Yoo Ah In’s Military Enlistment Put On Hold After Third Medical Checkup 

Yoo Ah In has received a “needs re-evaluation” result after his third medical checkup at the Military Manpower Administration (MMA).

The actor is currently 30 years old, and according to Korea’s military service law, his enlistment must be decided in the near future. Through various press conferences and interviews, Yoo Ah In has repeatedly expressed his desire to complete his military enlistment requirements.

However, a past shoulder injury he incurred while filming a movie has caused him to receive a “military service classification postponement” result, and he has been asked to get another medical checkup in 2017.

This was the actor’s third physical evaluation, with the first taking place in December 2015 with the results, “Needs six months of observation.” He received his second evaluation in May 2016, and was told his previous injury would require further observation.

UAA released an official statement on behalf of the actor that read, “Yoo Ah In had his third medical evaluation on December 15 at the Daegu branch of the MMA. The results were the same as before, to postpone his military service classification.”

They also added, “Yoo Ah In has postponed projects and CF contracts to fulfill his military enlistment requirements. However, the results of his multiple re-evaluations have been that ‘his military service classification cannot be determined at this point in time.'”

The statement was concluded with, “Currently, there is no way for Yoo Ah In to enlist. All he can do is wait for his next medical checkup and focus on rehabilitation in the meantime. Yoo Ah In hopes to receive a definite result soon so he can fulfill his military requirements.”

source soompi

YOO AH IN NEWS IN NAVER ABOUT HE WAS POSTPONE HIS MILITARY SERVICE BECAUSE SHOULDER INJURY:

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=076&aid=0003031456&rankingType=default&rankingDate=

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yoo-ah-in-chunsa-e1486112859891.jpg

Yoo Ah In Is In Discussion For Lead Role In Upcoming tvN Drama

uing

Yoo Ah In is in talks for the lead role in tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter” (tentative title).

In response to reports about his appearance in the drama, a source from Yoo Ah In’s side clarified, “It is true that we received an offer for the role, but it is one of the many works we are looking into.”

“Chicago Typewriter” was written by the writer of “The Moon Embracing the Sun” and “Kill Me, Heal Me.”

With reports about Yoo Ah In preparing for his next drama, people are beginning to wonder when he will enlist. Last December, Yoo Ah In received a “needs re-evaluation” result in his medical checkupfor the third time. Due to a past shoulder injury, he is having trouble passing the checkups and had to repeatedly postpone his enlistment.

In an interview last July, he explained, “No matter how reasonably things are dealt with, there will be people saying, ‘Why isn’t he fulfilling his military duties?’ I thought about waiting until my enlistment is confirmed, but then again, I didn’t want to waste the time I have just because of what others are saying about me.”

Meanwhile, it was previously reported that Park Shin Hye also received an offer to star in “Chicago Typewriter.” The drama will be airing in March as a follow-up to “Tomorrow With You.”

soompi

please ah in !!! Comeback to small screen :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

[NEWS 170215] #YooAhIn diagnosed with bone tumor. UAA releases statement #유아인

Brief translations by Yoo Ah In... fb.me/ZssRqO8q 

(Source: sikseekers)

NEWS ON NAVER (no1 article)

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000946067&rankingType=default&rankingDate=

Please take rest and hope your operation going well :) we love u ah in :D 

• Like 1