Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

*** Now, "Most Ordinary Love" surpassed two million moviegoers at the box office in less than two weeks after its released. The couple has really good chemistry. I love seeing how comfortable they are with each other, :P

20191013200228920509061981830110295839.j

photo credit : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/10/14/most-ordinary-love-crosses-2-million-tickets-at-the-box-office/

• Like 2

Korean Box Office for the Weekend 2019.10.18 ~ 2019.10.20

The number one movie this week is "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil"

Korean Box Office - Admissions for the Weekend 2019.10.18 - 2019.10.20 (www.kobis.or.kr)

# Films Release date Week-end Total
1 "Maleficent: Mistress of Evil"   540 313 611 450
2 "Joker"   389 989 4 548 685
3 "Crazy Romance" (가장 보통의 연애) 2019/10/02 266 471 2 543 804
4 "Love, Again" (두번할까요) 2019/10/17 90 046 136 264
5 "Man of Men" (퍼펙트 맨) 2019/10/02 65 891 1 182 330

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

• Like 1

JOKER and CRAZY ROMANCE Continue to Pull in Crowds

Disney once again scored a top place opening at the box office, but with much less fanfare than usual, during a quiet weekend that saw a 15% decline from the previous session’s holdover-led chart. A total of 1.47 million admissions were collected, with the local share dipping to 31%, though that should rebound significantly this coming weekend.

The fantasy sequel Maleficent: Mistress of Evil may have had a subdued debut in its home market, but with 540,000 entries (USD 4.04 million) in Korea, its debut in Korea was marginally ahead of its predecessor, which finished its run with 1.4 million sales. In four days, Disney’s latest tentpole has collected 611,000 sales (USD 4.54 million).

In its third week, Warner Bros-DC hit Joker was down 49%, as another 390,000 viewers (USD 2.94 million) packed into theaters. To date, the comic book villain origin story has amassed an impressive 4.55 million tickets (USD 33.52 million).

Continuing its impressive run was the popular local romcom Crazy Romance, which slowed 41% as 266,000 more spectators (USD 2.03 million) snatched up tickets. With 2.54 million admissions (USD 18.45 million) counted to date, the film is now the biggest hit in KONG Hyo-jin’s career, outstripping the total of 2001’s Guns And Talks, one of her earliest leading roles.

(skipped unrelated...)

credit : http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/reports.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601008&seq=558&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

*** I was able to watch his movie, " Love Live the King" - As the main man, Kim Rae Won pulls off one of his finest works. The story becomes increasingly predictable as it proceeds toward the climax. The movie has some laugh-out-loud moments, and the three main characters -- Jang, Choi and Jo -- work well with each other and create some fun moments. Love it! :lol:

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

*** I was able to watch his movie, " Love Live the King" - As the main man, Kim Rae Won pulls off one of his finest works. The story becomes increasingly predictable as it proceeds toward the climax. The movie has some laugh-out-loud moments, and the three main characters -- Jang, Choi and Jo -- work well with each other and create some fun moments. Love it! :lol:

@willenette, finally! Someone mentioned about Kim Rae Won and his thread comes to life ... at least for a while :D. I missed this guy ... I've been following him on IG but he hardly give his fans an update. He's got another movie too, Most Ordinary Romance. KRW is due for another krama ... i'm just waiting for a breaking news!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 4:46 AM, thanie said:

@willenette, finally! Someone mentioned about Kim Rae Won and his thread comes to life ... at least for a while :D. I missed this guy ... I've been following him on IG but he hardly give his fans an update. He's got another movie too, Most Ordinary Romance. KRW is due for another krama ... i'm just waiting for a breaking news!

ohh ...is like when he's not to be found ... we also have the same mood . :D

hello , hello !!

Oh , how i miss this page :D

hope everybody is fine , healthy and ready for the best year YET .

Hope our  Prince will have a new project soon . fighting !!

ha ha funny that i saw ''my little bride'' few weeks ago . one of my all time favorite . 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 1/7/2020 at 4:28 AM, willenette said:

so happy that you enjoy it . :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, thanie said:

Hello, @maria1983 :)

I wonder what he's up to? I hope to see him in a drama ... this year, hopefully! 

Hello , hello !!

I was thinking the same : what he;s doing ?? ha ha ha

hope he's charging his battery  for his best role to come .

yeah , time for a drama . after all this time ... now is the moment .

i really miss him . and with a drama we will see him more ...for a long period of time .

hope he enjoy all his free time .

• Love 1

13 Korean Actresses and Actors Who Enter Their 40s in 2020

They will be 40 years old (in Korean age) next year!

In less than 4 weeks, we all will welcome a new year. It also means that we will get a year older. These Korean actresses and actors, who were born in 1981, will finally enter their 40s. Of course, with their young faces, age is only a number for them. But, anyway, let's check out which actresses and actors who will turn 40 in 2020!

Kim Raewon

1575876939880-0.jpg

Image Source: SBS PD Note

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/09/13-korean-actresses-and-actors-who-enter-their-40s-in-2020-308964

• Like 2