Guest Rxgoodleaf

The scene where he gets mad at the girl he likes is hilarious! :lol: Just love the way he yelled at her haha so cute XDD

Here's a short video from the making of Antique : http://movie.cyworld.com/movieinfo/viewer....mp;code=making1

LOL @ JJH learning french xDDD its so~ weird and..funny :lol: gotta watch it again (i might be the only one who find it fun because i'm french so...=X) Too bad YAI doesn't have to do it too ='( would love to hear him speak french :blush: But you can see him training for the boxing scenes ^^;

Now i'm going to watch all the Ban Ol Rim's cuts and Choi Chil Woo..i kinda miss Heuk San too! lol :sweatingbullets:

Yes, that scene was funny! Expletives, too!

Thanks for the link... I am really looking forward to the movie but it won't hit US market for awhile... :(

Korean French or French who speaks Korean? :blink:

I am Korean American myself...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Above article was very hard to read even at full screen... :wacko:

Just Yoo Ah In part...

To portray a former boxer, he learned to box. Although he really hates exercising, he did it because he liked character Ki Bum. (Ki Bum character) A cake-loving Chinese food delivery man, once he tested the cake at the Antique bakery, he kneeled down and said, "Teacher, please accept me as your pupil!"

(In real life) He was attending an art school but he quit and took an enterance exam to get into a college to major in theater.

Soooo more of the questions answered... since he was in art school, he was perfect as Yoo Ah In the art major in Ban Ol Rim!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just finished rewatching Choi Kang Chil Woo Episode 9...

I loved the fight scenes between Heuk San and Chil Woo... the fight scenes are so beautifully choreographed!

I particularly loved the scene where Heuk San puts his swords back in after killing the imposters (of Chil Woo, Jaja etc)...

At the end there is short NG collection... Heuk San slipping and sliding... then Ah In laughing!

Ban Ol Rim on hold... having Heuk San fest!

Couple of my own caps from episode 9...

C09-01.jpg

This cap is from when he is looking at So Yoon after rescuing her from the imposters... a look worth a thousand words!

C09-02.jpg

This cap is from when Heuk San and Chil Woo face each other after So Yoon was rescued...

Edit: This is right after the NG... see below...

:D

In Shim`s Family, he express his love for that girl is so funny and weird, although he`s extremely mad at her but after that he told her that he forgives her, and it happen quite a few times...And also his his obsession with his past life.Too bad they didn`t show it clearly he as king, i wanna see him in that costume...

In Chil Woo i like that his eyes and his voice really showing his emotion although he didn`t speak much, his acting is so good in here...

Yap yap i also like scene where Heuk San puts his swords back. Also the fight scene when his sword almost cut Chil Woo face. Is there Special Episode of Chil Woo, with NG and BTS?? I soooo...want to see it.

Ooo..so he also don`t really like exercise, hehe me too...and have the effect on the belly..

Guest Epikurean

Yes, that scene was funny! Expletives, too!

Thanks for the link... I am really looking forward to the movie but it won't hit US market for awhile... :(

Korean French or French who speaks Korean? :blink:

I am Korean American myself...

Me ? Just french ^^...i don't speak korean,just know some words :sweatingbullets:

Arghh I watched ep09 of Choi Chil Woo two days ago and i deleted it without watching the NG part >.< I need to watch the episodes till the very end now lol

agreed for the fighting scenes and when he puts his swords back <33 Also love the music everytime Heuk San appears *o*

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Me ? Just french ^^...i don't speak korean,just know some words :sweatingbullets:

Arghh I watched ep09 of Choi Chil Woo two days ago and i deleted it without watching the NG part >.< I need to watch the episodes till the very end now lol

agreed for the fighting scenes and when he puts his swords back <33 Also love the music everytime Heuk San appears *o*

Really?! Bonjour! (<- extend of my French :D)

Actually there are two NG collections... end of episode 9 and episode 14... if I have time tonight, I'll split and upload to Youtube...

As to Heuk San theme music, I will have to pay more attention... every time Heuk San is on screen, I tend to look more than listen! But, I do love his voice! LOL

OK just for you (Epikurean) ;) but no promises... and I am sure one of JJH fan is planning on subbing 11/3/08 Come To Play... I read that JJH and YAI will be the guests... I may (and that's big may) come out of retirement and sub the show if it's interesting enough... when I sub, I usually watch it at least 3 times so it has to be interesting otherwise, I lose interest very fast! And, it will take a week or so because I am an one woman sub team... I translate and sync all by myself... one of the reasons why I've retired, ppl can not wait for me!

Guest Epikurean

haha,Salut! ^^ *waves*

Just for me ? aww i feel happy now :blush: You really don't have to do it...but it would be VERY appreciated! lol ^^; I just hope YAI will have a LOTS of air time and that they won't cut him off =___=

You know like when they show something interesting in the preview but not when the program is airing.i hate when they do that <_<

Well if some JJH fans are already planning on subbing it,that's a good news! :D

In any case,thank you so much for all you've done to make us know a little more about Ah In =)

Guest Rxgoodleaf

In Shim`s Family, he express his love for that girl is so funny and weird, although he`s extremely mad at her but after that he told her that he forgives her, and it happen quite a few times...And also his his obsession with his past life.Too bad they didn`t show it clearly he as king, i wanna see him in that costume...

In Chil Woo i like that his eyes and his voice really showing his emotion although he didn`t speak much, his acting is so good in here...

Yap yap i also like scene where Heuk San puts his swords back. Also the fight scene when his sword almost cut Chil Woo face. Is there Special Episode of Chil Woo, with NG and BTS?? I soooo...want to see it.

Ooo..so he also don`t really like exercise, hehe me too...and have the effect on the belly..

Yes, he does not have many speaking parts in CKCW but boy does his face show thousand range of emotions! Case in point, above caps!

CKCW NG collections, I will split and upload to Youtube tonight...

haha,Salut! ^^ *waves*

Just for me ? aww i feel happy now :blush: You really don't have to do it...but it would be VERY appreciated! lol ^^; I just hope YAI will have a LOTS of air time and that they won't cut him off =___=

You know like when they show something interesting in the preview but not when the program is airing.i hate when they do that <_<

Well if some JJH fans are already planning on subbing it,that's a good news! :D

In any case,thank you so much for all you've done to make us know a little more about Ah In =)

*waves back*

And you're quite welcome! :D

Guest Rxgoodleaf

As promised, Choi Kang Chil Woo NG collection at the end of Episode 9...

*** Edit: all Youtube files deleted ***

CKCW09NG.jpg

Choi Kang Chil Woo NG collection at the end of Episode 14...

CKCW14NG.jpg

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Best close-up of Heuk San so far... from end of episode 10... caps are from when Heuk San is getting ready to "rescue" So Yoon again... this time from the Chinese...

CKCW10-1.jpg

CKCW10-2.jpg

CKCW10-3.jpg

I think Heuk San may have been in love with So Yoon, although not so much. He really care for her, not only because she remind him of Chil Woo`s dad. Too bad he didn`t have a girl just his dad,hehe...

And i also like when he dress as yang ban (upclass people), ok i like every scene when he`s around...I think he really good in classic/sageuk kind of drama, because their costume suit him really well and usually the story is much better than modern drama, but i guess it`s just me...I so looking forward too see his work! in any kind...

Rxgoodleaf, thanx for all the pictures, link, translation, etc.... ^_^ Hope many people will join this forum...

Guest meteorite_girl2006

thanks for the translation Rxgoodleaf xD added one information regarding to cute YAI ^_^

hey, Epikurean the link you gave about Boy's Tomorrow had no seeders so i cant d/l it >.<

can sum1 upload it in MU or Sendspace? please...please...

Guest Epikurean

^ pmed :sweatingbullets:

Ahh thanks for the NGs cut Rxgoodleaf! He looks cool when he's playing with his sword in the second one, and then craking up with Eric,their laughs are so loud! lol :lol:

Got a new video to share 21/10/08 Mnet [s Closet] with Yoo Ah In & Choi Ji Ho : http://tvpot.daum.net/my/MyClipView.do?own...p;totalcnt=7938

Tey're talking about their favourite and really expensive clothes & accesories, Ah In's got a Mickey Mouse watch :P and the same sunglasses G-Dragon from BigBang had in their With U MV...funny..he should have put them on,they look so much alike when they have the bob haircut :blink:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Heuk San bestline so far... episode 12... click on cap for Youtube link to Heuk San cut... Heuk San explaining to So Yoon the reason why he did not kill her... saved her even...

*** Edit: Youtube file deleted ***

사람을 죽이는일은 총이나 칼이아니라 마음으로 하는것이기 때문이다.

깔을빼기전에 그사람은 이미 마음에서 죽어있어야 한다는 것이다.

살인은 마음으로 하는것이니까. 마음에서 니가 죽어지질 아느니까.

Because killing someone is not with a gun or a sword but with your heart (mind).

Before you pull out the sword, that person should be dead in your heart (mind) already.

Murder is done by heart (mind). But my heart won't let me kill you.

Gosh, the words are so poetic I am not sure if my translation is doing justice...

Talk about confession of love... Heuk San style! No wonder I fell for Heuk San... sigh...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

^ pmed :sweatingbullets:

Ahh thanks for the NGs cut Rxgoodleaf! He looks cool when he's playing with his sword in the second one, and then craking up with Eric,their laughs are so loud! lol :lol:

Got a new video to share 21/10/08 Mnet [s Closet] with Yoo Ah In & Choi Ji Ho : http://tvpot.daum.net/my/MyClipView.do?own...p;totalcnt=7938

Tey're talking about their favourite and really expensive clothes & accesories, Ah In's got a Mickey Mouse watch :P and the same sunglasses G-Dragon from BigBang had in their With U MV...funny..he should have put them on,they look so much alike when they have the bob haircut :blink:

Thanks for the link!

Just few lines translated...

Host: You look cute and preppy!

Ah In: I wanted to look as young as possible... :P

Host: So, what is the point (of you assemble)?

Ah In: The point is the hat. I love fedora.

Talking about the upcoming movie, Antique...

Ah In: I will be waiting for (teenage) girl fans. ;)

Host: Do you have any hobbies?

Ah In: I don't really like moving too much.

SC1.jpg

Guest Rxgoodleaf

So, Ah In posted another note on his Cyworld Hompy... titled "Thirty"...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I do not understand what he is trying to say...

Impression I have of him from his writing... very angst ridden young man... a somewhat tortured soul... thoughts are way beyond his age... the weight of the world on his shoulder... you get the idea...

Edit: Just in case... this is JUST my impression... I don't know if Ah In really is... you wouldn't think so when you watch him on interviews... I think I will get a better impression when he appears in Come To Play soon...

I will translate the parts I DO understand... :P

I haven't slept in 30 hours but I am not tired (still perky).

I am drunk but not so that I would open the closet and pee into it. :D

I am not crazy enough to cut up bleached shirt either.

Something about a girl who sold her body to buy a dress...

Something about a pervert who bought her body...

I rode the elevator with a serial killer. :blink:

I am a sinner (or guilty).

Something about not being ashamed...

Edit: Again, I do not want to give a wrong impression... several lines were skipped since I did not understand...

Ah In is NOT referring himself as the pervert or the killer...

OK! As I said, his writing is way too deep for me to understand let alone translate! I am better at translating dialogue... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Back to Ban Ol Rim... gotta make some room in the hard drive...

Ban Ol Rim Episode 31... Ah In is trying to help Uk bring his grades up... one of the advice Ah In gave Uk to improve his grades? Stop hanging around with Ok Rim and study! LOL

** Edit: Youtube files deleted **

BOL31.jpg

Ban Ol Rim Episode 32... Ah In calls Uk "the glove" :D

BOR32.jpg

Ban Ol Rim Episode 34 is ALL about Ah In... couldn't cut it in blocks otherwise it will be too choppy... so I'll have to split in 5 parts and upload the whole 44 minutes... a lot of the questions regarding Ah In (the character) answered! Stay tuned!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

OK... while waiting for Ban Ol Rim episode part 1 to part 5 are being uploaded, here is the summary of episode 34...

Ok Rim meets Ah In's bestfriend, Dong Hee, who turns out to be a GIRL! So, of course Ok Rim is like "Are you sure you don't see her as a girl?" to Ah In. :rolleyes:

Then there is this mystery girl named Hee Soo who looks exactly like Ok Rim! And, Ah In is very evasive about who the girl is, "She is just a girl who used to be in my piano class".

Well~ It turned out that Ah In broke his pinky finger when he tried to rescue Hee Soo from getting run over by a car at a crosswalk... not from "playing super hero game" as Ah In said before... Ah In had to give up his piano career because of that... he was considered a gifted piano phenom at the time...

Right after the accident, Ah In pretended that everything was fine and switched to art... but secretly he was devastated and quite depressed... Hee Soo tried to snap Ah In out of the depression and told him "It's harder to keep it inside. Why don't you let it out?"

Ah In exploded and told Hee Soo that he could not stand to look at her because she reminded him of what he had lost... told her to get out of his sight... so, Hee Soo left to study abroad... and Ah In has been feeling guilty about that...

So, when Ah In read a news article about Hee Soo, he wanted to see her and apologize... BUT, Ok Rim misunderstood the whole thing... thought An In was in love with Hee Soo and started dating Ok Rim because Ok Rim looked so much like Hee Soo! :rolleyes: The two end up having a hugh fight!

Dong Hee explained to Ok Rim about the car accident and the relationship between Ah In and Hee Soo...

At the end, you find out how and when Ah In fell in love with Ok Rim... why he calls her 나체걸 (Nache Girl) literally translated "Naked Girl"... :D