Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

20 hours ago, ling99905 said:

Hey... berries... very nice choice of selection.

Dear All ....

Happy Thanksgiving Day! 

Joy... Happiness... Health...
All these and many more are my wishes for you!

My treat to you. Calling the Chef Raewon.... :) 

RWGOU29May09-1.jpg

HI HI ~~ dear @ling99905^^  THANK YOU for the good wishes... same here... All the Best to you ~~ :heart: & LUcky & Merry Always ~~ :D

O... & thankss for sharing your awesome works ~~ Love Love  to see them again ~~~ B)  you captured 'Sang Chan's cutest & intriguing moments ~~  :lol:

(btw... noticed that we're gonna hit 2000 pages?  :w00t:  its been long we haven't celebrated page hits... so... lets come together that day with some special tributes like posting your favorite set of Prince's pics or artworks or anything special you wanna share ....  K...?   :P

& Our Chef Rae Won's YUMmy treat back for YOU ~~~  gif_1e.gif

Gourmet_2008calendar_SMILE.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, maria1983 said:

morning , morning !!

he said at some point that if he was not an actor ...maybe an musician . and i believe after musician will say a chef :D

CTTO

hahaha... & after a chef .. he may say a politician .. :lol:  cuz long time ago..  I had read about his detailed profile .. that if hes not an actor, what profession he wanna be?  ;) (not sure if its an official profile?  The info for other items seemed accurate though ... :P )

Actually, its the first time for me to learn until that 'Doctors' interview that he mentioned about being a musician if not being an actor... & for being a chef... I seemed to have read that he would like to open some kind like a sashimi restaurant .. since he likes fishing very much back then. :rolleyes:

came across this old but interesting article ----    @maria1983 posted before?  ;)

credit PChoi (klaritia) for English translation -----

2006/11/23 innolife.com (Chinese)

Kim Rae Won, “Stuffy youngster? People say I lied about my age!”

金來沅,"少年老成?還有人說我謊報年齡呢!"

“Director Lee Chang Soon asked me whether I lied about my age!”

Gorgeous actor Kim Rae Won talked about a story of his being queried about his age for his acting skills are too matured for an actor of his age. This story was revealed when he’s interviewed just before his new movie ‘Sunflower’ opens.

KRW, who’s more matured and calm than friends of his age, got his nick of ‘stuffy youngster’. He behaves much more matured than his real age.

“Stuffy youngster? People say I’ve been in the business for 9 years, but I don’t have a single scandal… strange actor. So what about me start one now." (Laughs)

KRW appears so gentle and warm on the TV screen, charming viewers but his macho charisma seems to be restrained. It’s said that when shooting ‘Snowman’(2003), the director Lee Chan Soon doubted about his real age.

“I worked very hard in ‘Snowman’. There’s this scene in which I was sending the woman I love away from me. That’s when Director Lee Chan Soon asked if I lied about my age. I was just 21 then. He thought I would cry doing it but actually I smiled. So he thought I’m someone who knows what life really is and asked if I was really just 21.”

KRW reveals he matured early because he’s been living alone for many years. He made himself meals, lived in dormitories and understood the importance of reading other people’s minds. He got all these experiences involving in the basketball trainings in his school years and they made the now down-to-earth KRW.

“When I was having those tough trainings at the beach in middle school, my dad came and see me. He told me he felt so bad seeing me running with a blank face and tired like dead. He felt his son had lost all emotions.”

The tough trainings make him strong. He won’t quit with little difficulties. But he’s lost much fun feeling the little happy things as a kid. But through playing in ‘Sunflower’, he has the opportunity to go back to feel the happiness of trivial details in life.

“Now I want to live a life that I feel like. Now long before I hugged my mom. I thought why couldn’t I do little things like these in the past? So why not making up some scandals now?”

When there’s no filming work, he can spend 2 months going places to fish. I wonder what kind of ‘scandals’ this young actor can make, with this matured lifestyle and acting skills!

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=8011

Rae-won's talking about this 'Snowman' scene... :glasses:

60d015ae.jpg

f06c9a5b.jpg

7021c842.jpg

=============

'Sunflower' press conf .......

1161576942358_1.jpg

Nov 13, 2006 'Sunflower' VIP screening + other stage greeting ..... 

D4529-830.jpg

D4529-831.jpg

D4529-828.jpg

SOO COOL + HOT ~~~~ gif_1a2c1.gif

D4529-74.jpg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, berries812 said:

hahaha... & after a chef .. he may say a politician .. :lol:  cuz long time ago..  I had read about his detailed profile .. that if hes not an actor, what profession he wanna be?  ;) (not sure if its an official profile?  The info for other items seemed accurate though ... :P

came across this old but interesting article ----   

and after politician ...he will say a doctor . hahahaha

i love all his interview , old and new ... this man is wirdo and attractive at the same time .  he will let you ''wow!!!!! ''  each and every single time . he will stay and analize a lot all his answers ...like he's some kind of oracle , and that all the destiny of this galaxy is in his mind , and in the answers that his mind will ''produce'' . always a pleasure ...never boring , just KRW . :D

thank you , @berries812 !!!

