Guest Rxgoodleaf

Yoo Ah In Naver Search ranking #7 among male entertainer again today!

Stole some from Naver Blogs...

Collage of Ah In's smiles... doesn't it just make you want to smile?! :D

CTPcaps.jpg

Check out this Naver Blog... lots of Come To Play captures!

Naver Blog Yoo Ah In Captures

Epikurean's scaned magazine pages were from Cine 21...

Rather indepth interview of Ah In... I will translate interesting parts tonight... here is more HQ pics from the magazine...

Cine21-3.jpg

Cine21-1.jpg

Cine21-2.jpg

Cine21-4.jpg

He does love fedora!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

As promised, Cine 21 Yoo Ah In interview... it was rather lengthy and in depth... so, I am translating parts that were interesting and revealing to me...according to the interviewer, the interview was about 100 minutes...

Inteviewer: Choi Kang Chil Woo was your first drama in 5 years. Can we talk about that?

Ah In: I thought the character (Heuk San) wasn't something I would ever have the opportunity to play. While filming, truthfully... Uhm... I did try my best not to regret my choice (decision). That was the most important thing. (The drama) did not do well in ratings or was thought highly by the critics but it was an experience for me on personal level. It was very difficult for me. It was more painful than any emotion I have ever felt while playing a movie character. I do not want to repeat (the experience) again but I am satisfied with the fact that I did try. (It was) very, very difficult. Really.

Inteviewer: Was it difficult physically?

Ah In: No, I did not mind the physical part. The filming location was not a fun place to be. I could not be myself and that was frustrating. Poor communication and the director was authoritarian... *smile* I thought to myself that I should be careful about what I say but why do I feel so relaxed today? Uhm... Anyhow, what is not is not. As an actor, the feeling of being used as an instrument or a machine was not pleasant. To make a better product, it would have been nice if there were a lot of dialogue and listening (to each other) but it was not so. I actually thought about doing dramas much later. But, I thought let's just do it first then think... Now, I don't want to do it ever again.

Inteviewer: Did you have any reservations about doing Choi Kang Chil Woo? (To me) Yoo Ah In is too youthful to be in a historic period piece.

Ah In: I did not have any reservations about the character. I didn't have any problem (portraying the part). To the fans who came to like me from Choi Kang Chil Woo, I am sorry to say but it was not a happy memory (experience for me).

Inteviewer: Your mini hompy is very important part of Yoo Ah In the actor. Different than most actors, you write your deepest thoughts. And, your writing is rather cynical...

Ah In: Uhm... I am not always melancholy, cynical, or negative. *smile* I just want to expose things that people never notice and pass by or things they want to dress up in pretty packages. I don't want to be a public mannequin, either. At first, people said I was pretending to be mature or trying to appear cool. But now it feels like part of my nature.

Interviewer: When you write (in mini hompy), are you conscious of the readers?

Ah In: Of course. Mini hompy is part of my desire to express myself. As such, I do hope people read them. I think I am doing the right thing.

Inteviewer: Do you have a diary?

Ah In: Yes, if you see 100 writings in mini hompy, there are 900 others that you don't see.

Inteviewer: It could be a rather delicate question but the picture of you putting on a lipbalm created a rumor that you were homosexual. The netizens created all sort of conjectures and stories. I saw that you wrote something to the effect "Do what you will!" under that picture.

Ah In: I wanted them to feel ashamed. The creator of such overblown, false, and distorted rumor is really like this. Do what you will. That was my attitude. I was hurt. Frustrated. It wasn't that they touched a sensitive issue but I hated the fact that I became a plaything (to them). If I didn't want to be abused, I could have taken down the picture but I had hoped that when they revisit after awhile they would feel ashamed.

Inteviewer: You are not smoking...

Ah In: Isn't it No Smoking here? I am going crazy right now. *smile*

Interviewer: When did you start smoking?

Ah In: *smile* Sixteen?

Inteviewer: You live by yourself now.

An In: Yes, since I was seventeen.

Inteviewer: I heard you were scouted in front of your High school and came to Seoul. Did you quit school then?

Ah In: After I transferred to Seoul then I quit (school).

Interviewer: Why?

An In: Actually, there were a lot of reasons... Uhm... *smile* Nothing big. I just didn't want to (go to school). It wasn't that I got into trouble in school. I just thought that school system and I don't get along.

Inteviewer: So you took the High school equivalency test to get into college.

Ah In: Yes.

Interviewer: You've filmed Come To Play. Were you uncomfortable?

Ah In: I was uncomfortable. I did it because it was something I had to do. I think I was very unlike myself (on the show). It is not easy for me to adapt to social system. *smile* If given a situation, I can handle it but I suffer for it. I get sick (I think he is saying psychologically effected).

OK, the interview was 3 pages long... above translation is maybe 1/4 of what was in the interview...

I am disheartened to read that Choi Kang Chil Woo was not an enjoyable experience for Ah In because I think he did an excellent job as Heuk San... despite the director <_<

As to "gay rumor", doesn't every good-looking actor has one at one point or another in his career? Not that it makes a difference to me...

Anyhow... I am getting the picture of Uhm Hong Sik the person behind the actor Yoo Ah In... and I like what I see! ^^

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Wow! Yoo Ah In was #1 in Naver Search in over all actor/actress catagory on 11/11/08!

And, #9 on overall people search... interestingly enough, his name is above Barrack Obama (US newly elected President)!

YAINaver111108.jpgYAINaver111108-2.jpg

Credit: Naver.com

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Another Yoo Ah In interview 11/13/08 from OSEN...

OSEN Yoo Ah In Interview 11/13/08...

200811130850102300_1.jpg

200811130850102300_2.jpg

200811130850102300_3.jpg

“기범의 캐릭터가 밝아서 좋았다”며 “그 동안 맡은 역할이 진지하고 아픔을 드러내는 모습이 많았다면 이번에는 23살답게 아주 건강하게 그렸던 것 같다. 사실 그런 모습들을 보여주고 싶기도 했다. 저에게도 역할이 인간적으로 영향을 주기 때문에 이 역할을 하면서 ‘건강해져야겠다’는 생각을 했다. 제 안에 여러 가지 모습이 있다면 이번에는 그 중에서 가장 ‘하이’한 부분을 꺼낸 것 같다. 밝게 붕붕 떠다니는 모습을 보여 준 것 같다”고 털어놨다.

“어떤 배우든 자신만의 뭔가가 있어야 한다고 생각한다”며 “제가 하는 역할을 다른 사람들도 다 할 수 있다면 제 존재감은 없는 것 같다. 유아인의 존재감이 있어야 하는 것 같다. 나만이 할 수 있는 존재감 있는 배우가 되고 싶다”고 말했다.

I like Ki Bum, the character, because he is so cheerful. If my previous roles were serious and suffering (?), this time around, it was (portrayed) as a healthy 23 year old. I have been wanting to show that side (of me). The characters (I play) do influence me personally and while portraying this character, I thought to myself that I should try to be healthier. Of all the features that is in me, it (the role/character) probably is the highest of them. Cheerful and high spirited part of me is shown.

I think every actor should have what is unquely his own. If anyone can play my role, I lose my existence (presence). Yoo Ah In (as an actor) needs existence (presence). I want to be the actor with his own unique presence.

I sometimes have little trouble translating quotes of Ah In... he does speak very metaphorically at times... I think I understand what he is saying but translating into understandable English is very difficult... I have to look up a lot of the words in Korean-English dictionary to come up with the just right translation... :D

Looking at the first picture above... what beautiful fall colors! I do miss change of season, leaves turning color... we don't get that in Southern California!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Thanks!

I actually went to Soompi tech support thread and downloaded the software... now the problem is that the .flv file has no audio!

I am going to have to try to download the video from the original site... which will require another software! I am not sure if it is worth the trouble! :crazy:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Good news!

Antique the movie ranked second on opening day 11/13/08... :D

AntiqueNaverMovieRanking111308.jpg

Credit: Naver.com

Edit: Actually, the movie ranked number one beating Mi In Do (don't know the English title) although it was shown on much less screens (theaters)!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I feel like I've been monopolizing the thread... if that's the case, I do apologize... I just want to share things as I find out about Yoo Ah In... I've been into Korean dramas, movies, and music since 2003 and it is not often that I like the person behind the character... only Kwon Sang Woo and Rain until Yoo Ah In... I mean I have gone "gaga" over several drama or movie characters in the past but not over the real person behind the character... as my sister says I am a "drama s***" (<- she means that with every new drama I watch, I have a "crush" on new character :sweatingbullets:)...

