Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

@berries812 I like this game :D

MORNING ~~ @maria1983^^   sorry... been tooo busy the past few days ~~~ ><>< just can spare a little time to post ... :phew:

see... you are simply AMAZING ~~  :w00t: ...so resourceful you've already found so many great pics of Prince in blue, green, grey, black, white  :w00t: ... haahaha.... GR8 JOB ~~ :glasses:  THANK YOU ~~ gif_1a.pnggif_1a.png

yup ~~ lets continue the game .... welCOME others to join us ....   :D 

More... Oppa in red ----- 

unlike most men.... Our Prince indeed looks AWEsome in color RED ~~~ gif_1d.gif

2003 ....  Garment CF 'KoolHaas' X'mas edition ....

kim_rae_won-santa1.jpg

2005 in Taiwan for "Love Story in Harvard' promotion .....

437_4.jpg

437_5.jpg

437_7.jpg

437_3.jpg :heart:

• Like 1

Annyeong chingus!!! @maria1983 @berries812 and all my krw sisters!!!! 

We're talking about colors now? LOL krw oppa looks best without any colors, BUT his ANGRY ABS skin color. All natural! Hahahahaha! :D:D:D his color is perfect for all the colors! Ahhahaahha REInbow colors!!! Hahahaha yay! MAYBE....GREEN would be my choice!! (My favorite) Hahaha always makes me even HAPPIER when i see him in that color! Double dose of sunshine oppa! :):):) 

https://goo.gl/images/6wNq28

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lala01 said:

We're talking about colors now? LOL krw oppa looks best without any colors, BUT his ANGRY ABS skin color. All natural! Hahahahaha! :D:D:D his color is perfect for all the colors! Ahhahaahha REInbow colors!!! Hahahaha yay! MAYBE....GREEN would be my choice!! (My favorite) Hahaha always makes me even HAPPIER when i see him in that color! Double dose of sunshine oppa! :):):) 

hahahaha

i was thinking to have a post about colour NO COLOUR ... but i became shy .

how are you ? still fish for you sushi , @lala01 ???? hahahaha

i also love him in green ... accentuate the colour of his skin .  :D  and he look divine .

but he also look great in any colour ... still because of the colour of his skin . :)

oh , @berries812 ...always  amazing .

1 hour ago, berries812 said:

:glasses:

Have you seen these ?    2003 pics ....Dashing Prince in black suit .... this hairstyle of his is what I love.gifmost ...  so like European style ... @maria1983.. right ?  :D

yes , he looks so gooooooddddd !!! :D

THANK YOU !!!

but also he looks amazing with any hair style . this must be love . :) BECAUSE WE SEE HIM PERFECT NO MATTER WHAT :D 

• Like 4

On 11/17/2016 at 0:04 PM, berries812 said:

fr: Chuan Yeh ----  the Moderator of RaewonIsland.com + RaewonIsland.com FB + baidu KRW

http://www.raewonisland.com/ri/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/raewonisland/

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&fr=bks0000&kw=金来沅

These are all the Honorary Membership Cards that I've got since I joined Kim Rae Won Official FanClub in Korea -- MIR .. 9 years ago ~~

This is 2016 Honorary Membership Card

fr: baidu KRW

thanks berries....I busy out today for transfer my application to Chuan....Done!!

ah...my fb friend from Mynmar...she said she cant do it for 2017 Membership, she have to wait for 2018

thanks for as above shared....:D

she same as me with Mir...9 years ago.....but I was late application in year 2015, 2016 ...

this is my...

pizap.com14794541400363_zpsbwheayao.jpg

pizap.com14794544140082_zps4wqqntak.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/17/2016 at 4:39 AM, berries812 said:

fitrimersi :

The more I know about Kim Rae won @krw810319 the more I love and adore him.

He just more than excellent actor. He has beautiful soul.   

I agree with you...berries :wub:

Photodocumentary ....rough translation by Janeiro/soomp

ihttp://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/171-kim-rae-won-%EA%B9%80%EB%9E%98%EC%9B%90-%E2%9D%A4-ardent-actor-%E2%9D%A4-shining-star-upcoming-movies-revival-and-the-prison/?page=475

page1_zpsaoh045h2.jpg

page2_zpshqvnhljy.jpg

page3_zpsbqjwrofc.jpg

page4_zpsg63luwce.jpg

page5_zpsytrwntqr.jpg

page6_zpsrsq34kn9.jpg

page7_zpsmmyiwzo4.jpg

raewonworld fb

• Like 2

16 hours ago, lala01 said:

https://goo.gl/images/6wNq28

15 hours ago, maria1983 said:

hahahaha

i was thinking to have a post about colour NO COLOUR ... but i became shy .

how are you ? still fish for you sushi , @lala01 ???? hahahaha

i also love him in green ... accentuate the colour of his skin .  :D  and he look divine .

but he also look great in any colour ... still because of the colour of his skin . :)

Waahahahaa ~~ @lala01^^  you soo funny ~~ & you're RIGHT ~~

Prince looks D BEST with his ALL NATURAL color ----   REinbow color... VEinbow color ... his original SKinbow color ~~~ :blush::lol:

& indeed " his color is PERfect for all colors "  ~~ :glasses:

@maria1983^^ ditto ditto~~  "he looks great in any color.... because of the color of his skin "

"green... accentuate the color of his skin..... divine ~~ " :D

okie...  more of Our DIVINE-looking Prince .....  Triple dose of SUNSHINE Oppa ~~~ gif_1a2b2.gifgif_1a2b2.gifgif_1a2b2.gif

2002 'My Love Patzzi' period .....  LOVe his tan .... Prince sure can carry green color ~~~  gif_1c.gif

KRW_green_1.jpg

KRW_green_2.jpg

KRW_green_3.jpg

KRW_green_4.jpg

KRW_green_5.jpg

KRW_green_6.jpg  :heart:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, berries812 said:

... his original SKinbow color ~~~ :blush::lol:

hahahaha

yes , the colour give to him by nature . :D

promise-kim-rae-won-interview-a1.jpg

ctto

indeed ...he looks amazing no matter what . but maybe is that we are like some kind of mom  ... who see her kid the best and the most beautiful no matter what . hahahaha

47 minutes ago, ploy1234 said:

continue....playing game TODAY ....Prince Striped Shirt  :lol:

oh , @ploy1234 !!

we like it !! we really like it a lot .

but like i always say ... he's the one who ''make'' the clothes  ...because with out his body ... will be just clothes and nothing more ...a piece of material whit no value . :D

FIGHTING !!

i really miss him . hope for a meeting soon with the fans ...or with a news about the fact that he will have a new project next year . pray !!!

• Like 2