Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Guest klaritia

hi~ I just made a mv of "my memories" about this fan meeting~^^ :P enjoy it?! ^^^ :D

link http://kimraewon.cn/bbsvod1/shirley.wmv

*indiogoangel*, thanks for the MV, enjoy it a lot :D

And watching it, my MV fever burns again, wanna make one too, but I need inspiration ;)

Thank you again for posting the latest news/pics :) Thanks to you, this thread becomes even more informative and we're heading to p.100 in no time>>>

Guest luckycarrienew

w05-5.jpg

I love this picture... lots... it's so picture perfect...

rockerbabe^^mE222222222222222222222222222222~~~~~~~~love***************

new1ay.gif

Hello, everybody, hope you all had a good weekend.

I spent some time this weekend watching the video clip of clride winter catalogue shooting posted earlier by Jo. (But I couldn’t find it on which page? Jo, could you please repost the url? Thanks a lot. I only know the ending is 29808445625(RWSJOct05).wmv ) Using my Korean dictionary , grammar book, and listening repeatedly 100 times, (a little bit exaggerated ok, maybe 50 times, heehee) I tried to get a “rough” idea about what they talked. It should be 75% right, some I don’t understand, some I couldn’t hear it clearly because the background laughter was too loud. Anyway, just want to share with you about it. ( Please do not be too strict about my Korean. )

Kim Rae Won (KRW) and Im Soo Jung (ISJ), It’s already been 3 years since the movie …ing.

And they’ve been doing the clride couple activity together from 2004 till now.

So how do they feel about it?

KRW: I feel bored of course!

ISJ: Isn’t that boring with each other?

They do not get along well anymore. ( See that break up ziggy-zaggy line?)

In the clride winter catalogue photo studio……

How were the two interacting?……

Rae Won couldn’t stop yawning…..Aaaaaa…..

And here came in our host--- La I Meo (LIM), Yeah!

They greeted each other first.

LIM: Im Soo Jung sshi, you are cute, sexy, feminine, elegant, and sometimes full of animation!…..

ISJ: You are not saying these same words to the other actresses too, are you?

LIM: No. No. Never!

I made a rap song especially for you.

ISJ: Did you really?

LIM began to sing: “ From the moment I saw you, it seems like the time has stopped……………..”

Im Soo Jung , whose eyes enlarged out of surprise!!

LIM continued singing: “………………., Yeah”

Im Soo Jung , who didn’t know what to do.

LIM: (to Rae Won) Im Soo Jung seems like my rap very much! (LIM was trying to make Rae Won jealous.)

KRW: It doesn’t matter. I don’t care!

Rae Won responded reluctantly.

………………..

………………..

Winter lovers, Im Soo Jung and Kim Rae Won.

KRW: Until now, I’ve been acting together with a lot of beautiful actresses, but I have not found any girlfriend yet.

LIM: (asking both of them) When you find your lover, what places you would like to bring your girlfriend (boyfriend) to?

KRW: ………. Zoo…

ISJ: I just want to hold his hand, walk around in the street, stop by a place where they sell tteok-ppok-kki, (rice cake in hot pepper paste sauce) and eating tteok-ppok-kki together……..

LIM: I know a place where they sell good, delicious tteok-ppok-kki……

ISJ: Really?

…………………

LIM on the spot ordered the same sweater as the one Im Soo Jung wore . ( Couple’s T-shirt )

LIM took off his jacket to show it.

…………………

LIM and ISJ had a good chat……..ignoring Rae Won………(or Rae Won ignoring them?)

LIM: Kim Rae Won sshi… Kim Rae Won sshi….. Kim Rae Won sshi…….

Finally got Rae Won’s attention….

LIM: You don’t like what is going on here, right?

KRW: No, no.

……………………

LIM: Whatever I tried to come between Kim Rae Won and Im Soo Jung, I couldn’t succeed.

It is so good to see how they care for each other as a team which worked together for 3 years.

LIM shook hands with Rae Won.

ISJ: Does this mean you two are making up?

……………………………………………………..THE END

THANKs akie for sharing that translation! Their banter is so cute hee. And no I didn't post up that video link cus that's a different one with the guy right if I remember correctly. That one was posted by ling I think cus I only posted the one with the female interviewer.

11/7 mnet news clip

Japanese Fans Meeting + Interview (Nov 6) - 5'34"

mms://222.239.226.171/mulpi/fms/10001/80/40080.mgoon

fr fanmir

thanks to hyu of raewon island

Another link for it

http://user.chol.com/~jjong4780/so1105.wmv

credit to lawarni

Guest sunflower319

2005/11/7 innolife news

Kim Rae Won: No Reasons For Not Marrying a Japanese Woman

50118_l.jpg

Kim Rae Won’s Japanese Fans Meeting was held at 7 p.m. in Lotte Hotel, Seoul on Nov 6.

About 180 fans from Japan and 20 reporters attended this fans meeting.

