Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

YAY! I am semi/quarterly back -____-;; i know i know i am never back when i say i am T_T. I made these sets when i was destressing myself from the books <3 I hope you girls like it? :D HE IS SO HOT! i love his hair OMFG. I want to watch Mr Socrate~ Woots~

rwban7kn.jpgrwava0yn.jpg

rwban22ls.jpgrwava29iy.jpg

wow!!! Mandy.... very nice banners. Looking forward to some more for the 100th page. :P

Just got this from lawarni.......

Mr.Socrates movie-making clip

mms://nhnext.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/nhnext/movie/movieclip/making/K0002809_300.wmv

^ There's the making of the boxing ring scene in there and the yelling in there was funny I thought lol.

thanks Jo wow!!! boxing ring scene... first time seeing RW doing this. Great challenge :P

clridecouple.gif

Our forum's new logo made by" logo queen"- dearest elin^^

Thanx elin soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi…. elin… I think you’re really humble…. Very well done for the first gif …..haha…. so happy to see many great work. RW oppa should really feel proud about it. I hope I can see him one day again and tell him. Heehee.. hope he can visit Singapore again

Hi....wave to indigoangel..... thclap.gif

I can't sleep.... haha... :D :D so log in to soompi :D

2005/11/3 ytn news

Transformed Kim Rae Won...

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/132/2005/11...852436768_b.jpg

KRW was interviewed at the VIP Screening held on Nov 1.

He was asked with questions from A to Z (really wanna understand the Q & A)

The only info I can give you:

- his best friend among the actors/actresses he's collaborated with = Moon Guen Young

- the actress who impresses him most = the 1 who played her boss in "Say U Luv Me" (can't spell her name)

- his IQ tested in middle school = 142~147 :o (he kidding?!)

VOD link>>> mms://navernews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/navernews/0018/2005/1103/00007609.wmv

http://news.naver.com/tv/read.php?mode=LSD...e_id=0000007609

source: raewon island/hyu

heehee....

since Rae Won mentioned in the YTN interview that his BEST FRIEND is Moon Geun Young ~~~

out of the actors / actresses hes collaborated w/ .........

Here some AWEsome pics of them ---- ;)

** not seen the last pic, LOVE that Rae Won look ~~ :wub: Its when they were filming the KFC CF arr ~~ :D

thkss to honeypia for the last pic link :)

its huge, please our dear artwork team re-size it, & I'll replace it. thkss ~ <33 :)

bcfe1fb2.jpg

073b1e91.jpg

1128669411_bride_313.jpg

5cde1f68.jpg

733c2c71.jpg

rwban36lt.jpg

Just one more ^^ <3

HI MIDDY, i will do the page 100 banner really soon :D <33

YAY, you girls are using my banners <3

Thank you ~~~ mandy ~~ ^____^ for another nice banner arr ~~

O... guess we're gonna hit Page 100th tomorrow laa.... hehee... pls really soon arr ~~~ :P

thkss a lot in advance ~~ <333 :D

:D More ...... awesome MLB pics ~~~~

Rae Won looks SOo Cute yawning...... :wub::P:lol:

LOVE this set of pics al lot ~~~ <333

1128666523_bride_image_3.jpg

1128666523_bride_image_4.jpg

1128666523_bride_image_15.jpg

Omy~~ Rae Won's mesmerizing eyes ~~~ :wub: :wub:

1128666523_bride_image_7.jpg

1128666523_bride_image_9.jpg

1128666523_bride_image_10.jpg

1128666523_bride_image_11.jpg

Guest doroAnxx05

YAY! I am semi/quarterly back -____-;; i know i know i am never back when i say i am T_T. I made these sets when i was destressing myself from the books <3 I hope you girls like it? :D HE IS SO HOT! i love his hair OMFG. I want to watch Mr Socrate~ Woots~

rwban7kn.jpgrwava0yn.jpg

rwban22ls.jpgrwava29iy.jpg

whoaah, hawtt banners! KRWs' smile is unbeatable, sunshine beautiful. thnx for sharing. :)

hehaa... can you make a set with da pix of him in blue shirt? which his winking expression is sooo Kuteee!!