Yoo Ah In reminds me of one of my favorite American actor, Edward Norton... not in appearance, but in his choice of roles and how he is totally convincing in his roles/characters... Heuk San and Ki Bum... totally opposite characters but Ah In is equally convincing in each role... another thing in common is that both actors are unapologetic about speaking their mind... both of them are deep thinking and mature... very unconventional actors...

Anyhow, as mentioned in Yoo Ah In's Cine 21 interview, there is this picture that created the "gay rumor"... and, the curious cat that I am, I had to search his mini hompy... LOL

lipbalm233.jpg

계속 놀아봐, 이거 가지고.

"저기가 어디이고, 저새끼는 누구인가"

저렴하든 사려깊든, 별바 다르지 않게

저 한장에 나를 구겨넣고

이름표를 붙여. 너희의 잣대로

땅!땅!땅!

신이나?

신이나!

Play with it as long as you like.

(quoting the negative comment/reply that was written under the picture) "(the) place is where, %&#$ (expletive) is who"

Regardless of whether (it's) affordable (?), expensive (?) *this line I have trouble understanding & translating*

Because of one picture, you've crushed me.

Labeled me. With your (kind of) measuring stick.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Excited?

Excited!

BTW, The Antique was number one in box office on opening day! I was premature in reporting the ranking earlier! :D

Yoo Ah In ranking in Naver Search for 11/13/08... number 1 in male actor catagory... number 3 in actor/actress catagory...

While searching for the "picture", I found Epikurean's siggy! I have been curious as to who the siggy was but I didn't want to ask since I've already asked about the avatar... it's Yoo Ah In! (I should have known... lol)

Been playing Weezer's Butterfly... "the song" made famous by Ban Ol Rim... the whole time I am writing this post... ^^

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Another Yoo Ah In interview... Edaily SPN 11/14/08...

Edaily SPN 11/14/08 Yoo Ah In Interview

PP08111400029.JPG

PP08111400030.JPG

전작들과는 달리 밝은 느낌의 영화에 출연한 것에 대해 유아인은 “전형적이지 않은, 특별하고 내가 살 수 없는 인생들이 전작의 느낌이었다면 이번에는 내 또래의 전형적인 모습들을 보여주고 싶었다”며 “이 모습은 내가 지금이 아니면 보여줄 수 없기 때문”이라고 말했다.

Talking about starring in a more bright themed movie, different from his previous projects, Yoo Ah In said, "If my previous projects were non-typical, unique, and about lives that I couldn't have lived, this time, I wanted to show typical image of my age group. I would only be able to do this at this point (in my life). "

유아인은 생각의 변화를 갖게 된 이유를 묻자 “건강해지고 싶었다”고 답했다. 그는 “전에는 견딜 수 없는 게 많은 나이였지만 이제 조금은 견디게 된 것 같다”며 “기범(극중 유아인의 역할)으로 살면서 많이 밝아졌고 세상 속에서 내 또래다운 건강한 모습으로 보여지는 것이 좋더라”고 설명했다.

When asked why he had a change of thoughts, "I wanted to become healthier. Previously I was at an age where a lot of things were unbearable but now I think I can endure little better. Living as Ki Bum, I became more cheerful and I like the fact that I am seen as healthy young man (of my age group)."

그래도 ‘반올림’ 때는 인기도 많지 않았냐고 묻자 그는 “드라마 때는 인기가 많았지만 인기라는 것이 순간적이고 거품 같다고 느끼게 됐다”고 솔직한 마음을 이야기했다.

When asked about being popular during Ban Ol Rim, "During the drama, I was popular but I think popularity is instantaneous (fleeting) and is like a bubble."

I've been watching Come To Play with Big Bang while translating... at one point Yoo Ah In and Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon) together ranked number one in Naver Search... the reason? People think Yoo Ah In and G-Dragon look alike... hmm... I don't agree though...

