Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

omg krw in black!! tq @maria1983 black white yellow whatever he is my weakness... but nowadays i have divided my time admiring both krw and newt scamander/eddie redmayne.... hahhahaha i hope to see krw in that kind of character eccentric and weird but at the same time kind, considerate and smart!

• Like 3

:glasses:

@liana520^^  nice find .... thank you ~   :D

Those are scenes fr Prince's one & only Japanese movie -- 2008 'Hanakage'' ('Flower Shadow)   ~~

gif_1a2b1.gif

Plot ------

Flower Shadow features South Korean actor Rae-won Kim, who plays an elementary school teacher that falls in love with a Korean-Japanese jewelry designer, played by Mirai Yamamoto.

an old news -----  :glasses:
Kim Rae-won, Popular in both Korea and Japan

March 13, 2008 Korea

The drama "Best Chef" in Korea. Two movie premieres in Japan.

'There's no time to rest!"

It is expected that actor Kim Rae-won will be showing different sides of his charm in Korea and Japan. While filming the Korean drama "Best Chef", he will be premiering two movies in Japan. A representative of Kim Rae-won has said, "Two movies will premiere in Japan soon. On the 8th, "Hana Kage" (Director Kawai Hayato) and "Sunflower" (Director Kang Seok-beom) will premiere. "Hana Kage" will be premiering in Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo, and other major cities, and will be a stepping stone for him to become a star of the Korean wave".

It is hard for Kim Rae-won to even show his face these days due to his filming of the drama "Best Chef". Because of this, the curiosity of fans is growing. Kim Rae-won's representative said, "I believe there will be a chance for him to meet with his fans soon in Korea to promote his Japanese movies. He really wants to meet with his fans".

fr: asianfanatics

[2/21/2008 - Japan]

Prince at Press conference of  'Hanakage'' (Flower Shadow) with his Japanese partner  Mirai Yamamoto.

2008_Flower_Shadow_1.jpg

2008_Flower_Shadow_1a.jpg  :heart:

10049927166.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

did you saw this movie , @berries812 ? we can find it somewere ? :D

MORNING , MORNING !!

thank you , @liana520 !!! YOU ALWAYS FIND THE BEST PICTURES :D

Good Morning to you ~~  @maria1983^^

O... I haven't seen the movie ... just some bits of it .... :P think the copyright thingy in Japan is strict ...so theres not much online as well .....  :rolleyes:

actually you can buy the movie DVD on yahoo Japan -----  ;)

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/felista/00000915085.html

February 15, 2008

miscs.jpg  Actor Kim Rae Won Stars in Japanese Movie

Actor Kim Rae-won

Another Korean heartthrob, actor Kim Rae-won, 26, is stepping up his activities in Japan.

Kim stars in a Japanese movie named "Hanakage" (Flower Shadow) directed by Hayato Kawai.

He plays an elementary school teacher who falls in love with a Korean-Japanese jewelry designer played by Mirai Yamamoto. Filmed in both Korea and Japan, this movie depicts international love.

Kim debuted in MBC's teen drama "Me" (1996) and is known for his role in the TV romantic comedy "Rooftop Room Cat" (2003), in which late Jeong Da-bin starred as his counterpart. He also appeared in movies like "Mr. Socrates" (2005) and "Sunflower" (2006).

He currently shoots Korean TV soap opera "Sikgaek" (The Grand Chef) based on Huh Young-man's popular cartoon. "Sikgaek" will be aired in April on SBS.

Meanwhile, SG Wanna Be, the Korean R&B trio, sings the main theme for the movie. Sport Hochi, a Japanese paper, reported that SG Wanna Be's "Arirang" was chosen for the soundtrack, since the group performs actively both in Korea and Japan.  The group were greatly impressed with the move which they felt had something profound to say about the nature of love.

Yamamoto, the leading actress, was deeply moved by the music and said that the movie and SG Wanna Be's music met through destiny led by love.

The trio debuted in 2004 through "Wanna Be+" and released albums "While You Live" (2005), "The 3rd Masterpiece" (2006) and "The Sentimental Chord" (2007). The group is known for having high album sales. SG Wanna Be previously held four concerts in Japan, the most recent one this January.

The movie will be in theaters March 8 and SG Wanna Be will release their Japanese album "I Love SG Wanna Be" March 19.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2008/02/139_19003.html

Flowershadow01.jpg

Flowershadow04.jpg

Flowershadow05.jpg

Here the trailer & promotion on Japan TV +  a part of the movie ......   :D

[Japan + Korea Movie] Hanakage - Flower Shadow (Japan KNTV)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, berries812 said:

@maria1983^^

O... I haven't seen the movie ... just some bits of it .... :P think the copyright thingy in Japan is strict ...so theres not much online as well .....  :rolleyes:

actually you can buy the movie DVD on yahoo Japan -----  ;)

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/felista/00000915085.html

He plays an elementary school teacher who falls in love with a Korean-Japanese jewelry designer played by Mirai Yamamoto. Filmed in both Korea and Japan, this movie depicts international love.

oh , @berries812 , @berries812 , @berries812 :D you always come to us with so many information . you always know all about all :D

hm , i forget to say that this morning i had problem to log in on forum ...  did anybody else had the same isue ?

Drama-Review-Doctors-Episode-1_41.jpg

ctto

restmb_jhidxmake-12.jpg?w=714

ctto

• Like 2

3 hours ago, maria1983 said:

oh , @berries812 , @berries812 , @berries812 :D you always come to us with so many information . you always know all about all :D

hm , i forget to say that this morning i had problem to log in on forum ...  did anybody else had the same isue ?

haha... I don't know or remember it all ...  I just made some effort to search ... esp tons of goodies on this soompi fantastic Prince thread ~~  :w00t::w00t:   BIG  THANKS to all those good old fans here ... we usually didn't post unless we found goodies like news/info/translations/pics/caps/video links/fan-works/ etc..... :D

O... I didn't come to soompi this morning.. but I did have a hard time to sign in a short while ago when I wanna post .... I had this problem a few times before ...  dunno why....  think soompi still has some 'bugs' here & there ...  ><>< :sweatingbullets:

okie.... Our Prince is truly a very good model for garments ... really hope he would do it again  ~~ gif_1g1a.gif

2008 'Hang Ten'  ---

2008_Hang_Ten.png

thumbnail02.jpg

SV300016-1.jpg

SV300017-1.jpg

P080215008-1.jpg

He had a female partner ....  Oh Yeon Seo  :glasses:

• Like 2