F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest jebabe19

I think. this is just a pesonal opinion, KIM BUM should be part of the lead... but Lee Minho does know how to act cocky though like domyuji.... Hyunjoong's perfect for Rui but Kimbum should do more... because in Taiwanese and Japanese version the other 2 of the f4's doesnt really do much.... maybe at least they could change the story and make all for F4's do something great and very relevant to the story...

but im going to really wait for this wohooo

oops I topped the page but dont have anything to share... sorry :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest squeaky

hey i like it that they're using an actor i've never heard of XD or maybe it's just meh...

oh man nevermind, after i saw the pictures :x

WOW that is one hot cast ^^

i can't wait to see this drama;

maybe it'll be better than the japanese version?

maybe not? we'll see ^^

i'm so excited~!

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE FEMALE LEAD WILL BE OMG xD

Guest sharry

I think the casting is really well done. For Tsukasa they NEEDED to go with someone new. Otherwise he would be criticized and measured by his previous roles. Lets give the entire cast a chance. We might end up surprised. When Oguri Shun (the guy who played Rui in the japanese version) got casted no one thought he was gonan do a good job. And he did.

You need to post a translated version as well to go with the article or this thread might end up being closed.

Is this really true though?

Any who the main guy is kinda cute.

I only recognize kimbum & hyunjoong I don't know who the other two are.

but like others mention that's a hot cast.

Now just waiting for Makino. I wonder who'll play her. I think Heo Yi Jae will be a perfect role.

but whoever plays Makino should be a girl with charisma & can play the tough role.

I'm just happy the cast isn't all idol singers. I'm happy we got some newbies. It should be newbies anyways, give them a break into stardom.

I only know Hyun Joong and Kim Bum! :D

Ahh! Cuties! :D :D Nice cast though! &*drool* lol

But uh yeah. You need to get it translated ay-sap or bye bye thread.

:) I mean it's no problem for me, but to those who can't read it....

[/edit]

I was back and I now know who plays who. lol. For some reason I missed a whole chunk of the article and yeah. lol.

I really want to know who will play the female role! :D Hope it's some one gorgeous! Keke.

Very excited! :)

Guest hyuksu

but Kimbum should do more... because in Taiwanese and Japanese version the other 2 of the f4's doesnt really do much.... maybe at least they could change the story and make all for F4's do something great and very relevant to the story...

I agree 100%. Kimbum is an exceptional actor.

Have you guys seen him in East of Eden? Just brilliant~

His talent would be wasted if he's just one of the 'side characters'. T_T

Guest mezzed

Wrong person lol. This is Kim HyunJoong from the group SS501, not HyungJoon from T-MAX :)

Oh I know, sorry, when I was doing the initials, I wasn't thinking.

I know that Kim Hyun Joong from SS501 is going to play Rui.

But the T-MAX guy is casted also.

Look at the picture.

Thank heavens the T-MAX guy isn't going to be Rui, if he was, I'd be bawling my eyes out.

I sound so mean.

But this is just my personal opinion.

Guest xjujux

Who are these people... if they screw this up...

imma fly to Korea and do some but kicking...

my words exactly x.X

hate to sound negative, but hyd is one my deep favorites and the casting seems off imo ..

the only one, i'm looking forward to now is who's going to be playing makino

i know this can't please everyone, but i think i'll stick with the japanese hyd <3

Yay! Another drama to look forward to~

I want more Kim Bum!! <333 He was so good in East of Eden :)

Kim Hyun Joong fits Rui perfectly. But don't know about his acting...

I loved the Japan version! ^_^

Disliked the Taiwan version... <_<

Can't wait for the main female lead to be cast! :rolleyes:

Guest yurikah

Lee MinHo looks like the bad boy type so I think he's going to play the lead well. He probably acts well since he got such a big lead. This is the first time I've heard of him.

If I had to go with looks I would have preferred Kim Jun with the lead. ^^

Kim Hyun Joong TOTALLY matches RUI!!!!

GAH so excited!!!!!

Guest hayuna

Wrong person lol. This is Kim HyunJoong from the group SS501, not HyungJoon from T-MAX

Haha. I know she already elaborated, but it seems Kim Jun = Kim Hyungjun from T-Max. I'm supposing that's his acting stage name as opposed to his singing name, to make him stand out and to avoid confusion. ^^

ANDDDDDDDDD....

I'M COMPLETELY CONTENT WITH THIS CASTING. ^________^

I was hoping for Kim Sungje, because I think he's pretty enough to pull off Akira. Plus, he was rumoured to be most-likely to be casted for Akira with the rest of this cast before the official news was released... but it seems they picked Kim Bum instead because of his experience? I don't really mind, though... Kim Bum's an exceptional actor and relatively cute, so I'm fine with him. ;P

I know a lot of people are skeptical because half the cast are virtually unknown, but IMO that's the best part. MG managed to do it, and hopefully Korea will do the same. I think they really pulled through with the new faces... Plus, the guy playing Domyouji is an actual actor, not an idol- that in itself is both a surprise and a blessing, because goodness knows how hard Domouji is to portray. :D Plus... Lee Minho is a lot better, imo, than a lot of older, more famous people a lot of netizens and soompiers wanted... Lee Dongwook, Jo Insung, etc, etc are good in their own right, but way too old to be playing high schoolers.

BOYS OVER FLOWERS HWAITING~ <3

The only problem I have with this...... Junpyo??? T____T Ergh. And Jihoo isn't exactly... Rui-ish either. I'd much prefer a one syllable name, I know it's less common but still.

you guys should stop going I'm kick them blah blah what's wrong with you?

Its not going to be the same since each actor is different from one another.

They will portray the character the way they think the character should be portray.

Give them a chance :]

Archived