F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Translation of the quote on their official inividual pics:-

Jan-di (Gu Hye-sun): "The Korean people are nothing without spirit and tenacity!"

Jun-pyo (Lee Min-ho): "I'm good-looking, I'm tall, I'm rich...How can you hate me?"

Ji-hoo (Kim Hyun-joong): "I'm peaceful, oddly fun, and always warm."

Yi-jung (Kim Bum): "I'm definitely cool, but I'm not a good guy."

Woo-bin (Kim Joon): "To me, the most beautiful love is friendship."

Credit: dramabeans

Hahahaha, to Jun-pyo's "I'm good-looking, I'm tall, I'm rich...How can you hate me?" and OMG, I couldn't stop laughing when I read Ji-hoo's "I'm peaceful, oddly fun, and always warm...isn't that like him in real life?

In the official poster there are names of cast members that were not officially introduced so i am not sure who's going to play who but here they are:

people_100597.jpg

Jung Ho Bin

people_303983-1.jpg

Lee Min Jung

6.jpg

Jung Ee Chul

many dcgals are saying lee min jung will play shigeru (tsukasa's fiance)

YAY!

Jung Euichul is love. <3 I think he's going to play Junpei- which I think suits him perfectly because he could totally pull off the model look... mostly because he actually is a model, haha. <3 And he can pull off angst and anger too (Doremifasolatido, anyone?).

Plus, he looks absolutely yummy in glasses...

jungeuichulin7.jpg

Jung Hobin's probably going to play Junpyo's mom's secretary/butler person. That's the only role I can think of, considering all the other major adult roles are taken.

And yeah, I think Lee Minjung is going to play Shigeru too... She already has the short hair.

shigeruhg9.jpg

Guest Tobemist

YAY!

Jung Euichul is love. <3 I think he's going to play Junpei- which I think suits him perfectly because he could totally pull off the model look... mostly because he actually is a model, haha. <3 And he can pull off angst and anger too (Doremifasolatido, anyone?).

Plus, he looks absolutely yummy in glasses...

I agree... he totally fits the role... ^_^ Not to mention he's really tall... 186cm.

And yeah, I think Lee Minjung is going to play Shigeru too... She already has the short hair.

She looks pretty in the second pic... really Shigeru-like with the short hair. Another round of great casting by Group Eight. :)

Edit: Another video uploaded on Youtube.

081211 ETN ET Diary - Remake Wave - Boys Over Flowers

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=FGc3sgMibWM

^__^

Guest virvir111

960b1a47482a34004f74f966ef12b8d31229404824_full.jpg

IF THE COMMON PEOPLE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA HAVE NO COURAGE AND WIT, WE ARE GOOD AS DEAD.

d9c3109f60fecc2bad4315439a8eb6281229404826_full.jpg

iM HANDSOME, im TALL, iM rich, how can you say that you hate me?

For some odd reason you are fun and when i'm with you i feel safe and warm.

I know that I'm a cool guy, but that doesn NOT mean that i'm a good guy.

The most precious love is friendship.

Guest Kim Yeong In

I am wondering this all the time....

Who is Junpei in the manga??

I don't really read that manga, but i have watched Hana Yori Dango Taiwanese version and Japanese version!! ^^

The story plot is really good!!

Junpei is actually a model. He wears dark glasses and puts his hair down at school so that no one notices him.

He wants to get revenge on Domyouji for beating up a close friend of his. He uses Makino as "bait" by pretending to be her boyfriend in front of Domyouji. He also pretends to be her friend but later secretly gives her the Red card. Makino thinks its from Doumyouji and her schoolmates begin torturing her again.

Later she gets kidnapped by guys who Junpei sent. He cuts her hair and sends it to Doumyouji to come save her by himself without the other F4.

Makino did not think Doumyouji would come but he does and he is forced to stand still while the other guys beat him up. he cant fight back because if he does junpei threatens to hurt makino.

but in the end junpei actually stops the other guys from killing doumyouji and leaves.

its a brief explanation. haha hope it helped.

i completely memorized the manga so... :)

Guest virvir111

JIHOO.jpg

JIHOO5.jpg

JIHOO4.jpg

JIHOO3.jpg

JIHOO2.jpg

well thats young jihoo with his parents and his grandparents. His grandfather is the president of south korea when JIhoo grows up he'll be the ex president of south korea,,

Guest Kim Yeong In

Junpei is actually a model. He wears dark glasses and puts his hair down at school so that no one notices him.

He wants to get revenge on Domyouji for beating up a close friend of his. He uses Makino as "bait" by pretending to be her boyfriend in front of Domyouji. He also pretends to be her friend but later secretly gives her the Red card. Makino thinks its from Doumyouji and her schoolmates begin torturing her again.

Later she gets kidnapped by guys who Junpei sent. He cuts her hair and sends it to Doumyouji to come save her by himself without the other F4.

Makino did not think Doumyouji would come but he does and he is forced to stand still while the other guys beat him up. he cant fight back because if he does junpei threatens to hurt makino.

but in the end junpei actually stops the other guys from killing doumyouji and leaves.

its a brief explanation. haha hope it helped.

i completely memorized the manga so... :)

Thx for ur info~~ :lol: Now i recall my memories coz i think Junpei got appeared in HYD Japanese version, right?? or no?

Edit: Oh yeah, Junpei in Japanese version is played by Ikuta Toma!! ^^

Guest virvir111

GO TO BESTIZ AND LOOK. or someone upload them,, its very short because its only a heads up preview not an official one, since the the world we live in drama has just ended today and in korea when they have a last ep for one drama they release a short clip of the next one coming up,, this isnt the OFFICIAL preview,, but a HEADS UP PREVIEW.

Guest sharonfruits

arrhhh...i can't find the preview...coz my korean isn't tat great for me to search for it

wat will be airing after the world they live in?

since boys over flowers will only air nxt year?

thx for all the updates and pics!!!!

Archived