Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

@yumenas, welcome to Kim Rae Won thread. Glad to have you here... I hope you will not just be a lurker, but be active.

7273645_orig.gif

Kim Rae won was also my introduction to the Kdrama world, with Gourmet, followed by his other drama and movies.  I am still in awe of his acting, when I see him on screen.

Waving hi to all wonderful Raewoners.

Dramabeans just published a conversation between Javabeans and girlfriday. Frankly I had no patience to read the whole conversation. What got my attention is the fact that they use Kim Rae won's photos from Gourmet, (and I don't even see Gourmet or Kim Rae won mentioned in their conversation, unlessI missed it. )

Odds and Ends: Cooking the book

oddsends_16a.jpg

You can read it all and see other photos on Dramabeans

@irilight
Hi... :-h
Thank you for your warm welcome. :D
I also hope to be active in here.

To all Raewoners, please take care me. ^:)^

I want share my story about KRW :D
I first saw KRW in drama "Attic Cat". After that i saw him on movie "My Little Bride".
Since then i have always followed his drama and movie.
Although i watch other actor/actress dramas or movies, but KRW always has been my first crush. :x

My favorite movie is "Sunflower". I remember crying after watching that movie.
KRW always touched my heart with his acting!
For drama, my favorite is "Love Story In Harvard". I never get tired to rewatch that drama!
I also like all KRW's dramas and movies. :D
I really miss KRW and can't wait for Gangnam Blues!

May i ask something?
From where we can get information about KRW?
Whether KRW has DC gallery or Baidu? Or other forums?
Thanks ;)

# Bonus picture :

- KRW - Sunflower
10435922_1515781011978143_7210423930596592287_n.jpg
- KRW - Love Story In Harvard
1796864_1515780921978152_1006669501236527877_o.jpg
cr : as tag

HI Hi dear Raaewoners ~ Waving to you all ~~ smileys-waving-234568.gif
Welcome yumenas to Prince thread .... we enjoy to see new fans of Prince raewon sharing with us their stores of getting crush of him hee :D
OMO How i am soo excited to see first shoots of him in Gangnam Blues eager to see more & more Thanks gals for sharing ~~ :x
Kim Rae Won with Lee Min Ho in SBS Awards 2011 , They chatted a bit on stage :)

i9LaukPK8xjuX.jpg
fr Gangnam Blus thread 

Hello everybody!  :)
A great fan of KRW posted this message on Facebook:MIR今天發了應援電影"江南布魯斯"公告,希望海內外的fans一起響應^^미르님들~~강남블루스 후원을 부탁드립니다!!mir前辈们~ ~"江南布鲁斯"應援,請多關照! !의리 미르~~!!많이 고대하시던 강블 촬영 소식을 알려 드립니다.래원님은 아주 열심히 촬영에 임하시고 몸도 건강하시답니다.. 음식은 여전히 맘껏 (?) 못드시고요.ㅎㅎ이팀장님 말씀이 전주, 합천, 순천 기타 ..등등 정말 이리번쩍 저리번쩍 하며 찍나봐요.넘 더워서 스텝들이 많이 지치나봐요..그래서 쿨링쿨링 타올( 시중 최고급)과 바베큐 밥차를 보낼까 준비 중입니다.급하게 추진하게되어 미르님들에게 사후 보고 드려야 함을 이해 부탁드립니다.초미의 관심사인 우린 언제나 래원님 촬영을 보게 되나인데..아마 좀 불투명하고요..제작발표회때는 확실할 거 같아요~아울러 미르님들께!!!강블 후원금을 모을까 합니다..여러모로 신경쓰시는 곳 많겠지만 래원님 간만의 작품 후원이니 금액에 상관없이 많은 참여 부탁드려요~~!!<보내실 곳>*국내: 외환은행 620-229793-795 유동순* 해외팬분들은 송금료가 비싸니 가급적 각 게시판지기님( 중화 chuan님, 일본 mei-bs님)에게 보내시면 좋을듯해요~~<사용처>1. 촬영장 간식2. 제작발표회 현수막, 써폿 물품3. 쌀화환 등등앞으로 있을 제작발표회 써폿 문제는 게시판에 미리 회원님들의 의견을 구하고 실시하렵
This is the Google translation, it is not very good but I think I get the general meaning. It seems that the conditions for the filming crew and the actors are very hard and they are making a plea to fans to send money to help with snack food and other items. It breaks my heart that they all have to suffer through lack of funds!Mir nimdeul ~ ~ thank you for sponsoring the Gangnam blues!mir 前辈 们 ~ ~ "江南 布鲁斯" 应 援, 请多 关照! !MiR-law ~ ~!Gangbeul did he shoot a lot of news to tell you ancient.Im taken by Rae is very hard on your body and health food is still all-you-can-do you attach .. (?) Sip me right. Heh hehWord yitimjang's poles, Hapcheon, etc. .. so I come Suncheon flashing and flashing away must've taken.There are many hot, tired must've step over.So cooling cooling towels (available premium) and is preparing a barbecue bapcha to kick everyone.Rushed to the Mir promotion nimdeul ought to be reported to the post thank you for your understanding.Rae's urgent concern, we always see the shooting, but .. but .. maybe a little opaque hagoyoI think making sure that when the presentation ...In addition, by Mir deulkke!All donations to the gangbeul did.Many places in many ways, but Rae's nerves sseusineun tidal, regardless of the amount of work sponsored participation are you ~ ~ I'm begging you!<Mail to>* Korea: Korea Exchange Bank 620-229793-795 yudongsun* Bissani overseas fans who are sending money as possible each bulletin is being said (chuan China's, Japan's mei-bs), send them to be good for you ~ ~<Applications>1 filming snacks2 press conference banners, sseopot goods3 rice wreaths etc.The problem is that the upcoming press conference sseopot board seek the opinion of your conduct pre haryeop
BpbOiUUCYAAcSbM.jpg:large

I hope we'll get to see them together getting many awards for Gangnam Blues!BpVy7W7IEAA5DKv.jpg:large

BIG WELCOME to YUMENAS! welcome53.gif
Thank you @only*rae won* for the great pictures!

Waving to all KRW's lovers  :-h
Here are messages from Chuan regarding help for Gangnam Blues:

overseas rae won fans:

The announcement is regarding the activities to support the new movie filming, including visiting and providing food to the place of movie shooting, and also supports during the press conference. Hope everyone can provide some donations to raise fund for these activities.

For those who wants to donate, please send message to contact me directly.^^

overseas fans can send your donation by post Name: Yeh I -Chuan Address: No.78, Sec. 3, Minquan Rd., West Central Dist., Tainan City 700, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Mobile No.0939811319
She asks if you send check not to write the name of payee. I think she wants to turn it to MIR directlyLike

So, if anybody is able, let us show our support and love!
10395823_1492787950953357_1075654122818768509_n.jpg

Guest mythily

Welcome Yumenas it's always a pleasure to meet another Kim Rae won fan. We all love him dearly he is the most awesome, charming and loving man. Let's all support him with his new movie. Oppaaa fighting!!!!!!!'

@catherinesmith, @mythily
Thank you for your warm welcome. :x

So, all fans hold a project to support 'Gangnam Blues' movie.
It's great! :D Fighting!

@catherinsmith
Thank you for your information. ;)

KRW oppa fighting! \m/ \m/ \m/habr5.jpg
cr : @klaritia (repost)

I found a thread that discusses "Food/meal and beverages that you saw in K-dramas".
Ps : That thread was awesome! =P~ =P~ =P~

In that thread, there are some pictures of Kim Rae Won from drama Love Story In Harvard.
LSIH is my favorite drama. :x Therefore i post them in here.

KyoRean said: Anyeong chingu! , breakfast? ;))

Still remember K-Drama Love Story In Harvard? It was one of all evergreen k-dramas for me.
In LSIH, KRW cooked Rice Pillaf for breakfast. His friends they loved it.
KTH & KRW were awesome in that drama. Hats off to them :) fighting!

MMmmmm...looks like healthy food for me.. maybe I should try cook it myself.. but how do I start? =))

#Kim Rae Won #Food
Pizza from drama "Love Story In Harvard"
KyoRean said:Bianhe chingu,, I still have more food from drama Love Story in Harvard...
Are you hungry chingu  ;)

Scene taken from K-Drama, Love Story In Harvard.
KRW need to win a case. KTH helping him and they stayed up late. They worked hard.
KRW ordered PIZZA delivery and they had awesome PIZZA supper, just the two of them <3 …awesome ;)

Omo!... I think I just made myself hungry and craving for PIZZA now... ottoke  :-/

@yumenas, oh.... thank you dear....  I will for sure be visiting that food and beverage Kdrama thread.

Someone was very creative to make that thread! yey.

Yes... I do remember those breakfast in Love Story in Harvard. Thank you for bringing up the warm memories

Of course our dear Prince is quite a chef in real life too. He started by going to chef school when preparing for Gourmet drama

kimraewon_40.jpg

He always does everything so meticulously

27819_394905132482_60977_n.jpg

@irilight
You're welcome :D
Yes.. That thread was very creative and interesting.

Aww... Thanks for KRW pictures. :x :x :x
Makes me want to re-watch "Gourment". \:D/

Btw, from drama "Gourment" many types of food that can be share in food thread. :-?

@catherinesmith
Thank you for update :-bd

Fans have sent the snack to location shooting. It's great! ^^
KRW oppa, fighting!
I'm waiting for 'Gangnam Blues' :bz

More pictures from Food Thread :

#Kim Rae Won #Food
"Chicken Feet" from Drama Love Story In Harvard - Ep 7

- Gif
005uMHeYgw1ehay1lg8xxg30ci091n2q.gif
Gif by me/original pic from @nov6060

- Picture