2005/11/4 Sports Chosum News

Not sure of the details about this news...just scrapy info that the response from the previews is good :lol:

And these 2 pics are real good...like he's doing a kind of special winking at people ^ ^*

200511040144_00.jpg

5be13003.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200511/200511040144.html

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...106&menu_id=106

fr raewon island/hyu

Guest klaritia

Hi, all! I love this news article…guess you’ll feel the same^^

Enjoy!

2005/11/4 Chinese Chosum

Kim Rae Won Changes from His Adorable Image and Plays a Thug in “Mr. Socrates”

200511040000151in_kim1.jpg

Popular star Kim Rae Won plays a bad richard simmons role in his new movie “Mr. Socrates”. His 180 degree change in image reveals clearly his strong will to show people that he’s an actor rather than a star.

“Can he play a thug role well?” This is a question out of suspicion. Kim Rae Won’s face is almost perfect as a sculpture. Since he became popular with “Attic Cat”, viewers have always loved his adorable image. He’s cute and playful. In the TV series “Love Story in Harvard”, Kim Rae Won was still a good-looking and straight college student.

But in “Mr. Socrates” scheduled for premiere on Nov 10, he’s changed to a hateful thug, Ku Dong Hyuck. He extinguished a cigarette with his tongue, swear words continuously spilling out of his mouth. He cheated his father who’s in jail to get his money; he’s totally no respect for any moral values.

“It’s like I’ve been always eating cooked meat and this is the first time I taste raw meat. It’s a very new and strange experience.”

Kim Rae Won has always been very serious with his work. He’s famous for studying his scripts so thoroughly. This time he has thrown his whole self into the filming sets. He’s been keeping this Ku Dong Hyuck feeling throughout the 2 months of filming. When he didn’t feel right, he’d stop working, for 2 hours, 3 hours, just to discuss with the director.

Finally, the movie is well liked. Response from the previews is good. Suspicious viewers revealed their very surprised looks. Everyone is surprised by a Kim Rae Won who looks 100% like a thug with very convincing expressions and behavior.

“Mr. Socrates” Stills

200511040000152in_kim2.jpg

The lines of the scene when he said bad things to an old man in the underground train are 100% on site inspiration. The one he extinguished the cigarette with is tongue was not rehearsed but shot right away. During the process when KDH was trained by the criminal ring to become a cop, the scene that he’s tortured is so vivid. He was hung upside down from the ceiling and dumped into water. The crew kept asking him to use a substitute actor for this but he insisted on finishing that himself. In the middle of the story, KDH had a 1-to-many fight with gangsters. In all the fast punching and kicking scenes, he did those all by himself with no stunt.

“If I’m obsessed with one thing, I’ll do it with my life.” For his physical training, he spent 5-6 hours a day. He started playing golf 3 weeks ago and he’s reached the 90 strokes standard. As he’s been living alone since 14, his cooking skills have standards above people who take cooking as a hobby. When he goes fishing, he can make sashimi with the fish he’s caught on site. He always go to 淩晨 seafood market to buy high quality seafood to make dishes. Sometimes just to buy some rare mushroom (松茸), he goes to the village markets for a walk.

His best cooking skill is shown in the “soft stewed soup” (a soup cooked with squids and other ingredients). According to his manager who’s tasted that, he can make it with the least ingredients and it has a light but very good taste. KRW’s acting is just like this soup, without any pretence, and with addition to his sincerity, his image on screen impressed viewers strongly with a lasting charm. Pleased viewers tend to think of his performance again and again.

http://chinese.chosun.com/big5/site/data/h...1104000015.html

fr raewon island/hyu

Guest sailormoongal

Hi hi ~~~ sailormoongal ~~ ^____^

thank you for waiting ........ :P

here the uploaded link to .....

Clride winter CF making & interview clip ( Oct 12) ---- enJOY~~ :D

1010ra

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SAXWIK0I

18672_de30e8419a48a4bfde6fb6b4ea4f4d2b.jpg

18672_4413dcced8f9b9f81da14e142de007ed.jpg

18672_a85f3344da548b1f8d45560af1c5cb67.jpg

credit to: killdoll of RaeWonIsland

oww... I nearly missed it! thanx thanx so much 4 uploading the clip,middy. Im happy 2 hv it dLed successfully. I lov it, raewon and soojung always look the best 2gether. :=))

Guest ladymac

OK GIRLS HERE'S THE NAVER INTERVIEW ARTICLE MY STUDENT TRANSLATED FOR US!! :P

Opening: Kim Rae Won with the image of 'sweet urchin' has completely changed his style in ht eupcoming movie "Mr. Socrates', which premieres Nov. 10th. We wanted to know: which is close to his real self? The 'urchin' or the 'tough guy'?!

Q: You don't seem to be an urchin anymore. Am I meeting a changed man?

RW: I'm still an urchin (smiles and laughs)

Q: Really, for me, Kim Rae Won is the guy from 'My Little Bride' and 'Attic Cat' - a little childish image, but this movie suprised me! Are you allowed to change so dramatically?

RW: Am I ALLOWED??

Q: You changed so much, we are confused about who your real self is. Therefore, we prepared an 'A t Z" questions - 26 questions - please answer briefly. Say, within 10 seconds.

RW: My reaction ability is not that good (laughs)

Q: Ok let's start. You're 24, but why have you not graduated from college?

RW: I started college in 2000 and my grade level is a secret. Let's just say I have a long way to go until I graduate.

Q: What do you remember most from your early acting?

RW: School 2

Q: This character change, do you like it?

RW: Why do you or the audience tell me? ^^

Q: What is your dream as an actor?

RW: I want to remain a passionate actor.

Q: How do you use your lesiure time?

RW: I like to watch movies, travel, and I really used to like fishing, but I'm trying to move on to reading.

Q: Reading?

RW: I'm trying

Q: Footsize?

RW: 280 :blink:

Q: What is the current absurd gossip about you?

RW: None, I don't think I draw much attention.

Q: Close friend?

RW: Moon Gun Young :):)

Q: Your IQ?

RW: When I was in middle school, it was 142 or 147 (OUR RAE WON IS A GENIUS GIRLS!!![b] :)

Q: That's almost at genius level!

RW: Since then, it's been going down by 5 points annually (laughs)

Q: What makes you feel like a Korean?

RW: When I go abroad

Q: What is your satisfaction about your looks?

RW: I just thank my parents.

Q: What's your favorite movie?

RW: The Godfather

Q: How naked would you get for a movie role?

RW: I did a movie 'Plum Blossom" and I think I showed pretty much everything there (laughs)! They show it on cable often. So for those who are curious, watch it.

Q: What is your current most absurd event?

RW: These 26 questions (laughs)

Q: Who is your most memorable partner?

RW: Yeom Jung Ah (the boss in 'Say I Love You to Me')

Q: What is your most frequently asked question?

RW: Recently they've all been about movies

Q: Who do you respect the most?

RW: Myself

Q: Please smile for the viewers

RW: (Smiles and laughs)

Q: What's an unknown secret about your body?

RW: Umm......long legs maybe?

Q: How long are they?

RW: Uh....ok nevermind ^^

Q: Then is there a part of your body you would like to keep a secret?

RW: None.

Q: What clothes do you most enjoy wearing?

RW: Tshirt and jeans

Q: Christmas plans?

RW: Nothing special, I want to spend it with my family.

Q: The best thing you've done this year?

RW: Filming 'Mr. Socrates"

Q: There is talk now that you are the TOP Korean star.

RW: Thank you very much, and I'm trying to meet those standards, but I don't think I'm at the top.

END

Guest sailormoongal

raewon is so funny, LOLs... his IQ is a genius level, he said, its going down 5 points annually!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I can't stop laughing! <33 him <33 he's humorous, so cute!!!!!!! :wub:

thanx bunches, ladymac, I enjoyed it a lot lot, it's so interesting!!!!!! :=))

Hi, all! I love this news article…guess you’ll feel the same^^

Enjoy!

2005/11/4 Chinese Chosum

Kim Rae Won Changes from His Adorable Image and Plays a Thug in “Mr. Socrates”

200511040000151in_kim1.jpg

Popular star Kim Rae Won plays a bad richard simmons role in his new movie “Mr. Socrates”. His 180 degree change in image reveals clearly his strong will to show people that he’s an actor rather than a star.

“Can he play a thug role well?” This is a question out of suspicion. Kim Rae Won’s face is almost perfect as a sculpture. Since he became popular with “Attic Cat”, viewers have always loved his adorable image. He’s cute and playful. In the TV series “Love Story in Harvard”, Kim Rae Won was still a good-looking and straight college student.

But in “Mr. Socrates” scheduled for premiere on Nov 10, he’s changed to a hateful thug, Ku Dong Hyuck. He extinguished a cigarette with his tongue, swear words continuously spilling out of his mouth. He cheated his father who’s in jail to get his money; he’s totally no respect for any moral values.

“It’s like I’ve been always eating cooked meat and this is the first time I taste raw meat. It’s a very new and strange experience.”

Kim Rae Won has always been very serious with his work. He’s famous for studying his scripts so thoroughly. This time he has thrown his whole self into the filming sets. He’s been keeping this Ku Dong Hyuck feeling throughout the 2 months of filming. When he didn’t feel right, he’d stop working, for 2 hours, 3 hours, just to discuss with the director.

Finally, the movie is well liked. Response from the previews is good. Suspicious viewers revealed their very surprised looks. Everyone is surprised by a Kim Rae Won who looks 100% like a thug with very convincing expressions and behavior.

“Mr. Socrates” Stills

200511040000152in_kim2.jpg

The lines of the scene when he said bad things to an old man in the underground train are 100% on site inspiration. The one he extinguished the cigarette with is tongue was not rehearsed but shot right away. During the process when KDH was trained by the criminal ring to become a cop, the scene that he’s tortured is so vivid. He was hung upside down from the ceiling and dumped into water. The crew kept asking him to use a substitute actor for this but he insisted on finishing that himself. In the middle of the story, KDH had a 1-to-many fight with gangsters. In all the fast punching and kicking scenes, he did those all by himself with no stunt.

“If I’m obsessed with one thing, I’ll do it with my life.” For his physical training, he spent 5-6 hours a day. He started playing golf 3 weeks ago and he’s reached the 90 strokes standard. As he’s been living alone since 14, his cooking skills have standards above people who take cooking as a hobby. When he goes fishing, he can make sashimi with the fish he’s caught on site. He always go to 淩晨 seafood market to buy high quality seafood to make dishes. Sometimes just to buy some rare mushroom (松茸), he goes to the village markets for a walk.

His best cooking skill is shown in the “soft stewed soup” (a soup cooked with squids and other ingredients). According to his manager who’s tasted that, he can make it with the least ingredients and it has a light but very good taste. KRW’s acting is just like this soup, without any pretence, and with addition to his sincerity, his image on screen impressed viewers strongly with a lasting charm. Pleased viewers tend to think of his performance again and again.

http://chinese.chosun.com/big5/site/data/h...1104000015.html

fr raewon island/hyu

heehee.. hyu is HYU 007 from RWisland... I think you’re soompi PChoi 007. :D :D

em01haha.gif

thanks so much for translating the news for us. Couldn’t thank you enough. Very well done and good job.

Reading this news make me feel so happy, now people are amazed by his total image transform. Heehee.. I like guy who can cook. I guess not many guy cooks right? I mean among my friend, out of 10, only 2 or 3 can cook well. (I’m excluding those who career are “Chef”)

I hope this is another breakthrough for him. Don't know why, I'm just worried for the rating, don’t know how this affect him. But one thing for sure... his excellent acting is already a great victory. No matter what the rating is, I will fully support "Mr. Socrates". Now knowing that his preview having good comments. I really feel very happy for him.

Next waiting for another good news for him. Yes…. "Mr. Socrates”… fighting…. cross finger praying.... for high rating, receiving award. He's always the best to us.

Guest karkaren88

thx for the Mlb pix, not seen some of them!

just rewatched this movie again today they're absolutely cute together. they're both young and the age difference you can hardly tell! x)

Guest elinluv

Phoebe^^ thanks for the lastest article on our Prince...u r the vitamin for us...**muaks****

Sarah^^ appreciates the translation done by your students and you esp for posting it up..haha.. now we got to know him better by the Q &A and from Phoebe's lastest article it will make us love him much more.