Guest Epikurean

Haven't been around much lately...sorry Rxgoodleaf,seems like i've left you alone in this thread lol :sweatingbullets:

Finished reading all your translations...surprised to hear about the filming of Choi Kang Chil Woo :o Well,it can't be all happy and fun everytime i guess ..but still,it's a pity that there wasn't any communation between the cast and the director to make it a better experience :/

And what's with the gay rumor ? LOL this is ridiculous! just because of some lipbalm,so what ? ahh~ people never get tired of gay rumors......

I remember seeing this picture on his mini hompy...because it was the same day i stole the one from my siggy LOL !! XDDD btw,why wouldn't you ask ?! :lol: It's okay,you can ask me anything i don't mind at all ^^;; It's just that sometimes i'm afraid of not making any sense since i'm not very comfortable with english yet :crazy:

I have something to ask you too...Can i call you by your real name ? :blush: (yes,i'm even too lazy to type "rxgoodleaf" everytime :ph34r: )

AH! I knew i wasn't the only one to think GD and Ah In look alike,It's all because of the bob haircut (too lazy to search for pictures :vicx: )..when i told my sister she just asked me if i was drunk or something lol -____-

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Haven't been around much lately...sorry Rxgoodleaf,seems like i've left you alone in this thread lol :sweatingbullets:

Finished reading all your translations...surprised to hear about the filming of Choi Kang Chil Woo :o Well,it can't be all happy and fun everytime i guess ..but still,it's a pity that there wasn't any communation between the cast and the director to make it a better experience :/

And what's with the gay rumor ? LOL this is ridiculous! just because of some lipbalm,so what ? ahh~ people never get tired of gay rumors......

I remember seeing this picture on his mini hompy...because it was the same day i stole the one from my siggy LOL !! XDDD btw,why wouldn't you ask ?! :lol: It's okay,you can ask me anything i don't mind at all ^^;; It's just that sometimes i'm afraid of not making any sense since i'm not very comfortable with english yet :crazy:

I have something to ask you too...Can i call you by your real name ? :blush: (yes,i'm even too lazy to type "rxgoodleaf" everytime :ph34r: )

AH! I knew i wasn't the only one to think GD and Ah In look alike,It's all because of the bob haircut (too lazy to search for pictures :vicx: )..when i told my sister she just asked me if i was drunk or something lol -____-

Well... seems like you and I are the only ones visiting the thread on regular basis... LOL

Which I don't understand since Yoo Ah In is really gaining popularity again in Korea... if Naver Search ranking is anything to go by... hmm...

Ah~ The coffee is dripping... coffeepot.gif

Yeah... I was surprised myself about Choi Kang Chil Woo... I am just sorry that he had such a terrible experience and turned him against doing another drama... Heuk San is still my favorite Ah In's role so far (ask me again when I finally get to watch Antique the movie)...

Really, what is with people?! Lipbalm = homosexuality?! I was speechless...

You not making sense?! You make more sense than some of "native" English speaking Soompiers! It's just that some of them use so much abbreviations, I sometimes have trouble understanding! LOL

And, yes! You can call me JC, no problem!

Ah In looks like G-Dragon? Hmm... maybe when he had longish bobcut...

Sisters... what would we do without them?! Sometimes your best friend, sometimes your worst enemy... but definitely your most honest (?) critic!

It has nothing to do with Ah In but I have the news on TV while perusing Soompi... Sylmar firestorm is raging right now... Sylmar is a city in Southern California... people losing homes... in this bad economy... so sad...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Yoo Ah In Interview 11/15/08 from Stoo.com... glut of Yoo Ah In interviews!

Yoo Ah In Interview 11/15/08 at Stoo.com

BTW, 11/14/08 Yoo Ah In Naver Search Ranking was #6 in actor/actress catagory... #2 in actor catagory...

200811121056097786025A_2.jpg

I LOVE this picture! This is how I would like to remember Ah In as (at his current age)! Picture of him thinking and smiling about something (only he knows)... loveheart.gif

200811121056097786025A_3.jpg

200811121056097786025A_1.jpg

유아인은 흔히 말하는 애늙은이였다. 만 스물둘의 '어린' 신인배우이지만 서른에 접어드는 배우들만큼이나 생각이 깊었고 조심스러웠다. "주위에서 생각이 너무 많다고 한다"고 스스로 말할 정도로 유아인은 생각을 많이 하려 한다.

