Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

On 1/22/2020 at 8:42 AM, willenette said:

*** I heard that Kim Rae Won is in talks to star in LULA, acronym for “Last Universal Living Ancestor”. Not much about the drama is known yet. I hope he accepts the offer. No confirmed network yet but tvN is the top contender at the moment. :lol:

finally ...something . :D

THANK YOU !!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1379956wpp/lee-da-hee-and-kim-rae-won-in-talks-to-star-in-new-darwin-inspired-sci-fi-drama?fbclid=IwAR0rfhrO_UNj4V1Y6uW9x7GvzCZCToWvNrwh-w7anbjNfGDEPKg9mca5M6Q

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@maria1983, Thanks for dropping by :heart: 

I hope KRW will accept this. Him and Lee Dae Hee will make a good pair. I'm so excited already :wub:

Tagging: @Sushimi, another OCN drama to look forward into, the same director with Voice :) I tell you, Girl ... KRW is kind of, uhhhhh ... H.O.T (abs, veins, good kisser and all :joy:)

And also ... @jaded0214

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, thanie said:

@maria1983, Thanks for dropping by :heart: 

I hope KRW will accept this. Him and Lee Dae Hee will make a good pair. I'm so excited already :wub:

Tagging: @Sushimi, another OCN drama to look forward into, the same director with Voice :) I tell you, Girl ... KRW is kind of, uhhhhh ... H.O.T (abs, veins, good kisser and all :joy:)

And also ... @jaded0214

ha ha ha

yeah ... maybe is time to talk once again about all that . those  .... ha ha ha

i believe they will accept ... i don't believe they will have this news if they don't know for sure that those are the actors for the project . my opinion . :D

i'm sure we will find more soon .

anyway ... WAS TIME !!

ta-ra-ra-raaaaaaaaa !!!

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

ha ha ha

yeah ... maybe is time to talk once again about all that . those  .... ha ha ha

i believe they will accept ... i don't believe they will have this news if they don't know for sure that those are the actors for the project . my opinion . :D

i'm sure we will find more soon .

anyway ... WAS TIME !!

ta-ra-ra-raaaaaaaaa !!!

I wasn't able to join you in your "spazzing" and "fangirling" some time ago, @maria1983. This time, I will take the lead, lol! I can imagine how EXPLOSIVE their team-up (KRW × LDH) could get. Perfect Match, I must say ... you better make a mini roll call as early as now ... 

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, thanie said:

I wasn't able to join you in your "spazzing" and "fangirling" some time ago, @maria1983. This time, I will take the lead, lol! I can imagine how EXPLOSIVE their team-up (KRW × LDH) could get. Perfect Match, I must say ... you better make a mini roll call as early as now ... 

ha ha ha

Omg , seams that the history will repeat ...

oh , some time ago ...seams in a different life . How i miss those times !!! But seams that we can have a new chance .

And we will take advantage of this in a  big way :D FIGHTING !!

still waiting to know more about this new drama . i'm sure little by little the big picture will be clear .

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

ha ha ha

Omg , seams that the history will repeat ...

oh , some time ago ...seams in a different life . How i miss those times !!! But seams that we can have a new chance .

And we will take advantage of this in a  big way :D FIGHTING !!

still waiting to know more about this new drama . i'm sure little by little the big picture will be clear .

@maria1983, History repeats itself!

Just you wait ... all those friends of yours from the previous Ship will come out from their hiding and burn this place. You're so hot then! 

OMG! That'll be the Return of the Comeback. Epic! 

• LOL 1

43 minutes ago, thanie said:

@maria1983, History repeats itself!

Just you wait ... all those friends of yours from the previous Ship will come out from their hiding and burn this place. You're so hot then! 

OMG! That'll be the Return of the Comeback. Epic! 

we can't wait !!

the waiting will be over  ...and we will end up in a big dream drama world . :D

REALLY MISS THOSE TIMES ...and hope for a new ''enjoy the moment ... will not gonna last forever '' mood .

• LOL 1

• 1 month later...

*** Kim Rae Won with Lee Da Hee are in talks to star in sci-fi series, LUCA. No updates as of now about any of them agreeing to sign on. The drama, slated to be aired in the second half of this year would be broadcast on either tvN or OCN. Wait & see - if KRW will take this drama. :lol:

• 1 month later...

*** I'm excited for this KRW's upcoming drama since he's returning to the TV screens after some years ago. It's been quite a while..... The premise is very interesting so, I hope they can produce a wonderful work. I look forward to this drama. I'm sure the output will be good. :lol:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello!! Nice to be here after a wile. Hope everybody is fine and healthy.. And ready for the summer. :rolleyes: Thank you for all the news, dear @willenette! I can't wait to see our Prince again:wub: in a drama. Really long time. Really miss him. :D( I really struggled with the fact that I put some emoji... And had no idea how to erase it after, and soompi didn't let me post the message:D) fighting!! 

49 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Hello!! Nice to be here after a wile. Hope everybody is fine and healthy.. And ready for the summer. :rolleyes: Thank you for all the news, dear @willenette! I can't wait to see our Prince again:wub: in a drama. Really long time. Really miss him. :D( I really struggled with the fact that I put some emoji... And had no idea how to erase it after, and soompi didn't let me post the message:D) fighting!! 

Hi maria, to erase, just put the cursor after the emoji then click delete..............that's it! :blush:

• Love 1