j3.gif

j4.gif

theqoo: Divided opinions on Yoo Ah In's hairstyle in his new drama 

-It only looks good because it's Yoo Ah In. Not anyone call pull it off

-His face makes up for it

-Reminds me of GD
3%2525255BMnet%2525255D-2ne1-TV-LIVE-WORLDW.gif

-It's BewhYㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only ones who thinks it looks good on him?

-Not a fan of the hairstyle itself but it probably matches his character

-Marines haircut??

-It would look better without the glasses

-I don't care about the hairstyle, I'm intrigued about his character

-Divided opinion? There are people who like that hairstyles?

• Like 1

On Sun Mar 19 2017 at 3:24 AM, LoveBangWon said:

ABOUT AH IN oppa hairstyle on chicago typewriter

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.co.id/2017/03/divided-opinions.html?m=1

Divided opinions on Yoo Ah In's hairstyle in Chicago Typewriter 

j1.gif

j2.gif

j3.gif

j4.gif

theqoo: Divided opinions on Yoo Ah In's hairstyle in his new drama 

-It only looks good because it's Yoo Ah In. Not anyone call pull it off

-His face makes up for it

-Reminds me of GD
3%2525255BMnet%2525255D-2ne1-TV-LIVE-WORLDW.gif

-It's BewhYㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Am I the only ones who thinks it looks good on him?

-Not a fan of the hairstyle itself but it probably matches his character

-Marines haircut??

-It would look better without the glasses

-I don't care about the hairstyle, I'm intrigued about his character

-Divided opinion? There are people who like that hairstyles?

Yoo Ah In looks good in any hairstlye.  It's because he knows how to carry himself as a model.  Suits his personality.  I've heard he's going to the military soon.  He better get used to this military hair cut.

• Like 1

Yoo Ah In's Dedication And Passion For Acting Are Evident In "Chicago Typewriter" Script Reading Photos

JiwonYu

On March 26, tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter” uploaded some new photos on its Instagram of Yoo Ah In being very passionate at the script reading meet-up.

Yoo-Ah-In-Chicago-Typewriter.jpg

Yoo Ah In plays the role of the famous writer Han Se Joo. In the photos, the actor is giving his all to express his character accurately. He goes back and forth from being serious and light-hearted as he reads his lines.

Along with the photo, tvN commented, “Actor Yoo Ah In looks great even with this hairstyle. What kind of writer has a visual of an idol?”

Meanwhile, “Chicago Typewriter” is about the mysterious romance involving two men and one woman. It stars Yoo Ah In, Ko Kyung Pyo, and Im Soo Jungas leads.

It will air its first episode on April 7 at 8 p.m. KST.

source soompi

Watch: Cast Of "Chicago Typewriter" Gives A Sneak Peek Into Their Characters

glee26

tvN recently released a behind-the-scenes clip of their highly anticipated drama, “Chicago Typewriter.” In the clip, the stars of the drama gave viewers some insight into the roles that they would be playing.

Yoo Ah In, the male lead in the drama, first commented on why he was drawn to his role. “The character I am portraying is a popular novelist. I was drawn to this role because the nature of the character is different than anything I have done before,” he said. Yoo Ah In also revealed a dilemma his character is going through. “There are instances where a piece cannot be perfected but you are forced to put an end to it, and there is a strange feeling that goes along with that,” he said, revealing a challenge for his character to overcome.

Im Soo Jung also spoke about her role in the drama. “My character is a crazed fan. A really, really crazy fan. But through a certain incident, she becomes an anti-fan in a different time period,” said the actress, leaving viewers curious as to how the plots in the two timelines will play out.

Following this, Go Kyung Pyo talked about his role as a ghostwriter. “I play a very mysterious role which is difficult. I have to constantly remind myself to act naturally and not act in a way that is too forced.

When the cast was asked about their chemistry with one another, Yoo Ah In said, “I am always arguing with Im Soo Jung’s character, but we also share warm feelings towards one another.” Im Soo Jung further commented, “I think Yoo Ah In suits his role so well. He is so believable and because of this, I think I am drawn to his character’s charm even more.”

tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter” premieres on April 7 at 8 p.m. KST.

Are you excited to see Yoo Ah In and Im Soo Jung’s on-screen chemistry? 

Soompi

• Like 1