• Like 3

I am finally back to the forum! Had so many problems logging in for the past week, but i did read all the posts! :D

Hope you guys had a great week/holiday and thanks for all the wonderful pics and videos posted! :wub:

On 11/25/2016 at 7:45 AM, berries812 said:

ThanksgivingSnoopy.jpg

HI HI Dear all ~~ :D

Wishing you a Very Happy Turkey Day & a Blessed Joyful Time heart.gifrose.gif  w/ your Loved ones ~~  :lol::D

happy+thanksgiving+snoopy.jpg

hehe.... gotta give Heart-felt THANKS to Dear @maria1983^^  for always keeping Our Prince's thread up & kicking ~~ myAvatar_17001958_2.gifwith so many WONderful Prince goodies, old & new ... Plus your Fun, insightful Sharings  ~~~  :D

(btw... my sister & family came visit us fr SF today for a week... so ... :phew: anyway.. I'll try come here

as much as possible... dear maria maria, HWAITING ~~ :wub: :P)

78dc42a1.jpg

of course.. Many Many THANKS to @bogin79, @ploy1234, @ling99905, @irilight, @liana520@willenette, @lala01, @peanuts281, @only*rae won*, @reddevil92, @avrylle, & all ~~ for Your UNWAVERing LOve & Support of

OUR BELOVED, BEAUTIFUL-INSIDE-&-OUT PRINCE ~~ 000200BF.gif:lol:

E0fmkqZ.gif

10295.gif

• Like 4

On 11/26/2016 at 9:46 AM, berries812 said:

:D

@maria1983^^  a very good morning to you ~~

(btw... in your country, do you celebrate Thanksgiving or X'mas or something similar to it ?  ;) )

Hi berries, here in my side we don't celebrate Thanksgiving....This is known in Korea as Chuseok -  This is actually one of the four major holidays celebrated in Korea along with the Lunar New Year. It is a major holiday in South Korea when families gather together and visit their hometowns and is celebrated with a three-day national holiday. Unlike in the United States, where Thanksgiving is just one day, Chu-Sok is three days and involves special foods. For Koreans it's a family holiday. Do you know that the day after Chuseok is the day when the daughters-in-law visit their families? What about gifts? Some receive gifts from work a week before Chuseok. Many K-companies give cash bonuses or gifts to their employees on Chuseok. I know other countries around the world that celebrate a holiday similar to the celebration of Thanksgiving in the United States and Canada are China, Brazil, Malaysia, India and Korea. :P

• Like 3

6 hours ago, reddevil92 said:

I am finally back to the forum! Had so many problems logging in for the past week, but i did read all the posts! :D

Hope you guys had a great week/holiday and thanks for all the wonderful pics and videos posted! :wub:

nice to have you back :D

YES , i also had few problems with the ''log in'' on the forum ... seams that now is okay . hope .

a great day / week to tou too ...and to all fans here :D

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi berries, here in my side we don't celebrate Thanksgiving....This is known in Korea as Chuseok -  This is actually one of the four major holidays celebrated in Korea along with the Lunar New Year. It is a major holiday in South Korea when families gather together and visit their hometowns and is celebrated with a three-day national holiday. Unlike in the United States, where Thanksgiving is just one day, Chu-Sok is three days and involves special foods. For Koreans it's a family holiday. Do you know that the day after Chuseok is the day when the daughters-in-law visit their families? What about gifts? Some receive gifts from work a week before Chuseok. Many K-companies give cash bonuses or gifts to their employees on Chuseok. I know other countries around the world that celebrate a holiday similar to the celebration of Thanksgiving in the United States and Canada are China, Brazil, Malaysia, India and Korea. :P

INTERESTING !!

thanks to share this with us .

we have on 1 december the national day . and on 6 december we have another somehow of SANTA ... who also bring gifts to us . and on 30 november we put some grain in a bowl in the house to see how our health will be in the next year .

great day to all !!! :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

nice to have you back :D

YES , i also had few problems with the ''log in'' on the forum ... seams that now is okay . hope .

a great day / week to tou too ...and to all fans here :D

INTERESTING !!

thanks to share this with us .

we have on 1 december the national day . and on 6 december we have another somehow of SANTA ... who also bring gifts to us . and on 30 november we put some grain in a bowl in the house to see how our health will be in the next year .

great day to all !!! :D

Hi maria, me, too - I also had a problem logging-in last week. So NICE to see you back here. What you shared above is also interesting. So, Nov. 30 is nearing........... :P

• Like 3

1 minute ago, willenette said:

Hi maria, me, too - I also had a problem logging-in last week. So NICE to see you back here. What you shared above is also interesting. So, Nov. 30 is nearing........... :P

hm , yes ... was a problem that i never had before . was like i was already log ... but not really log :D

and is also a free day from work . :D

RO78739877_w1000_h0.jpg

CTTO

• Like 2