Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Five Korean heartthrobs still dashing and elegant in 40s

6.jpg?type=e1920

202005231905776350_5ec9015929b14.jpg?typ

The artists born in 1981 have all turned 40 this year. This means that they are in the age when nothing can delude them; they don't bother too much about the affairs of this world, and thus nothing can impair their judgment or puzzle them.

However, there are still actors who are in their 40s but still look dashing like young men in their 20s. These main characters are no other than Kang Dong Won, Kim Rae Won, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Jin Wook, and Jo In Sung (in Hangeul alphabet order).

Below are the heartthrobs that have been conquering the hearts of female audiences with timeless handsomeness defying the passage of time.

202005231905776350_5ec90159b9e65.jpg?typ

◼︎ Kim Rae Won

Kim Rae Won - the actor that has gone through many kinds of roles in his acting career - was born on March 19, 1981. His home town is in Gangneung City, Gangwon Province. After majoring in Theater and Cinema at Chung Ang University, Kim Rae Won debuted through the TV series "Me" (rough translation) in 1997.

Kim Rae Won is an actor capable of pulling off all kinds of genres from action to romantic. With a gentle look, he is considered to express well the image of a somewhat playful Adonis image. Above all, the actor's warm deep voice also has a considerable contribution to help him expand his acting scope. Besides, the top-notch ability to convey scripts is also his strength.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/celeb/0.15617250?boardId=1787

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

10 Upcoming Korean Dramas Starring Huge Stars to Look Forward to in The Second Half of 2020

We have witnessed the biggest Korean actors and actresses in their hit drama series in the first half this year. Indeed, it was a roller-coaster ride full of a mix of emotions such as laughter, tears, and inspiration, which became our companion while on lockdown.

However, in the second half of 2020, expect more drama series starring huge celebrities to make your nights busy as a bee. There has been a new batch of drama's announced and made viewers more excited. Also, new plots and storylines are gearing up for release with great actors on the line.

Here is the list of Korean dramas to look forward to in the coming months.

LUCA (TVN)

Genre: Mystery, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Drama

10 Upcoming Korean Drama In Second Half of 2020

A story based on Charles Darwin's "On The Origin of Species," the drama tackles the story of Ji Oh, played by Kim Rae Won, whose identity and extraordinary power makes him a target of mysterious enemies. He will co-star with Lee Da-hee, who plays a detective's role and is searching for the truth behind her parents' mysterious disappearance.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118490/20200723/10-upcoming-korean-drama-in-second-half-of-2020.htm

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

When the gender of 17 male celebrities changed! Jo In-Sung and Kim Soo-hyun are so amazing; are Jung Woo-Sung and Cha Eun-woo Japanese beauties?

The gender conversion filter app that reverses the gender of men and women is too popular. Fans for sure have tried and played this kind of app. What will happen when these handsome male stars become girls?

Kim Rae Won: His beautiful sister.

129610-869310.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Star Daily

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/129610

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*** I've watched his recent movie, "Crazy Romance" -  There is nothing fantastical about “Crazy Romance” but this movie is entertaining.  In fact, the Chinese title for the movie translates to “The Most Ordinary Romance”. What the movie also addresses is the toxic nature of social media and gossip. Crazy Romance” may look like another office romance movie & it would not be a surprise if some see bits of themselves reflected on the screen in one or both of them. I thoroughly enjoyed this film. This film is not heavy going but not too lightweight either. It is a modern romance for the new generation. :blush:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Hello   hello!! 

Hope everybody is fine ^_^

I see that Prince is very active on IG account. 

I have no idea if now we can post Instagram images.

@maria1983, we can now,  however, you probably also noticed that when trying to embed an IG link, an error occurs which leads to the links not being embedded properly. Apparently, Instagram changed their API policy and dropped unauthenticated of Embed support  for other websites. If this can be fixed I don't know yet but the admin and staff here is aware of the situation and I'm just awaiting from them any further developments and if this issue can be fixed.  :anguished:

• Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

@maria1983, we can now,  however, you probably also noticed that when trying to embed an IG link, an error occurs which leads to the links not being embedded properly. Apparently, Instagram changed their API policy and dropped unauthenticated of Embed support  for other websites. If this can be fixed I don't know yet but the admin and staff here is aware of the situation and I'm just awaiting from them any further developments and if this issue can be fixed.  :anguished:

Hm...thank you, dear friend! No, I  didn't even  try to post something. I was " scared". Hope can be fixed. Pray!! 

You know always so much. 

And I see that we have new things.. Like that wiggle...? :D or something like that. 

Hope everybody is fine. Fighting!!

And we just wait patiently for our Prince. :please:

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

5 K-Dramas To Kick-Start Your Korean Language Journey

Who said learning a language couldn’t be fun?

Learning a new language is hard, especially if it’s one that’s significantly different than your native language. Even if you’re advanced in the language, it can be hard to get any practice in if you don’t live in Korea or a heavily Korean area.

Well, watching K-Dramas is a perfect tool for listening and learning! It immerses you in Korean culture and mannerisms while also being extremely entertaining. Here are 5 K-Dramas that are an easy way to kick-start your Korean language learning journey.

5. Gourmet

pIf9pimmSTbXwHYm9lWmmAJn1JffP6Tgvmg4M9g0pJFQ9LtjJQZreCO2xSmL_PloTAkQ3hCRkbpy0WhVlrd1boC_8ifZeMtVNnpdqJMK8bKzXsHR=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 |

Chefs Oh Bong Joo (Kwon Oh Jung) and Lee Sung Chan (Kim Rae Won) were raised like brothers after Sung Chan was orphaned and taken in by Bong Joo’s family. Bong Joo’s family owns a famous traditional Korean restaurant and claim that they descend from the last royal chef of the Joseon Dynasty. Bong Joo assumes that as the eldest, he will be the one to take over his family’s restaurant and marry Joo Hee (Kim So Yeon), but his father makes an announcement about a surprise cooking contest!

l-hP6smzUEDkwMJ-XRUC7yX5ZkGjYv2vPq4RQlxBt0tqOH5mOxUFli-IIgnMlfk9Ez__rsXt2JECn2PGcaPJwPfGBVL5iVbbEmMvFmlA5tdyIBY=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

This one is mostly for fun as it teaches you about many traditional Korean dishes. While you learn more about Korean culture and food, you pick up on some of the terms that are important staples.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-k-dramas-learn-korean-language/

• Like 1

*** The tvN drama “L.U.C.A.” has shared its first poster! Wahhh............KRW is making his return to the world of dramas through this drama after three years. Such quite a long while!  The look in Kim Rae Won’s eyes is captivating in the first poster for the show. I'm looking forward to this drama. “L.U.C.A.” premieres on February 1 at 9 p.m. KST. I know this is going to be good. :blush:

kim-rae-won.jpeg

photo source : soompi news

• Love 1

*** Production updates for this drama have been very few and very far between. Now, I hope we could get MORE news about this upcoming series. We haven't had any stills yet. I also hope we could get one soon. I know teaser has been released today but haven't watched it yet. But I guess this is good news since we get to see Kim Rae Won back on the small screen sooner than expected. Here's another poster for the drama. :blush:

20201228_160857.jpg?w=1024

poster source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/12/28/luca-drops-posters/

• Like 1