Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

hi RAEWONER LOVERS!!

more updates on RAE WON'S BIRTHDAY 2014 FAN MEET IN JAPAN...

thanks a lot to Chuan...

Japanmeet72614.jpg

.. this is the venue

Japanmeet222614.jpg

.. the lobby

Japanmeet322614.jpg

.. the lucky fans attendees  :) ...   (i am so envious of them )

Japanmeet42614.jpg

.. how i wish i am one of them taking RAEWON's pictures

Japanmeet52614.jpg

... the adorable, charming PRINCE RAEWON :)

Japanmeet62614.jpg

Guest mythily

Looks so handsome I can't wait to see more pictures. I Love his clothing and his charming smile. He seems to be happy:))))))

Thanks   elsievh04. Glad to see RW in good spirit and look. Wave to my old friend  middy, ploy,   only*rae won*  and all new friends (willenette , elsie ,  maria1983 , mythilycatherinesm)  all raewon in this thread. Recently very busy with work... I need more work life balance. Cheer to all......

only*rae won* said:
Hello Raewoners ~~~ Misssss you loyal fans soooo ~~Middy, Ploy, Ling, willenette , elsie ,  maria1983 , mythily , elsievh04 , catherinesmith ...... & Big Welcome with
suchadiva & mikeymeeks in our Prince's home kao21.gif
Thanx all for new updates of prince .... you all make my days by your posts, talking about him & so ~~
kao18.gif

& special thank to elsievh04 for the new pictures of Prince in his Birthday in Japan ~~ Ohh, how i miss him ~ kao18.gif
look forward to see more of him by MIR or whatever in his upcoming Birthday .. as i really yearning to see his comfortable face.. he's always my Vitamin :D

Thank you all for lovely new photos and artwork with our beloved Prince...

Waving to Middy, Ploy, Only*RaeWon*, CatherineSmith, Maria1983, Elsievh04, Ling99905, Willenette, Mythily, Mikeymeeks, suchadiva42, and all Raewoners...

kim_rae_won1.jpg

mikeymeeks said: I never knew he was in A Thousand Days' Promise. He was alright there but, I usually don't enjoy dramas where people have incurable diseases, in this case the Alzheimer's. How sad. He's hot though.

Yes willenette & maria we miss him & his incredible sentimental acting alot .. really am very longing to see him ~~ sleep60.gif

& Hey irilight , initially Kim Rae Won is Lee Min Hoo's role model, do you know it?
Re-share this article of lee min hoo talking about it in 2009

Lee Min-Ho thinks of Kim Rae-Won as…his role model

Recently, the “Boys over Flowers” star Lee Min-ho revealed that his role model was none other than actor Kim Rae-Won. On the April 15th episode of ‘MBC Golden Fishery-Knee Cap Guru’, Kim Rae-Won, who is most famous for his role in the drama ‘Attic Cat’ revealed that he was flattered and thankful to be the role model of the current top star. Despite being flattered, the wiser sonbae left a word of advice for Lee Min-Ho as well as other overnight young stars:
Don’t let your fame and stardom get to your head. Even if those around you treat you like a king”
Great word of advice but really who wouldn’t let fame get to their head? Just as he stated during the show, it’s not that easy.

9s9w.jpg

Hey gals, is it true that his coming Movie is with Our Prince? ..i dont know anything about this .. it seems that i missed this news :-/  ... if there is any past update about it please reshare it again gals!

Dear @Only*Rae won*...yes..I do remember this article about Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae won.. I remember well the advice that Kim Rae won gave.. I also remember both of them on the podium together after A Thousand Days Promise....(I do not remember what Min Ho got the award for...)

Here is the Soompi thread for the movie

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021600/upcoming-movie-2014-gangnam-blues-starring-kim-rae-won-lee-min-ho/p2

As per your request, here is re-post about the upcoming film...

Kim Rae-won joins Lee Min-ho in Gangnam Blues
KimRaeWon_LeeMinHo1.jpg

Please read full article on Dramabeans

Showbox gets Yu Ha’s Gangnam Blues

South Korea’s Showbox/Mediaplex has picked up A Dirty Carnival director Yoo Ha’s upcoming Gangnam Blues starring rising pan-Asian star Lee Min-Ho.

Lee has been garnering pan-Asian popularity with hit TV series such as The Heirs and City Hunter. Gangnam Blues will be the first feature film in which he has a leading role.

The action thriller is set in Seoul’s Gangnam district in the 1970s – a time of socio-political and economic upheaval in Korea. Lee plays an ambitious young gangster who gets caught up in the conflict between political powers and gang organizations developing real estate in Gangnam.

Kim Rae-Won, also popular from TV and films such asInsa-dong Scandal, plays a childhood friend of Lee’s in the film.

Yoo has previously made period films such as Spirit Of Jeet Keun Do – Once Upon A Time In High School, also set in the 1970s Gangnam area (although technically not in the Gangnam administrative district), and historical costume drama A Frozen Flower.

Produced by m.o.vera pictures, the film is set to start shooting in April and is due for local release this coming winter. Showbox is investing and distributing.

Source: ScreenDaily

~~~~~~

Guest dobebahan

Hi...Kim Rae Won.... I dont know when it started but I am now obsessed with you. The first person that drag me to love the kdrama was HYUN BIN of Secret Garden with Ha Ji Won. Then I keep watching all the beautiful kdrama and I just dont know that I am now crazy with you KIM RAE WON.. I really adore the way you act, the way who you are and esp.the way you smile.. But I think I have to stop following you.. I cant handle this kind of emotion since It is very impossible to meet you in person. I am telling you this coz its drive me crazy. I felt suffocated with what I feel toward you.. And now, I am eager to learn more about korean language..Its look really funny but I am very really serious... 
Thank you so much.......

dobebahan said: Hi...Kim Rae Won.... I dont know when it started but I am now obsessed with you. The first person that drag me to love the kdrama was HYUN BIN of Secret Garden with Ha Ji Won. Then I keep watching all the beautiful kdrama and I just dont know that I am now crazy with you KIM RAE WON.. I really adore the way you act, the way who you are and esp.the way you smile.. But I think I have to stop following you.. I cant handle this kind of emotion since It is very impossible to meet you in person. I am telling you this coz its drive me crazy. I felt suffocated with what I feel toward you.. And now, I am eager to learn more about korean language..Its look really funny but I am very really serious... 
Thank you so much.......