Super Like Yoo Ah In ^__^

Sharing .... from my tumblr

http://sporkies.tumblr.com/post/1200226893/awww-sooo-cute-baby-and-yoo-ah-in

http://sporkies.tumblr.com/post/1200189508/october-2010-issue-vogue-girl-yoo-ah-in-i-want

http://sporkies.tumblr.com/post/1184168531/ahhh-yoo-ah-in

http://sporkies.tumblr.com/post/1184142077/yoo-ah-in-smexy#notes

thank you very much

what about the other episodes

i need to watch episode 5 6 and 7

please help me

:(

Hi there! You can watch past episodes of SKKS at www.dramacrazy.net for free since they are not

available now at vikii. Hope this help...wub.gif

Been wanting to watch shim's family for a long time. does anyone know where I can watch it subbed?

Yeah me too.. there is unsubbed (raw) video of Shim's family  at dramacrazy.net though,

if you want to see Moony at his craziest role to date..biggrin.gif

MJS.jpg

Tall,dark, sexy and dangerous none other than Moon Jae Shin..Thanks madzgo for the article or news about Yoo Ah In, I'm so so glad that our Badboy scholar is getting more attention he really deserve it.. The next big thing huh..

He really deserves this crazy media (wow! there's a lot of photoshoots right now, as in left and right.. i think he's already losing weight) and fangirls attention because he is not only good-looking, he can really ACT too as proven by his award-winning performance at Boys of Tomorrow.

Guest icedevil0289

Hi there! You can watch past episodes of SKKS at www.dramacrazy.net for free since they are not

available now at vikii. Hope this help...wub.gif

Yeah me too.. there is unsubbed (raw) video of Shim's family  at dramacrazy.net though,

if you want to see Moony at his craziest role to date..biggrin.gif

I heard he did a really good job so I just wanted to see for myself. I saw a trailer, even though I didn't understand anything, but he seemed hilarious and crazy in it. I think he has a lot of potential as an actor. I enjoyed his performances in boys of tomorrow and in antique bakery as well and now in skks.

Guest what_life

icedevil0289, you can check out this site to d/l Shim's Family w/ eng sub:

go to "yellow cinema" website and type in "skeletons in the closet".

I discovered YAI while watching Strongest Chilwoo and like a lot of other ppl, he was actually the one who kept me going til the end of that drama. He's just that awesome. Since then, I pretty much checked out all of his movies and he acted very well in all of them! Love this guy! :D And it doesn't hurt that he's getting manlier and manlier n yet still adorable and charming in SKKS. :wub:;-

Btw, does anyone know where to watch "Heaven and Sky" correction (thx icedevil!): heaven & sea/heaven & ocean/sky & ocean or something along those lines (하늘과 바다) w/ eng sub? It came out last year and YAI is also in it, but due to some controversy or some sort it didn't do well in the cinema and it kinda disappeared from the radar... :(

edit: btw, i forgot to say thank u to everyone who has contributed to quench my YAI addiction w/ pics, gifs, vids and even fan arts. they're all wonderful! thanks! now back to lurking mode.

Guest icedevil0289

I discovered YAI while watching Strongest Chilwoo and like a lot of other ppl, he was actually the one who kept me going til the end of that drama. He's just that awesome. Since then, I pretty much checked out all of his movies and he acted very well in all of them! Love this guy! :D And it doesn't hurt that he's getting manlier and manlier n yet still adorable and charming in SKKS. :wub:;-

Btw, does anyone know where to watch "Heaven and Sky" (하늘과 바다) w/ eng sub? It came out last year and YAI is also in it, but due to some controversy or some sort it didn't do well in the cinema and it kinda disappeared from the radar... :(

edit: btw, i forgot to say thank u to everyone who has contributed to quench my YAI addiction w/ pics, gifs, vids and even fan arts. they're all wonderful! thanks! now back to lurking mode.

thank you so much. I've beeing looking for that movie "heaven and sky" or sky and sea i think it's called, but couldn't find it. There was a bit of controversy surrounding that movie and I believe it got pulled from theatres as well, but it looked pretty interesting.

For me I discovered Yoo Ah In from that movie Antique Bakery. His role was pretty minimal, but he really owned the screen whenever he was on it. I remember paying attention to both Joo Jihoon and Kim Jaewook, but it was Yoo Ah In that my eyes immediately go to whenever he came on. He was hilarious as this abrasive bread mentee.

Then of course, He Who Can't Marry. Yoo Ah In was literally the BEST thing of the drama, no question about it. Hyunkyu was the total highlight of HWCM and I loved loved loved his chemistry with Kim So Eun. I thought the actors were the same age, so imagine my surprise when I found out that he was actually a 86-er. He had such a youthful face. Of course he's now 'grown up' to be such a hottie haha.

My first post to my beloved Yoo Ah In aka Moon Jae Shin thread. :wub:

Such a great actor... best wishes.

from Vogue Girl Oct issue & a few more shots from high cut. :)

53746750201009271510302.jpg

HOT! HOT!

I want a copy of this mag.

its not there//,..

Guest icedevil0289

For me I discovered Yoo Ah In from that movie Antique Bakery. His role was pretty minimal, but he really owned the screen whenever he was on it. I remember paying attention to both Joo Jihoon and Kim Jaewook, but it was Yoo Ah In that my eyes immediately go to whenever he came on. He was hilarious as this abrasive bread mentee.