The part of the event which attracts the greatest attention is the Q&A section when fans asked about KRW’s marriage and his thoughts on Japanese women.

Questions from the fans: “What do you think of Japanese women?” “How about marrying one?”

KRW answered, “Though I haven’t thought about this, I’ll say I have no problem with that. Because of the language barrier however, I haven’t any chance to get in touch with any Japanese ladies yet. Anyway, there shouldn’t be any reasons for not marrying a Japanese woman.” His answer was followed with shouts and cheers from fans.

KRW, facing such questions with a tendered look, added, “Hope somebody will introduce one to me.” And this resulted in an uproar and wild applaud.

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...d=4&ai_id=50118

fr raewon island/hyu, inccoyshao’s translation from Japanese into Chinese

Hi, *indiogoangel*! Got the above fr raewon island translated, the same one

PChoi, thankx for the news! =)) Rae Won looks dazzlingly handsome, I am glad he is popular in Japan, Taiwan,....

hopefully his works will be shown in more places in Asia, and even in the U.S. :P

Guest ladymac

I'm having a problem finding that SCREEN magazine. Hmmm. I haven't gone to a BIG bookstore though, only local small ones; usually they have them. I was also hoping 'MOVIE WEEK' would have him on it too, and it still might- I'm not sure when that one comes out.

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest rockerbabe

I'm having a problem finding that SCREEN magazine. Hmmm. I haven't gone to a BIG bookstore though, only local small ones; usually they have them. I was also hoping 'MOVIE WEEK' would have him on it too, and it still might- I'm not sure when that one comes out.

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

maybe when you get it, probably you could post the pictures here plz? Well, that is if you get it and there's KRW pics in it... :D

11/7 mnet news clip

Japanese Fans Meeting + Interview (Nov 6) - 5'34"

mms://222.239.226.171/mulpi/fms/10001/80/40080.mgoon

fr fanmir

thanks to hyu of raewon island

THANKs akie for sharing that translation! Their banter is so cute hee. And no I didn't post up that video link cus that's a different one with the guy right if I remember correctly. That one was posted by ling I think cus I only posted the one with the female interviewer.

Another link for it

http://user.chol.com/~jjong4780/so1105.wmv

credit to lawarni

Heyhey ~~~ Phoebe, Jo ~ ^_____^

Thkss for the links ~~ <33 ...hehe.... been waiting for it arr ~~~ :D

Nice big caps of Rae Won singing "Mr. Socrates" theme song < Sorry, World >

at the Japanese fan meeting ----- ^O^~~~

:wub:B):D

6b06e141.jpg

a6b85317.jpg

29c77531.jpg

fr: fanmir

whoaah, middy, thnx alot for da link. it is a long clip i think, downloading now....

does it also show their diving scenes in da movie? :P

Hihi ~~ doroAnxx ~~ ^____^

yeah.... the clip is over 40 minutes long ~~~ hope U got it loaded successfully ~~~ :P

O... nope, theres no shots of Rae Won diving with Soo Jung like in the movie "...ing" ~~

.... its all about behind the scene Rae Won ~~~ B) U will be interested to watch, I bet...... :D

HI gals ~~~ ^____^~~

I've uploaded ....

Rae won Going to Saipan to shoot movie "...ing" diving scene ----- ^O^~~~~

Its shot by Rae Won's mgmt co. Blue Dragon people -------

so U'll see Rae Won starting off on a boat to the sea area, changing to swimming wear,

swimming in the water, then Soo Jung down the water with him........ till where they finished off filming..

then bare-chested Rae Won resting relaxingly under the palm tree near the seaside........ B):wub::D:lol:

hope U can view the entire clip... cuz seems my file shows till where Rae Won resting under the tree... then it shows 'corrupted file' sth like it........ >< GOOD luck ~~~ :P

Saipan_shoot ------ its a rather BIG file, about 1 hour long..... ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UQ1HML97

untitled23uv.jpg

i'll do more later xD i hope i can make it before the 100th page.

YEAH, this isnt that pretty -______-;; but im sorry =\

one more :D

raewon3pi.jpg

<333 one more. :D i think this is enough? ^^

raewon28ns.jpg

i do more random ones tomorrow? ^^

oh yeah, i made this clride banner like yesterday? enjoy ^^

untitled17py.jpg

Hihi~~~ mandy mandy ~~~ ^_____~

very well done arr ~~~ THANks a lot for all those pretty banners ~~~ :D

I know U r preparing for the exams, so... study is more important arr...... B)

dear all.... :unsure: my phone was dead these few days..so i cant even surf internet :( ...but surely i will join the 100 pages celebration!! :lol:

btw, i love all the translated articles, photos, and artworks here, you guys are really awesome~~! thanks so much!

Heyhey ~~~ ponpon ~~~ ^_____^

YAY~~~ U R BACK ~~~ WELCOME BACK ~~~~

not complete without U celebrating with us arr ~~~~~~~~ :lol: