Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Guest mythily

Hi dobebahan welcome to our Kim Rae Won family. You are not the only one who is been struck by our Kim Rae Won's love we call him our prince. We are all been struck by his charm and love. You will love him more and more the more you watch him. I haven't seen him in person yet. Im in love with him for the past 3 years. And guess what I'm looking to meet a guy like him only god can help me with that. A warm welcome from all of us.

Im eagerliy waiting for more pictures of him. He looks so hot in the new pictures. I just want to keep watching him. The gangnam blues shooting is starting in April so he is going to be busy with that.

I hope Middy, Ploy, Maria, Willenette,Catherine, OnlyRaeWon and Irilight and everyone else is having a wonderful time with your family and friends. Can't wait for spring to come I'm tired of this cold weather. I'm still looking for my prince charming but he is too busy preparing for gangnam blues:))))

We will celebrate our princes birthday tomorrow can't wait for that.

Guest cutecutegirl

Hi guys! Kim Rae Won's fans! :)  Have you watched "Attic Cat" or "Cat On The Roof" starred by Kim Rae Won?? How is Kim Rae Won's character?? Is it a good drama? The reason why I'm asking about the drama "Cat On The Roof" is that Lee Min Ho oppa has recently said in his interview that he likes 2 play a casual role like the one Kim Rae Won did in "Attic Cat"!PLSSS answer me! tnx an ocean! love you!  :)

cutecutegirl said: Hi guys! Kim Rae Won's fans! :)  Have you watched "Attic Cat" or "Cat On The Roof" starred by Kim Rae Won?? How is Kim Rae Won's character?? Is it a good drama? The reason why I'm asking about the drama "Cat On The Roof" is that Lee Min Ho oppa has recently said in his interview that he likes 2 play a casual role like the one Kim Rae Won did in "Attic Cat"!PLSSS answer me! tnx an ocean! love you!  :)

hello TO ALL LOVABLE RAEWONERS!!!

THIS THE DAY...OUR PRINCE NATAL DAY!!

I HAVE POSTs/REPOSTs SOME PICTURES OF RAE WON...  (credits to all the maker)

kiss.gif thanks :) kisses to you all

HERE ARE FOR OUR DEAR PRINCE...

raewoniloveu.jpg

thhappybday.gif

iloveyou.gif

bday.gif

I DONT WANNA COUNT THE CANDLES.. WHATEVER YOUR AGE NOW, YOU ARE STILL OUR BELOVED RAE WON, AND THAT'S FOREVER!!

REPOSTING THESE  PICS & article ABOUT HIS NEW DRAMA...SO EXCITED TO WATCH HIM AGAIN..

Kim Rae-won joins Lee Min-ho in Gangnam Blues

KimRaeWon_LeeMinHo1.jpg

Now that Heirs is finally in our rear-view mirror (Whoops, did that sound too happy?) Lee Min-ho is gearing up for his new movie Gangnam Blues, the ’70s action noir about the shady dealings behind the real estate development of Gangnam. He now has a co-star in Kim Rae-won (My Little Hero), who has signed on to play his friend who becomes his greatest rival. Whoo. It’s a little jarring for Lee Min-ho to go from playing a high-schooler to a gangster and Kim Rae-won’s friend, but I’m all for graduating. On to bigger and better things!

The movie is the next project from director Yoo Ha of Once Upon A Time in High School and Dirty Carnival, and tells the Friend-esque tale of two buddies who become enemies in a dirty power struggle. The noir action thriller will focus on the movers and shakers in the shadows behind the 1970s real estate boom of Gangnam—the dirty money and gangster dealings on the dark side of the struggle for political power and ultimately wealth.

Lee Min-ho plays the tragically-fated hero who plays a key role in shifting the power dynamic of the district. Kim Rae-won plays his childhood friend and the two naturally end up in opposing organizations later. Cue music of epic broken bromance here. This is totally beside the point, but does anyone else think that the ’70s gangster suits will actually be a step up from Lee Min-ho’s parade of atrocious duds in Heirs? Then again, what wouldn’t be a step up from that?

Gangnam Blues starts shooting early next year for a 2014 release.

Via TV Report

31914.jpg

he's so skinny here...

31914a.jpg

this one is a nicer shot

31914c.jpg

another one with LMH

airportfashion.jpg

I like this  :)

Guest mythily

Hi cutecutegirl, attic cat is one of my favorite dramas you have to watch it. It's cute and funny and of course everyones acting is great on that drama.

hi catherinesmith...I really admire you for being so active in here... thank you so much for updates and pics ... hope you will always be  actively participating here..

for me this is how I started being aRAE WON fan...

the drama Love Story in Harvard got me hooked... way back 2004 ... for many years I've been actively participating in almost all RAE WON fan sites, except those non-English sites... life has been very challenging for me, so I slowdown, unfortunately some fan sites were already deactivated  :(  but deep in my heart I am still and will always be a KIM RAE WON fan..

to be fair, I also like all his leading ladies in his dramas, but Kim Tae Hee is the first...

some of my favorite shots in Love Story in Harvard..

lovestoryinharvard.jpg

krwkthstamp.jpg

KRW-KTHBANNER1.jpg

harvardpostcard.jpg

krw-kth1.jpg

... hehehehe and to prove that I am an avid fan ...

elsiesiggy.jpg

hoping against hope that these two someday will  be  reunited ...