Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Guest ladymac

O.... ladymac ~ ^____~

so...U will be able to make it to the premiere night (Nov 1 ) ~~~ YAYAY for you ~~~~~~ :D :D

CANT WAIT to read ur review on Rae won & the movie arr ~~~

(** hee.. ladymac ~ U'll award ur students w/ something? they deserve it arr ~~ whats 'a bunch of them' ? :P )

** oyeah.... what is urchin ?? young lad?

Gif & caps of Rae Won in the cop image, besides being a thug in movie

"Mr. Socrates" ~~ B)

zz_179.gif

:wub:

socrates.jpg

A 'bunch' means a lot, or a group. An 'urchin' means a cute, young innocent (usually a baby but not in this case).

:)

I haven't bought the SCREEN mag yet - I haven't seen it. BUT I plan to go to a bookstore today.

More pics of gorgeous Raewon at the Special Screening for Japanese fans (Nov 6)

177478_01.jpg

fr raewon island/hyu :)

Heyhey ~~ Phoebe~~ ^^

WOW~~ Rae Won in all the recent news pics looks Super GORGEOUS arr ~~ :wub: :wub:

Hes in such a great mood ... I can feel it ~~ hee... his face even gets a bit fuller now... hahaa.... SO HAPPY for him arr ~~~ think we're all feeling the same like him too ~~~ :lol:

Hope theres a video clip for this special screening event for Japanese fans laa ~~~ ;):D

five more page and where on our 100th page...

WAY TO GO RAE WON'ers... :P:P

my advance CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

RAE WON'ers ROCKED!!

five more pages five more pages five more pages!!!!!!!

HIHI ~~~ dear sweet cholo & rockerbabe ~~~ ~_____~

YAY~~ gald to see U R BACK arr ~~~ <33

rockerbabe ~~~ had a wonderful holiday I bet? went on a trip? ;)

cholo ~~ O... U sound like u'll be leaving again... hee.. thkss for the advanced Congrats arr ~~ haha.. everybody's hot waiting for the grand first 100th page of KRW thread ~~~ :lol:

Guest rockerbabe

HIHI ~~~ dear rockerbabe ~~~ ~_____~

YAY~~ gald to see U R BACK arr ~~~ <33

rockerbabe ~~~ had a wonderful holiday I bet? went on a trip? ;)

hey hey Middy:D !

Been working part time during the festival week... very sleepy and tiring week... -_-' now, I'm back... tee hee hee... and get to see more of KRW pictures.... tee hee hee... *sigh*

looks like I'm almost right... just a few more pages to 100... kekeke

Guest klaritia

2 gorgeous Raewon pics fr news articles to make you gals faint...

In another bright red shirt (diff fr the ones posted last week), and don't you love his hair?!

20051107112010.530.0.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10714067.html

20051107112009.574.0.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v10714065.html

fr raewon island/hyu

hyu says that in the first news, he mentions wanting to do 3 more dramas+movies in 2006 (Wow!), and being eager to try different roles :D

cholo ~~ O... U sound like u'll be leaving again... hee.. thkss for the advanced Congrats arr ~~ haha.. everybody's hot waiting for the grand first 100th page of KRW thread ~~~ :lol:

middy ****waving****

actually we had this long holidays here (come by December), but definetely i'll be visiting the thread from time to time coz this is my everyday vitamins especially all Rae Won Thread :P:P

and very looking forward to the 100th page :lol:

hugs

Guest rockerbabe

In another bright red shirt (diff fr the ones posted last week), and don't you love his hair?!

20051107112009.574.0.jpg

fr raewon island/hyu

hyu says that in the first news, he mentions wanting to do 3 more dramas+movies in 2006 (Wow!), and being eager to try different roles :D

The picture above... he's totally hot! :D:wub:

hey hey Middy:D !

Been working part time during the festival week... very sleepy and tiring week... -_-' now, I'm back... tee hee hee... and get to see more of KRW pictures.... tee hee hee... *sigh*

looks like I'm almost right... just a few more pages to 100... kekeke

Ooo~~ haa... earning $ while enjoying the festival, isnt great? hee ... kidding ..... :P

hope U feel all refreshed now....... & even more energetic seeing pics of Rae Won & other fav stars of yours ~~ haha.... :lol:

20051107112009.574.0.jpg

fr raewon island/hyu

AHAHAHAA~~~ RAE WON IS REALLY SUCH A PASSIONATE ACTOR arr ~~~~~~ B):wub::rolleyes:

Omy~~ he wanna do as many works before he leaves for the military in 2007? ;)

For us fans, thats wonderful ~~~

hope he will get best scripted work & directors... & not over-work himself laa.... :P

2 more OUR HANDSOME PRINCE in the preview + meeting w/ Japanese fans pics ---

fr: Naver

200511062021500100_1.jpg:wub:

200511062021500100_2.jpg

Guest rockerbabe

Ooo~~ haa... earning $ while enjoying the festival, isnt great? hee ... kidding ..... :P

hope U feel all refreshed now....... & even more energetic seeing pics of Rae Won & other fav stars of yours ~~ haha.... :lol:

200511062021500100_1.jpg:wub:

Yeap yeap... feeling alot more "refresh and energetic" compare to the days I was working and just now before I came into the thread.... lol...

I love him in the red collar shirt he's wearing and also the suit and tie... he's so cute... :wub: :wub:

He just looks SOOOO happy promoting this new film!! SO proud of OPPA!!! :wub:

A 'bunch' means a lot, or a group. An 'urchin' means a cute, young innocent (usually a baby but not in this case).

:)

I haven't bought the SCREEN mag yet - I haven't seen it. BUT I plan to go to a bookstore today.

thks for telling ~~ ladymac ~~ ^____^

hee... I know what ' bunch' mean.... juz curious what U'll award ur students w/? a bunch of what? :P

YUP~ SO PROUD OF RAE WON ~~~ HES SOOOO happy, we're also SOOOO happyyy ~~~ :D :D

---------------

OWOW~~~

OUR SEXIii HOT RAE WON in velvet blue jacket w/ jeans ~~~ strikingly GORGEOUS ~~~~

in meeting with Japanese fans (Nov 6) ---- ^____^

5154_1.jpg:wub: :wub: :wub:*melt***

5154_2.jpg

OUR HANDSOME PRINCE Rae Won in the suit ~~~

5153_1.jpg

5153_2.jpgLove this pic, Rae Won in "Life is Beautiful"? :P

5153_3.jpg

:D

Aw....so many more news pics of our HOT CHARMER Rae Won ~~~ ^O^~~

106_245047_1108bc001.jpg

5147_1.jpg:wub: :wub:

5147_2.jpg

:wub:

177499_01.jpg

177499_02.jpg

sc1334786_0.jpg

Is this about Rae won's movie competing w/ Yoon So Yi's 'Shadowless Sword"? ;)

20051107110017.444.0.jpg

fr: fanmir

---------------

aww found a news pic of Yeom Jung Ah from MIR site ----- the news is related to Rae Won ....dunno what it is...

the pic looks nice....... so I also post it here.......... :P

2005110512355174759_1.jpg