Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just rewatched what I've uploaded yesterday on Youtube...

During splitting and joining, I see that some of the files are fragmented... sorry... I don't think I can fix that...

I am going to try to re-compile episode 13 again tonight... I think I need to split into 3 parts...

Edit: I am trying for the fourth time to compile episode 13... will add to previous post with episode 13 Part 1...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Here is a description of Yoo Ah In's character in the movie "Antique"...

His character's name is Ki Bum... I will have to look up some words before I can translate fully... My Korean is decent but lacking in range of vocabulary! :D

AntiqueKiBum.jpg

Cake connoisseur with a superb taste, absolutely enthraled with taste of Sun Woo's cake, he came to the Antique Bakery as a baker apprentice. Contrary to his classy and cute appearance, he is hot-blooded, loud mouth, reckless tough guy. Although he is always arguing with Jin Hyuk and being a smart-aleck by calling him an "old man", in front of his teacher, Sun Woo, he turns into a little lamb. He has infinite love of cake. Undefeated (?) former boxing champion, he has rather famous past as the "Idol of the ring".

Guest meteorite_girl2006

@ meteorite girl,did you find boys of tomorrow ? its not on two as one CB,i've just checked...i might have dl it from their previous CB but it's empty now >.< sorry ='(

I found it though but its torrents links...i can pm you the links if you need it. ^^;

nope i havent. sure can you pm me the links? thanks a lot! xD

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Ban Ol Rim Episode 20... Yoo Ah In cut...

*** Edit: Youtube file deleted ***

First argument between the characters... green monster called jealousy!

BOR20.jpg

Edit: Adding Ban Ol Rim Episode 21... Yoo Ah In cut...

BOR21.jpg

Guest meteorite_girl2006

thanks for the translation Rxgoodleaf ^_^ do you know if he is the only child in the family?

hmm...im thinking of what to call him, cause BYJ calls by his fans "Yonsama", Jang Geun Suk "Eels", any idea or suggestion that we can call him?

Guest Rxgoodleaf

thanks for the translation Rxgoodleaf ^_^ do you know if he is the only child in the family?

hmm...im thinking of what to call him, cause BYJ calls by his fans "Yonsama", Jang Geun Suk "Eels", any idea or suggestion that we can call him?

I don't know if he's the only child... no info about his family... at least I couldn't find any...

Hmmm... as to what to call him, I've no idea! Dark Knight? (=Heuk San translated) :)

Guest meteorite_girl2006

i wanted to know more about him xD i only know he graduated from Dankook University

Dark Knight? it sounds like Batman to me lol...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Ban Ol Rim episode 24... Yoo Ah In cut...

They've made up!

BOR24.jpg

i wanted to know more about him xD i only know he graduated from Dankook University

Dark Knight? it sounds like Batman to me lol...

Then how about Batman?! LOL

Guest meteorite_girl2006

it can be though Batman is one of my favorites xD

ill download those in youtube can i?

i hope there are lots of YAI fans that can join us here ^_^

Guest Epikurean

Thanks for all the translations,videos,news and pictures Rxgoodleaf.....this thread would be dead without you haha <333

So,should we call him Batman ?? XD lol! I think his character in Chil Woo left a really big impression on Rxgoodleaf ;)

Yeah,it would be great if some new fans could join us..but i'm sure it will happen sonner or later,let's wait till Antique come out! I'm sure people will get interested in him=P

Anyway,since i didn't shared anything in this thread yet...

Random picspam :

glhxwy5.jpg

200702211744105920gc7.jpg

200703100925070131vg1.jpg

pusan88ay8yb2ar5.jpg

yooahinys2jc6.png

busan10bv1db0.jpg

busan09zy4mr8.jpg

534617552d90000d415omx5.jpg

20071081294034293993gr6.jpg

20071081294063510328gh7.jpg

20071081294079902856oz9.jpg

2007108129735440807gb2.jpg

yooahinfgfft7.jpg

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Thanks for all the translations,videos,news and pictures Rxgoodleaf.....this thread would be dead without you haha <333

So,should we call him Batman ?? XD lol! I think his character in Chil Woo left a really big impression on Rxgoodleaf ;)

Yeah,it would be great if some new fans could join us..but i'm sure it will happen sonner or later,let's wait till Antique come out! I'm sure people will get interested in him=P

You've got that right... Yeah, he made a BIG impression! :D

New posting on his Cyworld Mini-hompie...

YAI101408.jpg

I read it but did I understand it?! NO! LOL

I've been checking out some of his postings and this is the impression I've got...

He has very avant garde taste... likes obscure movies and poets...

I can not believe he is only 23... his thoughts and writing style are way beyond his age... at least in my opinion... and some of his fans agree with me by the comments they leave behind...

Guest redmoon123

Thanks everyone for all the pics!! <3<3

Finished Choi Kang Chil Woo last week, Yoo Ah In is one hot assassin XD

Just watched Boys of Tomorrow, he's so cute when he smiles <3 I'm downloading Shim's Family. Can't wait to see it.

Yayy!! Antique! He's playing Tackey's character! I'm really looking forward to this! XD

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Vogue Girl photo spread... from August 2008 (I think)...

YAI10143.jpg

YAI10146.jpg

In the process of splitting Yoo Ah In (and Kim Ki Bum!) appearance in the drama April Kiss... they both played the younger version of the main charaters...

Here is a preview...

aprilkiss.gif

Guest Rxgoodleaf

*** Edit: all Youtube files deleted ***

April Kiss from 2004... Yoo Ah In cut in 4 parts... to my surprise Kim Ki Bum is the other child actor!

Youtube April Kiss Part 1...

AK1.jpg

Youtube April Kiss Part 2...

AK2.jpg

Youtube April Kiss Part 3...

AK3.jpg

Youtube April Kiss Part 4...

AK4.jpg

Done! I've used a different splitting sofeware so I think the video quality is better... :D

Awww!!!! Finally there`s forum for him! I`ve been waiting it so long! Since i don`t understand korean so soompi is my only salvation,hehe...Thank you all! I`ve been a fans since i saw him in Chil Woo. In fact he`s the only reason i watch Chil Woo,since the story is not so good. But his character really is interesting, his acting is really good in there. From then i already watch his two movies, BOT and SF. Yeah..although BOF story is a bit weird,felt like there`s scene that`ve been cut, but it`s okay...Have been looking Sharp 1 vids in internet but with no luck,so thank you for the link,although don`t understand what they say,haha...

The thing that i realllyyy love about him is his voice, it`s so cuuutee...especially when he laugh ^_^ And he sing too! In the ost.Shim`s Family. He`s quite good!

Btw..the link for Shim`s movie seem gone. Don`t you know any other link beside CB?

Guest Epikurean

GIRLS!!!!!! Just saw this in the Antique thread :

Antique's Ju Ji Hun and Yoo Ah In have confirmed their guesting in Come to Play, taping on October 22, episode to be aired on Nov. 3.

Cant wait! I think it will be the first time i see YAI in a TV show :w00t: