Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

On 20/07/2017 at 7:07 PM, anoasys said:

Hi Everyone,

First of all I 'd like to announce the result of 2016 K-drama Soopi Contest Round 1...We won at 1st place with big gap from other competitors by more than 2,400 votes. We could have never made it without your ongoing support and help...so big applause for our great team work and never ending love for Doctors :thumbsup::love:

THANK YOU , @anoasys !!! at least we had a great time . and our Doctors TOPIC came to life one more time :D

On 22/07/2017 at 3:51 AM, bogin79 said:

i guess golf is his priority as of now.. hehehheh just hv to wait a little longer for his next project! go oppa enjoy your life! then come back with the best project refreshed and inspired!! 

MAYBE A project about golf ? :D

On 22/07/2017 at 4:17 PM, ploy1234 said:

we only a wait ....miss him on scenes :blush:

yes , is time for a new project . :D

THANK YOU @lucidasidera !!!

• Like 5

***I'm not familiar with this old series done by KRW........:tongue:

Which Top Stars Starred in the School Series?

photo870418.jpg

The famous School Series is back! Starting from 1999 to 2002, and then from 2012 to 2013, and restarting the legacy in 2015, the School Series accompanied my generation's school years. Having 7 different seasons, some episodes have similarities considering the limit of the genre but nevertheless, it is still the program that attracts all the young viewers, and still the program that every young actors and actresses wishes to take part in. Reason being, there's a speculation going around that at least 1 person from the cast of each season will become a top star in South Korea. Having that reputation, the cast of "School 2017" sparked a great interest to everyone.

If you don't believe this, you should take a look at the history of School Series casts! I was surprised to see it myself also.

"School 2" 1999.05.08 - 2000.02.27

photo870420.jpg

Starring Kim Rae-won, Kim Min-hee, Ha Ji-won, Lee Yo-won, Shim Ji-ho, Ki Tae-yeong, Jae Hee

Source : 1boon.kakao.com/mykca...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ploy1234 said:

Thanks a lot Willenette....School2 is one of my favorite Raewon :blush:

Hi ploy, ohhh..................so, you were able to watch this drama.....I'm sure it was good since it's one of your favorites.....:tongue:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi maria, ohhh....were you able to watch this old drama?:tongue:

hello , hello ... yes ,  you find school 2 on YT .  i did not find it traslated in english . but i like to watch KRW . :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

hello , hello ... yes ,  you find school 2 on YT .  i did not find it traslated in english . but i like to watch KRW . :D

maria, sigh............I want it subbed in English so, I will enjoy watching the drama. :tongue:

• Like 2