Then of course, He Who Can't Marry. Yoo Ah In was literally the BEST thing of the drama, no question about it. Hyunkyu was the total highlight of HWCM and I loved loved loved his chemistry with Kim So Eun. I thought the actors were the same age, so imagine my surprise when I found out that he was actually a 86-er. He had such a youthful face. Of course he's now 'grown up' to be such a hottie haha.

you should check out "boys of tomorrow" It's a good movie, and a bit dark at times, but yoo ah in did a great job. I believe he even won an award for his performance.

Guest what_life

its not there//,..

Sheil, did you login? You have to register at Yellow Cinema first and login to be able to see the link within the Shim Family movie page. It's free to register.

deeta, I didn't find the plot for Man Who Can't Get Married that interesting after watching a couple of episodes so I dropped it. but after what you said, I might just give it a try again. ^_^

According to dramawiki, he won the Best New Actor Award for Boys of Tomorrow at the 2007 Pusan Film Critics Awards. Dramabeans also posted awhile back that he won Best New Actor Award for Antique Bakery at the 2008 Director's Cut Awards. Our boy is not just attractive but also a gifted actor... sigh... :wub: I'm happy for him that he's getting more and more recognition from the viewers now.

Guest akira_power_enter

I discovered him in Antique Bakery too, although the other two actors were way more famous then him. But Ah In is the one he caught my eyes. He was really chubby, small and cute back then. And now..... i mean... i just cant imagine how much he's changed and i wanna ask Ah In "wat did u eat in the past two years for u to grow sooo tall like this???" U guys can also notice how tall he got, he is moreeee taller than Yoochun and Joongki, i think he must be above 1m82. i have a weakness for tall guys. :ph34r: dunno why tho.

Ok enough talking about his look. WE cant denied the fact that this guy CAN ACT!! He's proved in every movies, every dramas he was in , that HE CAN ACT!!! and i must admit, he is doing a super duper tripple GREAT JOB!!! :wub: Ah In never failed to stole my heart blush.gif hehe

I wish i could meet him sumday ^_^ and give him a HUG (as well a kiss :D) bwa ha ha

AH IN definitely deservs more attention becoz he is our GEOLOHHHHHH!!!!

P/S: @Rxgoodleaf

Thank you so much 4 all da gifs u posted. Thank you thank you thank you millions times :wub:

Plz share more of ur Uhm Hong Sik's ak Yoo Ah In's aka Moon Jaeshin's aka Geoloh's love for us :wub: i really appreciate that.

@akira_power_enter: You're right. His acting skill is awesome. I like his character in almost films he has taken part in. And I also agree with your feeling of his appearance's changing. Until SKKS, his image in my mind still be so small, so thin, so cute and so pretty (Antique bakery, Choi kang Chil Woo ...) And now, he becomes really really really manly :X Anyway, he's absolutely attractive!!!!!

Therefore, thank you so much, Rxgoodleaf, for all the great gifs you've made. Thank you ~

P/S: This love is growing up in me day by day. I can't help loving him ~

I wanna join to your discussion guys about Yoo Ah In too and share my mind about him.. I know him from antique bakery too but I don't even know his name just a face that co- star JJH from Goong. I found him really goofy his face and very typical not very appealing looking or a guy that you would never take a second look. And then, my friend mentioned to me about this new drama SKKS. She said netizens compared it to BOF as a BOF die hard fan I went to SKKS thread and checked out the story line and the cast.The story line looked promising mix up with everything but I'm not really familiar with the cast members and then I saw his face, I recognized him being one of the casts in antique bakery, I was like ohhh that's the goofy guy from antique bakery. I've watched the first ep and Yong Ha's character caught my attention and without knowing it I'm anticipating the next ep because of Yong Ha. Then they slowly introducing another character a bad A$$ but mysterious character and he was slowly coming out and getting some screen time and then he had this action scene,I went like, "who is that hot guy?" I was really mesmerized with his character, he was so mysterious and I was like "this guy can do some action with so much hotness." It was ep 4 when I discovered that he was the goofy guy from antique bakery,I was really shocked. No matter how hard I tried to picture that goofy guy now, I don't see any traces of that goofiness anymore, Now, all I can see is a totally different person with the same name. It's like a new Yoo Ah In emerged a meaty and juicy guy.. Now, I'm so into him.. How can a guy like him changed big time as in a totally different person. The Moon Jae SHin character really giving me some sleepless night. I caught a really bad virus I'm so contaminated. My WILDBOAR... I know this Kid will be creating noises after SKKS..

Until SKKS, his image in my mind still be so small, so thin, so cute and so pretty (Antique bakery, Choi kang Chil Woo ...)

LMAO, same here! That's why it sort of amazed me that he can be of such a heartthrob status right now because in my head he was always this funloving cutie who's slightly dorky and rebellious. The rebellious part is still there alright, but now we gotta add the UBER HOT factor in there as well. After SKKS, Yoo Ah In will positively be really sought after.

what_life, the drama was pretty mediocre, if you want to just see YAI, search for 유아인 and there'll be cuts of his scenes. Sucky thing is, no subtitle available.

icedevil0289, thanks for the recommendation. Any place to watch the movie? I tried a couple of places I usually go to but couldn't find it.