[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

Guest spizazzx

This drama was so refreshing compared to all the other dramas I've seen. Although I did hope that Rex would end up with Sang mi ):

Haha well for anyone who's dreamed of being in the entertainment industry, this is such a great show XD

All the characters were really good looking and this got me hooked. I don't believe that it wasn't well received D:

Hwanhee and Nam Jung Hyun are such cute characters (: I love them so much

The dancing was great .^.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest linklunk

Hi, Just wondering if any of you have the piano music sheets of the drama soundtrack, especially:

ddo da reun na (instr. piano version)

Tomorrow (instr. piano version)

I'd really appreciate if you would share them with me, Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

is it just me or does ji hyun woo look like bi (rain)?

OMG!! I thought that too! He acts like Rain too! The hairstyle is similar of what Rain had in FullHouse!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest linklunk

does anybody know if the bonus/extras inside OTR Limited Edition (the Korean version that has no subs) are also available in other versions (US or other with English subs)? I enjoy watching behind the scenes and it says the lim. ed. contains music videos; just too bad it doesn't have subs. Any other version also contains the complete bonus/extras as in the Korean lim. ed??

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jynrion

I'am a big fan of this k-drama,

but it's appeard like i can't download the third ep on megaupload.

If someone can re-upload on megaupload i will be very thankful... I need juste this one !!! ^_^

Guest I <3 pInk

I just finished watching this series in last few days. Thank u so much to uploaders as well as subbers. You guys rock!! :D I think HwanHee did a great job here( I love him in Saranghae) :wub: Well... Seo Ji Hye is soooo beautiful as always and last but not least I think I fall in love Ji Hyun Woo in this series. He's soooo cute and adorable..... :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jhing

OMG! I just finished watching this drama and in record time too (less than 48 hours)! hahaha

It's definitely one of my all time fave K dramas now. I love love love the chemistry between Ma Sang Mi and the 2 guys (Rex and Hyeok Joo). She looked really great with both guys. At first I was rooting for Sang Mi and Hyeok Joo and then I wanted Sang Mi and Rex and then back and forth. hahaha I wanted Sang Mi to end up with BOTH guys but I knew it wouldn't happen. The ending was nice and sweet though it would have been much sweeter if Sang Mi and Hyeok Joo had more lovey dovey scenes after they confessed their love for each other. hahaha

• 4 weeks later...
Guest missy_qiqi

The ending was not my ideal ending :blink: ....i was hoping that Sang mi will end up with Rex instead of the other guy (JHW)

Especially when there was good chemistry between them, towards the last 2-3 episodes ...arghh...

Hopefully, HwanHee will get to star as a lead in another drama.

He really acted well as the cocky singer 'Rex' from 'pride'. :blush:

PS: I agree Rex is definitely CUTER than the other guy...

The 3 ost which Hwanghee sang was also niceee....esp. tomorrow...

Good Job!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest pommypompom

Hi :) Thanks so much for this..love the drama so far..

though was wondering if EP 3 part 3 in the non-clubbox link could be repost somewhere?? the link has expired..

sorry to cause troubles...just hoping to see the whole series if possible. Thanks!!

Archived