Yoo Ah In is a young person who behaves like an old person. Only 22 years old but this young actor behaves like a thirty something actor, deep thinking and cautious. "People tell me that I think too much."

유아인은 '우리에게 내일은 없다'를 통해서 "좀 더 깊이 생각할 수 있고 좀 더 넓게 볼 수 있는 눈을 얻었다"며 "나 자신에게 냉정해질 수 있는 눈을 키울 수 있었던 것 같다"고 회고했다. '반올림'을 찍으며 설익은 연기 때문에 혼이 나고 인기라는 것으로 인한 갑작스런 변화에 당황했지만, '우리에게 내일은 없다'를 통해 비로소 연기를 하며 카메라와 조명장비, 스태프들을 신경쓰지 않게 됐다.

Through Boys Of Tomorrow, "I've gained an ability to think a little deeper and see little broader. I think I became more objective about myself. I had a lot of difficulty while filming Ban Ol Rim because of inexperience (as an actor). The unexpected popularity changed my life and left me bewildered. Through Boys Of Tomorrow, I was able to finally act without paying attention to the camera, lights and staffs."

고등학교 1학년 때 교문 앞에서 기획사에 스카우트된 유아인은 연기 때문이 아니라 답답한 학교가 싫어 자퇴를 했고 혈혈단신 서울로 올라와 연기를 시작했다. '반올림'으로 청춘스타가 됐지만 인기와 명성을 노린 쉬운 길보다는 배우가 되고자 어려운 길을 자청했다.

First year in high school, he was casted on the street in front of his high school. He quit high school not because of acting but because he felt stifled. He moved to Seoul all by himself to begin his acting career. Although he became a teenage star through Ban Ol Rim, rather than taking the easy road seeking fame and popularity, he chose to take the more difficult road as an actor.

"고등학교 졸업하고 대학에 진학하는 일반적인 수순을 밟지 않은 것에 대해 후회하지 않으려고 합니다. 집을 떠나서 2, 3년간은 친구들도 안 만나고 거의 갇혀 살다시피 했는데 그런 결핍 때문인지 더욱 미친 듯이 자유를 갈망하고 놀고 싶은 생각이 있습니다. 연예인이라고 사람도 가려서 만나고 경험할 수 있는 많은 것들을 놓치고 싶진 않아요."

"I am trying not to regret not taking the normal course of going from high school to college. After leaving home, for 2 or 3 years, I didn't meet any of my friends and basically shut myself in. Maybe because of that, I long for freedom, insanely so and I just want to play. Being an entertainer, I don't want to lose any opportunities at experiencing things because I have to be careful about (meeting) people."

Finished running errands... got home and it's over 90 degrees (Fahrenheit) inside my house! I live near ocean and I can see this cloud of smoke hovering over the ocean... Southern California is beset with wild fires everywhere! :wacko:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Picture of Yoo Ah In from November 2007... from Yahoo...

YAI112007-1.jpg

YAI112007-2.jpg

YAI112007-3.jpg

This must be when he was filming Antique...

Yoo Ah In Naver Search Ranking for 11/15/2008... Male Actor catagory #1... Actor/Actress catagory #4...

I am watching Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter with DBSK... they are singing "It's Raining Man" but to hear them sing it?! Hmm... It's so smoky outside from the fire it looks like as if the fog rolled in!!! :crazy:

Guest meteorite_girl2006

thanks for all the translations and interviews Rxgoodleaf xD but eh just because of that picture they thought YAI was gay?! i know some guys :huh: who used lipbalm but they are not gay

Guest Rxgoodleaf

thanks for all the translations and interviews Rxgoodleaf xD but eh just because of that picture they thought YAI was gay?! i know some guys :huh: who used lipbalm but they are not gay

Yeah, my thoughts exactly!

OK to be fair, I read through all 8 pages of comments under above picture (eventually)... the "purple sofa" that Ah In is sitting on looks like the one from a well known gay bar... so, Ah In sitting on a purple sofa -> the purple sofa "looks" like the one from a well known gay bar -> Ah In was at a gay bar -> Ah In is gay!

People never seize to amaze me with their twisted imaginations and deductions!!! scream.gif

On lighter note... Just for you Epikurean...

