[drama 2008] Windy City 아내와 여자

Guest huangsy

Guest huangsy

[KBS2] Lee Eung Kyung, Lee Joo Suk, Jung So Young
KBS2 morning drama scheduled to debut 20 Oct 2008 (replacing You Stole My Heart), debuts on KBS World in Dec 2008.

Filming started 25 Sep 2008.

Director : Jeon Sung Hong 전성홍

Scriptwriter : Han Joon Young 한준영

Cast : Lee Eung Kyung (AeJa sister MinJa), Lee Joo Suk, Jung So Young, Jo Sung Ha, Hong Il Kwon, Lee Il Hwa, Bang Joong Hyun, Yoon Ji Sook, Kim Hye Eun,

Official site : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/woman/index.html

Episodic preview : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/woman/view/preview/index.html

Photo gallery : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/woman/plus/photo/index.html

Synopsis :

Windy City’ is the story about the people who are struggling between love and separation, and muster up their courage to attain their true love and to perceive the genuineness of life.

Two non-identical individuals met and lived together. What is left in their lives in the end? What are they achieving, and what are they loosing?

They gain wealth, success, and they have a child- Let’s stop this out-of-date thinking.

Since the two cannot be the same till the very end, wouldn’t it be better to just live as two individuals, instead of a married couple? And, there is one thing that we should remember about others. Before we have our roles as a husband, a wife, a parent, a son and a daughter, we are all human beings who have the right to accomplish our own genuine lives.

1225091412_windy%20city.jpg

2_Section-507-230.jpg

about_03con_01.jpg

character_01.jpgcharacter_02.jpg

character_03.jpgcharacter_04.jpg

character_05.jpgcharacter_06.jpg

character_07.jpgcharacter_08%20.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ooh! the STORY line is quite for AHJUMMA'S! LOL! haha!

i'm very happy again that this would premier in KBS WORLD @ DECEMBER 16! *MY PLACE! GMT+4* but it's soo EARLY! glad there is a REPLAY in 10am.. i'm going to watch this on my VACATION! :P

ooh! the STORY line is quite for AHJUMMA'S! LOL! haha!

i'm very happy again that this would premier in KBS WORLD @ DECEMBER 16! *MY PLACE! GMT+4* but it's soo EARLY! glad there is a REPLAY in 10am.. i'm going to watch this on my VACATION! :P

What is it about?

Also can you read and intrepret the relationship chart?

Guest Bijan630

I've just started watching the first 5 episodes this week and so far it seems as though the writers are letting you get to know a bit about the characters to start things off. I have a feeling this might really turn out to be a good drama because each time I refuse to watch a drama that is slow moving in the beginning, it usually picks up with a lot of twists and turns, as well as deep secrets and a good plot. So, I'm going to stick with it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arinkorin

anyone watching this?

seems like almost every character in this drama is going to cheat on his/her marriage!

very interesting drama I must say.

I've only started watching this yesterday on KBS world.

Im still not so sure of the names, but I like the story of the TV host-her husband-her husband's ex-gf-the husband of her husband's ex gf's. lol, this is what happens when you don't remember the names.

hahah.

I like this drama. But i just have to admit i hate the rookie..she is hitting on the manager obviously.. <_< . And there're alot of characters with their own stories..interesting!.

Guest Bijan630

Can anyone watching this give a brief outline as to what happened the past 2 days? KBS World, was under MKTV in my area and they're no longer going to be airing their dramas on cable and I just found out about it.

Guest kei_suke

I also don't like 'Rookie' (Huisu) she not better from TV host. As new recruitment staff she doing too far by hitting the GM although his wife already suspicious..like thieft in daylight... :blush:

How come after drinking she back to office parking and fall sleep near his boss 's car.... :tongue2:

In storyline look like the family so close with all the ex gf..... :rolleyes:

:) i wish to see more viewers come in and discuss this drama too..pretty interesting i must say!. I feel for the Team Manager, she's a wonderful working mom who loves her family, her friends and obviously her Prince Icey husband/General Manager who is receiving mixed signals from Huisu the rookie..

I kinda like Changha (he was hot in past TV Novel 'Landscape In My Heart') and his broken hearted brother Doctor Jungha.

I also don't like 'Rookie' (Huisu) she not better from TV host. As new recruitment staff she doing too far by hitting the GM although his wife already suspicious..like thieft in daylight... :blush:

How come after drinking she back to office parking and fall sleep near his boss 's car.... :tongue2:

In storyline look like the family so close with all the ex gf..... :rolleyes:

I had the exact thoughts! Why didn't she just go home after d karaoke session and feeling tipsy! Obviously, she was hoping to meet the GM. What a vixen!

I like this drama too. It's definitely much better than the other stupid drama it replaces. But then who knows when all these drama scriptwriters start going off weird tangents? :crazy:

I feel really sorry Yoo-jin & the doctor brother Junha ... they love each other but she left him just because she feel she's holding him back after the hospital owner daughter confronted her & asked her to let Junha go. Her husband seems like a creep~ Eh ... and she's got 2 kids to consider too ... it was so touching when Yeon-ha told her brother that she's ok with him staying single & she support him all the way because she believe in his love~ Aww...

Like all of you ... I totally detest that Huisu girl!!! Omg ... is she for real? Going around wearing her heart on the sleeve for everyone to see and showing her infatuation for the GM!! I actually like the GM ... I mean he's so good to the wife's family and seems like a pretty nice guy except he seems kind of icy at times (hence the nick name) ... but his fascination and draw to that Huisu girl is pissing me off and it doesn't help that she sucks up to him~! *sigh*

The artist guy is so poor thing ... having to put up with a wife like that~

I wonder how they are going to play out the Changha & Jakyoung (? -forgot her name) storyline ... she seems pretty happily married and now her quest is to help Changha back on his feet because she felt guilty for dumping him last time~ I hope they are just going to have them remain friends & not start another extra-marital affairs of the heart~

I'm glad the usual gang is here! :)

Thanks exupery regarding why Junha didn't end up marrying Yoo-jin..i guess i missed the part!. Yeah her husband looks like a jerk and so does the sis-in-law..now it seems they're after YooJin's mom money..

I agree Mr Seo is the saddest man..he's in such a difficult position!.

Archived