Here is something done.... inspired by this young talented handsome Prince RaeWon.

heart9pk.gif

OK GIRLS HERE'S THE NAVER INTERVIEW ARTICLE MY STUDENT TRANSLATED FOR US!! :P

Opening: Kim Rae Won with the image of 'sweet urchin' has completely changed his style in ht eupcoming movie "Mr. Socrates', which premieres Nov. 10th. We wanted to know: which is close to his real self? The 'urchin' or the 'tough guy'?!

Q: You don't seem to be an urchin anymore. Am I meeting a changed man?

RW: I'm still an urchin (smiles and laughs)

Q: Really, for me, Kim Rae Won is the guy from 'My Little Bride' and 'Attic Cat' - a little childish image, but this movie suprised me! Are you allowed to change so dramatically?

RW: Am I ALLOWED??

Q: You changed so much, we are confused about who your real self is. Therefore, we prepared an 'A t Z" questions - 26 questions - please answer briefly. Say, within 10 seconds.

RW: My reaction ability is not that good (laughs)

Q: Ok let's start. You're 24, but why have you not graduated from college?

RW: I started college in 2000 and my grade level is a secret. Let's just say I have a long way to go until I graduate.

Q: What do you remember most from your early acting?

RW: School 2

Q: This character change, do you like it?

RW: Why do you or the audience tell me? ^^

Q: What is your dream as an actor?

RW: I want to remain a passionate actor.

Q: How do you use your lesiure time?

RW: I like to watch movies, travel, and I really used to like fishing, but I'm trying to move on to reading.

Q: Reading?

RW: I'm trying

Q: Footsize?

RW: 280 :blink:

Q: What is the current absurd gossip about you?

RW: None, I don't think I draw much attention.

Q: Close friend?

RW: Moon Gun Young :):)

Q: Your IQ?

RW: When I was in middle school, it was 142 or 147 (OUR RAE WON IS A GENIUS GIRLS!!![b] :)

Q: That's almost at genius level!

RW: Since then, it's been going down by 5 points annually (laughs)

Q: What makes you feel like a Korean?

RW: When I go abroad

Q: What is your satisfaction about your looks?

RW: I just thank my parents.

Q: What's your favorite movie?

RW: The Godfather

Q: How naked would you get for a movie role?

RW: I did a movie 'Plum Blossom" and I think I showed pretty much everything there (laughs)! They show it on cable often. So for those who are curious, watch it.

Q: What is your current most absurd event?

RW: These 26 questions (laughs)

Q: Who is your most memorable partner?

RW: Yeom Jung Ah (the boss in 'Say I Love You to Me')

Q: What is your most frequently asked question?

RW: Recently they've all been about movies

Q: Who do you respect the most?

RW: Myself

Q: Please smile for the viewers

RW: (Smiles and laughs)

Q: What's an unknown secret about your body?

RW: Umm......long legs maybe?

Q: How long are they?

RW: Uh....ok nevermind ^^

Q: Then is there a part of your body you would like to keep a secret?

RW: None.

Q: What clothes do you most enjoy wearing?

RW: Tshirt and jeans

Q: Christmas plans?

RW: Nothing special, I want to spend it with my family.

Q: The best thing you've done this year?

RW: Filming 'Mr. Socrates"

Q: There is talk now that you are the TOP Korean star.

RW: Thank you very much, and I'm trying to meet those standards, but I don't think I'm at the top.

END

WHOOOOA... your student is so nice. Thanks once again, Sarah.... RW is so humble, he said he don't think he's at the top. This is good for him because he will continue to work hard and show his best for all of us. He's really a very committed guy. Therefore I'm committed too. heehee.. :D :D

more banners :P

1b0c4cc1.jpg

ee2dfae5.jpg

4ea0f706.jpg

ceb1b2aa.jpg

4932d9d3.jpg

O.. hihi cris cris ~~ ^___^

thank you so much for more nice banners arr ~~ hee.. these pics of Rae Won are my favorites too ... :wub:

U r not as busy now? gr8 ~ :D

haha... since we're gonna reach page 100th, do you think you can edit the words? :P

then we can post them up on the celebration page, or we may use them.... ;)