My own side by side comparison of Yoo Ah In and G-Dragon... what do you think? Maybe vaguely?! Just kidding! JK-1.gif

AIGD.jpg

Guest Rxgoodleaf

"Antique" is doing great in the boxoffice! The success is compared to 2004 boxoffice hit "Temptation Of Wolf" from 2004. Two news articles combined...

200811171331261.jpg

영화 <서양골동양과자점 앤티크>가 개봉 첫 주 전국 50만 관객을 동원했다. 무대인사 전회 매진, 여성관객의 압도적인 지지가 흥행요소로 꼽힌다.

The movie, "Antique", sold 500,000 tickets the first week of showing. The movie showings where the cast members come to greet the ticket holders were all sold out. Predominantly female moviegoers are creating the high demand.

'앤티크'를 상영중인 극장에서는 2004년 전국 240만 관객을 동원했던 강동원 주연의 영화 '늑대의 유혹'과 비슷한 현상이 벌어지고 있다. 주말 동안 이루어졌던 주연배우들의 무대인사는 콘서트장을 방불케 할 정도로 많은 여성팬 소녀팬들이 몰려 무대인사 진행이 불가능한 상황이 벌어지고 있는 것. 또 영화 상영 시 핸드폰으로 화면을 찍거나 탄성이 흘러나오고 비명을 지르는 등, 2004년 '늑대의 유혹'개봉 당시와 너무도 흡사하다는 것이 극장 관계자들의 설명이다.

The theaters (that are showing "Antique") are experiencing the same phenomonen as the "Temptatation Of Wolf" showing in 2004 which sold 2,400,000 tickets nationwide. Over the weekend, the cast members (greeting the ticket holders prior the the movie showing) attracted so many women and teenage girls, it was like a concert hall (atmosphere) and to the point where the program could not be continued. Also during the movie, people were taking pictures of the screen with a cellphone, sighs and screams were heard, same as when the "Temptation Of Wolf" was shown in 2004.

개봉 첫 주 70만을 동원(유료시사, 전야제 관객 10만 명 포함)했던 '늑대의 유혹'이 방학시즌이자 1년 중 최대성수기인 7월 개봉이었다는 것에 비해, '앤티크'의 개봉시기가 1년 중 손꼽히는 극장가 비수기 11월이라는 점과 주연배우의 파격노출로 주목받은 화제작 '미인도'와 블록버스터 외화 '007 퀀텀 오브 솔러스'와 경쟁상황까지 감안하면 '앤티크'의 전국관객 50만 선전은 더욱 놀랍다는 평가다.

The "Temptation Of Wolf" sold 700,000 tickets the first week of showing. The movie (TOW) opened in July which is the height of movie going period of the year since school is out the the summer. Compared to that Antique opened in November which is considered the least movie going period of the year. On top of that it ("Antique") opened at the same time as Mi In Do which was widely talked abourt due to shocking nude scenes and blockbuster 007 movie, Kingdom Of Solace. Considering all this, it is very surprising that Antique has sold 500,000 tickets.

<서양골동양과자점 앤티크>는 초반부터 여성관객 예매량이 주도했다. 사전예매에서는 여성점유율이 86%를 기록하면서 그 동안 가장 많은 여성점유율 기록을 가지고 있던 <늑대의 유혹> 76%을 10%포인트 앞서기도 했다. 주말이 지난 현재도 81%로 여전히 <늑대의 유혹>의 여성점유율보다 높은 상태이다.

From the beginning, female audience outnumbered (male audience). In advance ticket sales, 85% of the tickets were sold to female moviegoers which exceeded the record holder, "Temptation Of Wolf", which recorded 76% female audience. After the weekend, it is still maintaining 81% female audience, higher than "Temptation Of Wolf".

Yoo Ah In Naver Search Ranking for 11/16/2008... Actor/Actress Catagory #2... Actor Catagory #1!

Guest Epikurean

On lighter note... Just for you Epikurean...

My own side by side comparison of Yoo Ah In and G-Dragon... what do you think? Maybe vaguely?! Just kidding!

lol :D i got a better one :

65ghk65ar5.jpgbb7815sc1.jpg

Maybe it's just because of the hair covering the eyes but... still not seeing the resemblance ? come on~ ! :lol:

Anyway,glad to hear that Antique is doing great at the boxoffice ^^