[reality] Factory Girl 팩토리걸

Guest Soy

[MNet] Girls' Generation (SNSD)
2czbuyv.jpg

[30.09.08] SNSD Take on Fashion Editing

aufwgl.jpg

Getting ready to reveal their new album in October, SNSD will first make their official comeback to TV shows.

SNSD will return to TV on cable channel MNet's new reality show "Factory Girl" (PD Kwon Youngchan).

"Factory Girl" will be the Korean reality version of the movie "The Devil Wears Prada", with the nine SNSD members taking on the role of fashion editors for a magazine aimed at teenagers and young adults.

SNSD became the editors for the fashion magazine "Elle Girl" and will show the reality of the fashion world to the tv audience. In addition, they are also expected to introduce a variety of fashion items to the audience.

PD Kwon Youngchan, who is the director in charge, said "Instead of simply saying that Factory Girl is a reality show with SNSD as the main characters, it is rather a program combining reality, trends and celebrity", adding "please look forward to seeing a new side of SNSD as fashion editors".

Factory Girl will premiere on October 8th at 6PM.

credits to NoCut News and boxclub@ www.soshified.com/forums

----------

Will update by next week.

This will be subbed by SoShi Subs.

Guest Minipinki

Seriously, i can't wait any longer!! Can't wait for their comeback with a BANG!! The girls must be looking pretty hot coz this is a fashion show we're talking about XDDD

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Factory Girl - Preview [10.01.08]

2h5o176.jpg

YOUTUBE

Project 133! I can't believe people are questioning if we're going to sub this show, haha. Of course we're going to. We're called SoShi Subs. Anyways here's the preview that just came out, gahh I think the only bad part of watching this preview is the fact that it's only 20 seconds long so after you finish you want to start on the first episode right away. Less than a week left before FG airs, remember to check on Soshified for the latest updates until then. Enjoy, Pink Subs FTW~

Translator: boxclub

Editor: Soy

Timer: minjoo

Encoder: Lynd

To download a HQ version of this project : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showforum=33

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Factory Girl - SNSD EP 1 [10.08.08]

mrs0sz.jpg

YOUTUBE: 001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005

Project 136! The long awaited Factory Girl. I promised a less than 24 hour release and this is what you guys get. Give a huge round of applause to the people that worked extra hard to get this project out to you. This is indeed SNSD's comeback month and also the return of SoShi Subs. Honestly give it up for the FG team this round. There were a bunch of bumps along the way but everything worked out for the best. Our team is honestly amazing. Team work is jjang. We're recruiting more staff btw, so you should check that out if you can time/translate. Other than that the lowdown on this project is that each episode will have it's own project thread, but in that project thread there will be the translated episode and whatever gooodies release with it. So basically if MNet releases a BTS with episode 1 when it releases and we sub it, we'll post it in this thread as an update. So keep checking back and commenting hardcore. Pink Subs Ftw~. Remember to leave long comments this project was not easy to sub. The episode had so many amusing moments from the girls though. It was different to see our girls working as interns and not as performers, but still fun. [if you don't leave a comment, I'm going to not be happy because boxclub translated this episode by herself, even though she was sick and had surgery yesterday. Not only that but because the raw was a bit delayed she was translating the audio for the show just so this could release in time. If anything she needs major props]

Editor: SCBet & Soy

Timer: SCBet, xxnary072xx, Kanki, Soy

Encoder: renesis

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

for download : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9928

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Factory Girl - SNSD EP 2 [10.15.08]

2vblhle.jpg

YOUTUBE: PART 1 | PART 2 | PART 3

Project 146! Another anticipated episode, another less than 24 hour release. MNet has shorten FG's episodes to just 30 minutes (the first episode was special because well it was the first one, the rest of the releases will be half the time). However, the good news is that the ratings are quite high for the show so far. Continue watching and leaving long comments. Don't forget to visit the discussion thread. Anyways our team is basically amazing. Another new episode another new mission. For pictures check out each girl's section as well as the main photo area. For swfs, obviously check the swf area. We're constantly updating everyone with the show and everything about it. Pink Subs Ftw~

Timers: Kanki & Misa

Guest hear me roaar

Ahh thank you so much for the subs for episode two of factory girl :] lol the girls are so cute ^^ Off to watch it <3

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Factory Girl - SNSD EP 3 [10.22.08]

2v27bb6.jpg

YOUTUBE: 001 | 002 | 003

Project 149! I know we've been doing a couple of projects slowly, but the only one I know that everyone wants to see released ASAP are these Factory Girl episodes, right? Good, because it's another less than 24 release. SNSD fans really just wanted to see this with subs right? Hopefully we can keep this speed up. Remember to join the projects and support SNSD. This episode was extremely interesting and FG is starting to pick up again. It took like GGTS a couple of episodes before you really got into it, same goes for this show. Special guests on the phone include Jang Geunsuk, Kim Dongwan, Kim Shinyoung, Jeon Hyebin, Cha Taehyun and Yunho. The girls apparently have a large network of celebrity friends. Cameos in the episode include Alex, Oh Jiho, & Nam Gyuri with her little Yulsic moment. The next episode should be as good if not better because we actually see the girls in the club. The makeup and bar portion made this episode interesting though. Honestly, have you seen another subbing squad this quick? Pink Subs Ftw~

Translator: FanyLove & boxclub

Timer: Kanki, Soy, & __`b4by

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pencilcasee.

Soshisubs, your FG releases amaze me! Thank you for all your hard word subbers :)

I have to say that the first episode is still by far my favorite. There just too many cute and laugh worthy moments with the pig and snake :D I just watched the latest episode today and wow, Sooyoung is hilarious! Her English conversation with the Taxi driver was the highlight of the episode for me. Her pronounciation wasn't bad either and of course Jeny English!

4 is already up on our channel as well.

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Factory Girl - SNSD EP 5 [11.05.08]

2vijcpv.jpg

001 002 003

Project 155. Brought to you in just over 10 hours by The Cripple & The Bum (guess who's who lol). Sooyoung is hilarious in this one. Pink Subs ftw~

Translator : boxclub

Editor : SCBet

Timer : SCBet

Encoder : SCBet

New York episode. It was amazing. Sooyoung's and Yuri's english was flipping hilarious

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived