April 24, 2017

Actors, Idols, And Singers Feature On "The List" Of Most Fashionable Celebrities

notclaira

On the April 24 episode of tvN’s “The List 2017,” experts selected which Korean celebrities they thought were the most fashionable.

Yoo Ah In

yoo-ah-in1-540x805.jpg

Sitting No. 4, the actor received praise from designer Jang Kwang Ho, who said, “Yoo Ah In is not ordinary. He has his own style.” Yoo Ah In has also shown interest in design and fashion in the past.

skip unrelated

Source (1) (2)

soompi

Another article

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/professionals-select-the-top-fashionistas-in-korean-entertainment-on-the-list

• Like 1

@LoveBangWon help me... I'm kinda shock this guy is squee-able, I can't sit properly watch one by one of his photoshoots and CFs. Oh well soon will be the movies, like your recommendations Veteran, The Throne. Curious so baaaaaad. I'm sorry I... I... I don't want to squeal alone. Ah too late huh? Please let me trashing here (to you to be exactly) in middle of updates. Lmao.

Gong Hyo-jin and him are friends before right? Or she attracted to work with him before they built friendship?

P. S. YAI back then (cause he is so editorial-able) use lot of make-ups in old photoshoots omg hahaha his sense of fashion so 'playful' back then, I nearly can't imagine I will like man with make-ups but with his presence, that is art. Cause basically, he is an art lovers (and producers), and he lives with it so... I'm not crazy right? Lol

As matured, his style are so damn fine now. Always edgy of YAI. He has his own style, like the article said, but not too much, thats why I love it more.

4_zpsigiyio4e.jpg

1_zpstuipdkkv.jpg

Yaaaaashhhh. But they looks so expensiiiiveeeee. I love the fact that he does charity with his studio right? Keep it up YAI~

• Like 1

@CatchMine_ID If im not wrong, it was trend in the past, because most actor using make up for photoshoot..  no u doesnt crazy, we are just love him too much 

Yes, u need to watch it. But i love veteran and like for likes movie the most. Because he look so freakin handsome :D 

for drama, sungkyunkwan scandal (he was second lead here), Jang ok jung, six flying dragons is my favorite.. (i dont watch secret love affair, but ppl love it and having good review. I dont watch it because female lead too old)  

gong hyo jin attracted with him.. :tongue: (if Im not mistaken in my opinion, she love working with talented actor "great acting")

i love everything about him, cant choose which one is the best. His mushroom hair also cute hahha..

Park hyung sik wore #studioccrt at airport ngurah rai bali owned by yoo ah in 

• Like 1

@LoveBangWon ooooh yes yes, you are right. And the natty looks in Veteran so crave-able~ ya, two decades beyond the limit of what I can empathize huhu but saw the trailer his acting looked so superb there.

Good to know about GHJ towards him. As for looks, hahahaha even sometimes he looks like a monk recently (due to military service too right? Hmmm I wish him health always), but I don't know... I really like him!

Spoiler

Just curious, did he ever have his face goes under the knife? His kid photos is cute, handsome from he was born tho.

A bit of #ThrowbackT(hurs)uesday (too much force isn't? Lmao)

Somehow this reminds me that he is still a person like us(?) hahahahaha adorable

• Like 1

New stills from tvn

IMG_2431.jpg
IMG_2432.jpg
IMG_24338328e.jpg

@CatchMine_ID yes because he was evil character, who did nasty things lol.  cant stop laughing because U called his hair as "MONK" style hahah

i dont think soo, his child photo was prove he born with his nice feature.. :D dont u think so?

He has free spirit style, bad boy look, baby face, and arrogant type..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

I'm dead. Thank you Yoo Ah-in.

P. S. How can the KON character playing video of him is real. He looks so great in cosplay tho, and his acting is a killer there. Bang!

This is pure gold!!! Excellent song choice and the editing was awesome!! :cookie: a cookie for you in Yoo Ah In's name!

• Like 1

Btw, I love that shoot scene! I mean look at that body language!

2 hours ago, LoveBangWon said:

@CatchMine_ID yes because he was evil character, who did nasty things lol.  cant stop laughing because U called his hair as "MONK" style hahah

i dont think soo, his child photo was prove he born with his nice feature.. :D dont u think so?

He has free spirit style, bad boy look, baby face, and arrogant type.

LOL we really have Master Sik the monk here, in that white outfit I can't stand it.

Yup he isssssssss handsome from baby. His nose is sharper but... Idk. I find someone stated he did it but not a trusted source, just post in Facebook if I'm not wrong, try to search article about that and zero. Well for him, I don't really care. Cause his ultimate charm is not 'handsome'. And what you said yes its his chaaarm I swear. Looked so arrogant but on point tho lol. I fell hard by his speaks in MAMA 2016 when launched the Aerospace film, shhhhhtttt, clap clap so proud of him.

51 minutes ago, staygold said:

This is pure gold!!! Excellent song choice and the editing was awesome!! :cookie: a cookie for you in Yoo Ah In's name!

Thank youuuuuu!!! Super glad to know that cause deep in mine I don't want ruin his art and artsy of him but can't get out that from this head T-T OMAGAOMAGAOMAGA. Instead cookie I need pills to escape from those. Heeeeeoooool

P. S. Secretly wishing that he will does some cosplay character again but I think it will not be granted. He is 30 now rightttt

Lmao

• Like 2

My hongsick share post

@CatchMine_ID rumor was made by antis, so dont trust any website :D btw his nose too sharp but it was one of his biggest charm.. especially at boA MV - only one, his nose on point lol

handsome face just another  PLUS for fan, but we love him for who he is.. am i right?

I dont know that u made MV for yoo ah in, its so good! Thank u for sharing chingus. :D 

• Like 1

Yesterday updates : Chicago Typewriter

Those gifs:rolleyes::rolleyes:

@LoveBangWon hahahaha okay! Nooooooo not yet to watch that *run to YT search video* lol.

Correct, cause we love 'him'. Heheheh awww thank you!:D I'm rest in peace now (since that video, I'm dead. HAHAHA)

================

And btw... Hongsick.

'Make love not walls' love it. Idk, it could be interpreted as many good things but for myself, I've been in relationship that make 'wall' for me to expand myself as person. Back then (now I'm glad that the relationship was over) he started to 'directing' my life, what can I do and not; I want to be this and that but he not supports me. One day, I was in D-1 for final public screening of chairman election in legislative assembly in my campus, he still not into that (cause fear of I can't handle it, and become too busy and hectic so it will hurt myself(?) Idk really hahaha) but I still to pursue that since I want to be that change factor in my little world. I called him that night, and it was been quite a long time since we talked (we was in LDR that time) to make sure he knows that and hope that he will at least pray for my success in the public screening and hope the best for me and my campus too (I will okay if I'm not the chosen one, but still want to try my best). And what he chooses then? He decided to break up with me in that call, after 3 and a half years relationship, in that D-1 when I need the most of his support at least something like 'fighting, chingu!'. HAHAHA. I broke like a glass fell from such heights in inside (uhm, and outside); I did the final public screening with a real bad swollen eyes. Lmao. The most pity point in my life. So happy that the wall finally have broken and now I'm free and enjoying myself as college student for what I love to do (soon to be graduate, pray for me please!). Wish that my goals will achieved one by one, soon and find the one for me that stands for 'make love not walls', and so do you good people:)

and just finished read this https://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/ize-magazine-redefining-yoo-ah-the-socialtainer/

more #respect to you sir, Yoo Ah-in:):):)

I love him.

• Like 1

STUDIO CONCRETE UPDATE (YAI owned this art studio)

@CatchMine_ID it was his new concept for his art studio.. :D i dont understand art, but as long there is ah in in it. I will support him.

I guess u was once on bad relationship, A man should not directing your life, its not healthy relationship. Young ppl need to enjoy their life than stuck in unhappy relationship, stop them from to be creative and chasing their dream.. :D 

Lets be happy with our delusional love for yoo ah in. Hahahaha :tongue: unreachable, but sure our love only makes us happy, not unhappy one :D 

In my country, you're good if can achieve A+  For your thesis/essay..hope u will graduate with great grade ! What more important is, find a job you love :D 

ARTICLE ABOUT CT

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0002904297&oid=117&lightVersion=off

TVN UPDATE

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2479cd6e4.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

MORE UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

IMG_2482.jpg

MORE TVN UPDATE UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

IMG_249358b9f.jpg

IMG_24925416b.jpg

IMG_249185862.jpg
IMG_2488f2609.jpg
IMG_248953960.jpg
IMG_249017efb.jpg

• Like 1

@LoveBangWon ohmaga. Why when I look at the video update the 'make love not walls' is in literally meaning of 'make love' not walls:blink: hahahaha lmao, I don't understand too:rolleyes:

yup hahaha I love how every am reading about YAI, it is making me think again.

yes, in my country too, hopefully! Thank you~~ and thats the point tho, find a job we love~ happiness is the end. 

ugh, ct tomorrow will postponed due to election (debate to be exactly). Is it the one election that YAI join the move in SK?

• Like 1

hwi young❤️

IMG_24695d80b.gif

IMG_246662cce.gif

IMG_2445be409.gif

Adorable couple:

IMG_2494.gif

More gifs under spoiler:

Spoiler

IMG_2467c0eb0.gif

%EC%8B%9C%EC%B9%B4%EA%B3%A0%ED%83%80%EC%

credit to ho duck from korean site

@CatchMine_ID haha "make love" can mean two things lol..

It sad, but im happy seeing ah in on my saturday.. will u join live streaming?

i always watch on time, but im not doing live reCap, i feel dizzy writing and watching at same time, because english wasnt my mother language..

yup, i think SK prepare new candidates for president, because the old one has scandal and corruption..

• Like 2

@LoveBangWon hahahaha I wish it is not that one *sigh* 

I will join, 2 hours at once, ugh. Hopefully there is no disturbance :))

kekekeke me too, struggling in English. But can't hold it if its 'crack drama'

if maybe you are playing the Sims 3 PC game too, YAI sure has social group Rebel level 10 hahahaha. He is an art appraiser AND redefined socialtainer. 

And after diggin' more and more about YAI, I love this article about his rumor past then.

Spoiler

http://www.aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/1178474/yoo-ah-ins-sexuality-controversy

even though that I keep believe that universe needs marriage between a man-a woman to run, and what I believe too in my religion. But I love how the article handle with situation like that, also YAI himself; I love the way he handles it. Whether he is not, or he is, I don't give af about it BUT if its really true, that he is, still because my believe, I still care and just pray, thats all I can do. Hate to people that do make it as a toy or laugh at it or spreading hate or whatever negatives. Quoting from one comment about this rumor :

What is the problem if he really is?
The real problem is that if I say I have an elephant in my garden people do not believe me. But if an unknown person says on internet he is gay or see him in a gay bar, without any evidence, in an conservative country willing destroying his carrier probably cause he/she dislike him, all people believe it. Come, grow up!

Nah, thats the real problem here. Not enough evidence and...? *sigh*

Hwi-young fan art

Image may contain: 1 person

#YooAhIn #ChicagoTypewriter #유아인 #시카고타자기 [don't reupload]

© DC SiTa. Source

BTS champagne spray scene, heheheh cute

• Like 2

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_254714952.jpg

IMG_255289f26.jpg

more under spoiler:

Spoiler

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2549658e3.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

@CatchMine_ID YAI, always given an honest opinion about every haters or reporter who want to let him to be the wrong one. Where some actors stay quiet until the rumors gone..  he stand up to speak up !! ❤️

Our saturdate is chicago typewriter and han sejoo and hwiyoung :D 

sim 3? Game about building house? Its too old for me, i used to play that game 13 years ago.. the first SIM.. 

• Like 2

I just got infected with this YAI virus.

Actually I was not really following his activities. Some dramas of him I watch, some I don't because it's either too long (Six flying dragons), or rumored to be low-quality (Fashion King), or his leading actress (Jang Ok Jung), or the theme (Secret love affairs). The only drama I watch most closely is SKKS, and I did really enjoy his bromance with Song Joong Ki there. 

Because I don't see a lot of his projects, I don't know much about him. My impression of YAI is that he is an actor with good potential, judging from what I see in SKKS, but again, his second lead character was not so much different from any other second leads in drama land. I had no care for the main couple in that drama, but he and Song Joong Ki was the highlight for me. I have to say that, still, of the two, SJK and his character was more memorable to me. 

So I have this preconception about YAI as a handsome young actor with potential, but because his projects keep failing to keep my interest, that's all I know of him.

and then came 'his year', is that 2015? when he has Sado, Veteran, and SFD. Everywhere I go is about YAI, and people keeps talking about him as a  're-discovered' actor. I took a few peeks at the stills and images from these movies, and looks like he really got something good to show. Well, it is just recently that I watched Veteran, Like for Likes, and most recently Chicago Typewriter. I can tell that he is solidly on his way of becoming a respectable and remarkable actor. His characterization of each character is so unique that I totally buy into the character and cannot imagine any one else in that role other than him. I still think he might overact sometimes, but he has this very unique way of using his face muscles, his gaze that makes it so fun to repeat his scenes and watch the micro change in his expression. 

I also think he has so much 'heat' and 'passion' in his acting that it shows in the way he acts, or moves, which might some times makes it feel like he is overacting. I come to realize and accept that as his style. I think that a special, unique style is something that a lot of actors in his generation tend to lack: it's not their fault that the characters they play are basically the same, that is chaebol or CEO with an attitude but can be totally smitten with the female lead, but I have been thirsty to see more diverse interpretations of the same type of character. Too bad that this is so rare to be seen.

Apart from the predictable plot, Korean drama industry is suffering from the lack of creative arts, i.e. the way actors and actresses portray their roles. You can just predict what kind of expressions you'd see on their face in certain situations (oh he's going to get petty, now cue your swoony look, etc). That's why I'm dying to see new actors or less sought-out actresses on the small screen these days, just so I can see something new and diverse in my drama diet. This might just be my issue as a long time K-drama watcher: I find that recently I'm only impressed by a few actors, like Jo Jung Seok in Hwashin, Kang Ha Neul in Moon Lovers, Nam Joo Hyuk in WF (this is mostly because he is a fresh face). 

Anw, I digress. Continuing on YAI, I currently love him in Chicago Typewriter, so I went back to check Veteran and Like for Likes (not yet Sado since I might need to be in a certain mood to watch it). He is truly talented!!! I wanna scream out loud that!!!  You can see that he is serious in his craft in the way he so convincingly portrayed two totally different characters. His real life persona seems to be equally worth-admiring. Watching his interviews and clips, I have the feeling that he is a sensitive and easily wounded soul, a real artist at heart. He can be contemplative, thoughtful but can also be playful at the same time, which makes it seem like he is an old soul while not feeling the need to take himself too seriously. I also like that he is honest and eloquent in words. He has such a beautiful way of expressing himself. Of course I don't know about the human-being YAI, just the actor YAI, but from what I've seen so far, I can see why his fans are so devoted and protective of him. Judging from public reaction to his style, his public persona, his award speeches, I can't help but feel that the Korean industry might just be a tart too conservative, too bounded and judgmental for an artist like him. As a new fan, I just wish he does not become jaded with time, and keeps on being a confident, honest young man he is now. Please don't ever succumb to public judgment or feel the need to blend in or conform or be as everyone else.

I hope I can keep this positive feeling about him and keep supporting him for a long long time and till the end of his public career. 

Anyway, this is a way long post. It just shows how much obsession I have with this guy these days, and I need to get this out of my mind so that I can focus on my own real life. :(. If you read until here, woah, thank you so much for hearing out! Have a great day everyone! Looking forward to tomorrow with 2 new episodes of CT!

• Like 2