ep 1 a lot (except the dance part and fany's part lolz).

But episode 2 definitely sold me, completely.

Hopefully OTR will do better and better each week ^^v

And ratings for ep 2: 8.4% for both Seoul and Nationwide.

Hehe... it didn't show much improvement on the ratings, but o well.

Can't judge it too early since we're barely on 2.

i just want to comment, i've read that some hate the character hwanhee portrayed in this drama. does it means his acting it in natural way that somehow he give justice to his role in this drama? i love his character here because for me it suited just right for him( i hope nobody will get mad at me). :D PEACE!

Archived